Susan's Hidden Jungle - READY! - POLL ADDED! - 7/25/16

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.

What was your favorite part of this story? Least favorite?

(favorite) The character(s)
18%
(favorite) The setting(s)
25%
(favorite) The story line
20%
(favorite) The presentation - i.e. cliffhanger style over several days
14%
(favorite) Other - explain in the comments please. :-)
2%
(least favorite) The character(s)
7%
(least favorite) The setting(s)
No votes
(least favorite) The story line
2%
(least favorite) The presentation - i.e. cliffhanger style over several days
5%
(least favorite) Other - explain in the comments please...constructively, lol :-)
7%

Total votes: 44

mudmaiden

Re: Susan's Hidden Jungle - READY! - LAST UPDATE! - 7/22/16

Postby mudmaiden » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:59 pm

Great Job, Six Guns! Splendid work as always. Had me in suspense all through the story! I look forward to your next work!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Awesome job!!!! Really love the backgrounds. :D

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:13 pm

I shall add my voice to the chorus of thanks and love for your work here. Well done! I really enjoyed that!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:28 pm

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it! :D And thank you so much for your kind words and for taking a moment to leave a reply! It really does mean a lot. :D :D Especially you guys who replied repeatedly throughout the whole thing. You rock!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

sixgunzloaded

Re: Susan's Hidden Jungle - READY! - POLL ADDED! - 7/25/16

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:16 pm

I went back and added a poll to the first page. Yeah, it's a sad little attempt to generate some feedback (again, thank you sooooo much to the folks who have already responded!) but I really would like to know what people thought. :) Did you like it? Did you not like it? Why? What was your favorite/least favorite part? I figured a poll was the simplest way. Thanks in advance! :)

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:06 am

Okay to answer my dodgy vote of 'Least favorite: Other.' is simple. There was nothing wrong with this story or the presentation. I don't even have anything against the ending either. It's just my preference that uh... the mud wins. And you wanted to know what my least favorite part was. I wouldn't want you to change anything about the story.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:53 pm

Stephymink wrote:Okay to answer my dodgy vote of 'Least favorite: Other.' is simple. There was nothing wrong with this story or the presentation. I don't even have anything against the ending either. It's just my preference that uh... the mud wins. And you wanted to know what my least favorite part was. I wouldn't want you to change anything about the story.

Thank you for taking the time to answer! I do, indeed, want to know. :D And I don't think it's dodgy at all, lol. It's a legitimate preference. Typically, I like to save my damsels but I have been known (on rare occasions) to let the mud win. I even have a couple such scenarios in mind currently. I won't change this part of the story but I will direct your attention to the 'To be continued' at the bottom of the last frame... :D

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:34 pm

Stephymink wrote:Okay to answer my dodgy vote of 'Least favorite: Other.' is simple. There was nothing wrong with this story or the presentation. I don't even have anything against the ending either. It's just my preference that uh... the mud wins. And you wanted to know what my least favorite part was. I wouldn't want you to change anything about the story.

Ditto. I envy the women who go under.

Return to “Drawings”