MUDSTUCK (qs, ff, stuck boots) pg 23 posted!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.

Who is "BEST GIRL??"

Runner Girl
40%
Stuck Girl
60%

Total votes: 147

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Quicksand Escape (9 pages done!)

Postby PM2K » Sat May 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Page 9 and the action continues to heat up! :D Epic!

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun May 24, 2015 2:36 am

Most excellent! :D

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue May 26, 2015 5:58 am

Outstanding update! Jogger gal's pulling with determination... and getting pulled in deeper and deeper.

Thanks for sharing!

Cuthbert

Postby Cuthbert » Fri May 29, 2015 11:06 pm

You have great potential. And will go very far in your project. But you probably already knew that. 8-)

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat May 30, 2015 1:31 am

Please have both girls enjoy it at some point...

Oh, sorry. Just wishful thinking.

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sat May 30, 2015 2:48 am

Cuthbert wrote:You have great potential. And will go very far in your project. But you probably already knew that. 8-)

Thanks!! I want more people to see the comic, so I think I'll try to turn the comic into a YouTube video somehow. (I'm not sure my video editing skills are really that capable.. I'd have to scroll around the panels in sequential order, but I don't think I know how to do that). Extra cool would be to add voice acting and sound effects, but I don't think I have time to work on all that.

Page 10 is almost done! I hope to finish it tonight. I've started live streaming my comic draw sessions, but the time is very irregular, not even every night. Usually between Tues-Fri night beginning around 10-11PM PST. You can make an account on PICARTO and FOLLOW my streaming page https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=Silkyfriction and it will email you whenever I start drawing. What amazes me is even though I'm undisciplined and irregular in my timing, there's always 1-2 dedicated fans chatting in the chat room, watching me draw.

SinkerCutie wrote:Please have both girls enjoy it at some point...
Oh, sorry. Just wishful thinking.
I want to do this really bad! I'll probably end up drawing some hentai fan art of my own comic at some point. Unless my self control breaks down and I just have the girls start peeling all their mud-slickened clothes off.. :oops: :oops: But then my plans to post on YouTube go out the window..
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat May 30, 2015 4:49 am

What!? I'm not talking about THAT, silly! I'm talking about them having fun in the quicksand. More of a child-like enjoyment than an adult-themed one.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat May 30, 2015 6:07 am

Um.... I'd like an adult themed one.... :D ;)

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sat May 30, 2015 10:13 am

HOLY CRAP I finished 10 pages of this!! OH MAN!! FEELS SO GOOD!

Yeah I'm just kinda afterglowing here.

SinkerCutie wrote:What!? I'm not talking about THAT, silly! I'm talking about them having fun in the quicksand. More of a child-like enjoyment than an adult-themed one.
"Fun in the quicksand" only means one thing around here, at the "Home for Quicksand Fetishism on the Internet!!!"

Maybe if they get free, they'll have some time to enjoy their situation a little :) That would be a nice reward :)

PM2K wrote:Um.... I'd like an adult themed one.... :D ;)
Me too! I'll try to make some adult side works... I definitely like adult fun... and, it would be more popular anyway... hey, what's wrong with me?! :D
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

DJlurker

Re: Quicksand Escape (10 pages done!)

Postby DJlurker » Sat May 30, 2015 11:43 am

My favorite is the-second-to-last panel, where the girl in black is nearly sunk to her chest in the slime. Just a liiiittle deeper, now... :twisted:

Return to “Drawings”