CleverDerpy's Anthro/Human Request Thread

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
4Bs

Re: CleverDerpy's Anthro/Human Request Thread

Postby 4Bs » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:33 am

Boggy Man wrote:
4Bs wrote:Anyway, good that you've got the image.

I only got the link to the image. The page pointed to by the url isn't publicly accessible, so no image access. :( You may have to try uploading it someplace unrestricted where the public can access it.

That's odd. I can access the image when I click on the link. Plus, I am seeing the image in my post. You don't see it?

Anyway, try this link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18297813/
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:41 am

4Bs wrote:
Boggy Man wrote:
4Bs wrote:Anyway, good that you've got the image.

I only got the link to the image. The page pointed to by the url isn't publicly accessible, so no image access. :( You may have to try uploading it someplace unrestricted where the public can access it.

That's odd. I can access the image when I click on the link. Plus, I am seeing the image in my post. You don't see it?

Nope, it only says "Image", but if I right-click on it and choose to "View Image", I get a page that says "403 Forbidden". Perhaps it is a private member-only link that is not accessible to anybody else. The other large picture of the female model in a slightly sitting position in the mire works fine, although I have to expand the width of the window to view all of it.

Now, that link works! :D

I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:36 pm

that image is my manip, and is in the manips thread.
Her name is Shyla Stylez
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:59 pm

this work?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:42 pm

...or keep it pure toon...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CleverDerpy

Postby CleverDerpy » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Ok, Hold on...
4Bs wanted something done for them, I'm highly confused about what Duuudeization wants...
And people are saying the image doesn't work...

Let's back up with this a bit.

4Bs, you cannot link mature/adult works from FA to here, most people cannot see them due to age filters on FA's file management system. (Which you have to sign up for FA to remove) Boggy Man is 100% right about moving it to a place that we can all see it, try a direct upload.
Duuudeization, I am confused about what you want, are you trying to help 4Bs, do the work on my behalf, or provide the ref for them? I simply don't understand the situation there, can you please explain?
Boggy Man, thank you for the suggestions, I agree whole heartedly, it's probably for the best to post on site material, a lot less likely to be broken or blocked.

I'm just getting back from a serious injury and a few RL problems, which is why i haven't been on much here, or FA for that matter, I'm playing catchup...

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:51 am

My apologies and hopes for a quick and comfortable recovery for you...I dont want anything, and apparently misunderstood something somewhere. I had thought this thread was for anyone to contribute to. I see I missed the mark.

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:17 am

Very sorry to hear about your injury. Get well soon. And will be waiting for my request.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

CleverDerpy

Postby CleverDerpy » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:59 pm

duuudeization wrote:My apologies and hopes for a quick and comfortable recovery for you...I dont want anything, and apparently misunderstood something somewhere. I had thought this thread was for anyone to contribute to. I see I missed the mark.

Well, it is pretty dead here sometimes, maybe you could add photomanips when i'm not here.
I grant you permission to post it as long as it meets the requirements of being anthro, pony or pokemon based.
That way the topic is updated enough to give me some time every now and then to re-cooperate.

Here's today's update (not all QS stuff):
Chie Yuki Delila in Beached Final Plus.png

The Floor is Lava_00001.png

PRR Rescue Reveleations- Nothing Prepares You For This_00001.png

Tar Triple_00001.png

Trumpet Tulip Remix_00001.png

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:36 am

Thank you for the trust

Return to “Drawings”