MUDSTUCK (qs, ff, stuck boots) pg 23 posted!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.

Who is "BEST GIRL??"

Runner Girl
40%
Stuck Girl
60%

Total votes: 147

sixgunzloaded

Re: MUDSTUCK (22 pages, 3 bonus pics, 1 fan-art)

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:13 pm

This was a fun one. I wonder what could be coming next..! :D And I like the way you drew Erika in this page too. Especially in the first frame. Really pretty! :lol: :D Thanks!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:51 pm

First some realism-nitpicking:
Poor gals. It's night already and there was no-one else hiking/jogging along that path? Wow, that place must be really deserted. Their boyfriends are probably searching for them already. Regarding being so deeply mired for so long time i think they will both suffer from hypothermia already (even when it's summer!). And i don't believe that leverage-thing will work. Autumn was pulling so hard all the time from a tactically much better position and it did not work out. Now Erika tries to push herself out? Come on...

Then the thumps-up-part:
Very cool drawing-style and the story develops fine. I'm always really interested what comes at the next page and you never fail us. And again i'm eagerly awaiting what comes next and how they will get out (they will? THEY WILL!!) :P
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:21 am

bogbud wrote:First some realism-nitpicking:
Poor gals. It's night already and there was no-one else hiking/jogging along that path? Wow, that place must be really deserted. Their boyfriends are probably searching for them already. Regarding being so deeply mired for so long time i think they will both suffer from hypothermia already (even when it's summer!). And i don't believe that leverage-thing will work. Autumn was pulling so hard all the time from a tactically much better position and it did not work out. Now Erika tries to push herself out? Come on...

Then the thumps-up-part:
Very cool drawing-style and the story develops fine. I'm always really interested what comes at the next page and you never fail us. And again i'm eagerly awaiting what comes next and how they will get out (they will? THEY WILL!!) :P

Haha.. It's hot weather season, and indeed deserted. However, I was wondering how cold it is deep under the mud's surface -- maybe you got a point there!!

I think in the end, the only thing that bothers me is Erika wearing white shorts.. Since she planned to play around with her boots in the mud, she should have worn a color other than white :)
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:40 am

Northerner wrote:I think in the end, the only thing that bothers me is Erika wearing white shorts.. Since she planned to play around with her boots in the mud, she should have worn a color other than white :)

Or no shorts at all... ;)

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:18 am

PM2K wrote:
Northerner wrote:I think in the end, the only thing that bothers me is Erika wearing white shorts.. Since she planned to play around with her boots in the mud, she should have worn a color other than white :)

Or no shorts at all... ;)

Wasn't Erika wearing sort of gray-colored cutoffs?

Beautiful work as always! Erika has the best facial expressions, and she makes for such a wonderful stuck and sinking damsel in distress. Autumn seems to be enjoying all this more and more.

Thanks for sharing!

Hardcorercker13

Re: MUDSTUCK (qs, ff, stuck boots) pg 22 posted!

Postby Hardcorercker13 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:23 am

So I'm pitching this idea to Dave as a movie that could turn into the first ever crowd funded movie. Possibly bridging the gap between artists and producer. Its a crazy idea but it would truly be amazing to see this story come to fruition as a full fledged movie. Check out the original post under Club MPV area and the conversation "Crowd Funded Scenes".

many people, including myself would have no issue throwing money at this movie. hell I'd donaate the first $50! maybe more? haha :D

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:45 pm

I was very excited to see your movie proposal! I don't really think it will work out. It just strikes me as "too big" to be filmed. As a lesser issue, no idea how I would be paid in addition to producers and models.

I do seek ways to monetize my art... I spend a lot of time on it, and it's good to be rewarded. But a filmed video? I never dreamed of that. I see more potential for a "cartoon" video where voice actresses read the dialogue on top of the comic panels, with added muddy sound effects. Even that would represent a huge recording and editing effort for a 25-page, 125-panel comic.

For now, I'm very excited about the 3 comics I have underway, and I'll mention that you can support my work on Patreon.

Summer of Mud pages 4 and 5 will be posted soon.. I'm setting up a new blog for that comic.

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:24 am

I must have missed this but saw the early pages somewhere else? It's a very good story and is presumably edging towards an erotic resolution? Certainly the idea of seeing this as a decent video is appealing but what would be the ideal location for is this be, or as the crowdfunding thread suggests, is going to be created specially at one of the quicksand studios?

Edit: Do you fancy turning 'A Tight Spot' into a strip? I'd really love that! :D

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13622
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:50 am

tanya_wam wrote:I must have missed this but saw the early pages somewhere else? It's a very good story and is presumably edging towards an erotic resolution? Certainly the idea of seeing this as a decent video is appealing but what would be the ideal location for is this be, or as the crowdfunding thread suggests, is going to be created specially at one of the quicksand studios?

Edit: Do you fancy turning 'A Tight Spot' into a strip? I'd really love that! :D

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13622

MUDSTUCK is a little bit teasing, but it's really meant to be a story of two girls brought together by the gripping mud. I don't really feel need to draw more "adult content" for it. People seem to really appreciate the characters and how their relationship develops.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but Dave and I agree a film version would be pretty impossible to pull off adequately.

I liked your story, I'll have to read it again! At one point I thought I should pick an existing story for my third comic! But instead I decided to use my own original idea, "Summer of Mud"'. That's my new comic -- it will focus on a young 19 year old and her sudden obsession with deep mud.

Northerner

Re: MUDSTUCK (qs, ff, stuck boots) pg 23 posted!

Postby Northerner » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:23 am

Oh yeah! Page 23, now posted up on page 1.

I estimate 2 or 3 more pages.. I don't want to end the comic too quickly, but, it does need to end some day :)

Return to “Drawings”