MUDSTUCK (qs, ff, stuck boots) pg 23 posted!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.

Who is "BEST GIRL??"

Runner Girl
40%
Stuck Girl
60%

Total votes: 147

SinkerCutie

Re: MUDSTUCK (17 pages, 3 bonus pics, 1 fan-art)

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:19 am

Northerner wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:I think they should admit to each other that they love quicksand.

I definitely see that happening in one form or another! :)

Personally, I think they shouldn't escape until they just admit this to each other. It's as if the quicksand is trying to get them to be more open to each other.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: MUDSTUCK (17 pages, 3 bonus pics, 1 fan-art)

Postby PM2K » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:26 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
Northerner wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:I think they should admit to each other that they love quicksand.

I definitely see that happening in one form or another! :)

Personally, I think they shouldn't escape until they just admit this to each other. It's as if the quicksand is trying to get them to be more open to each other.

I like that idea... :D

Northerner

Re: MUDSTUCK (18 pages, 3 bonus pics, 1 fan-art)

Postby Northerner » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:09 am

Page 18 posted... SinkerCutie may be happy with the last panel :D :oops:
Massive delay was due to a big cross-country move. I don't want any more boring pages so things should be fairly dramatic from here forwards!!

..looking back through the pages, I now realize Erika hasn't even sunk much deeper. She should be a lot deeper now, like maybe to top of her ribcage. Whoops.

I may go back and edit this page to make her deeper, for purposes of the story. So, page 18 might change a bit. We'll see how hard that is to accomplish.

It should be less than a month before next page! I'm getting back to schedule of drawing every week!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:26 am

Oh, I am really happy with it. I'm kind of jealous of those two...

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Northerner wrote:Page 18 posted... SinkerCutie may be happy with the last panel :D :oops:
Massive delay was due to a big cross-country move. I don't want any more boring pages so things should be fairly dramatic from here forwards!!

..looking back through the pages, I now realize Erika hasn't even sunk much deeper. She should be a lot deeper now, like maybe to top of her ribcage. Whoops.

I may go back and edit this page to make her deeper, for purposes of the story. So, page 18 might change a bit. We'll see how hard that is to accomplish.

It should be less than a month before next page! I'm getting back to schedule of drawing every week!

I didn't notice any "boring" pages. Great work so far! :)
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:29 pm

Deeper Silky, yes deeper!!!! :twisted:

Oh, and by the way....

I'M STILL FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

:lol:

Again, awesome job! :D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Awesome work! Well worth the wait. :D

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:53 am

Beautiful work! I like the intensity of Erika's desperate struggles, and her facial expressions certainly emphasize her efforts.

Yeah, having Erika sunk and stuck deeper would certainly add to the overall suspense of the comic as well as heighten the urgency of them getting her free of the mud's suction. It would also make Autumn's job of freeing Erika a bit more difficult than it already is.

Thanks for sharing!

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:30 pm

water_bug_62208 wrote:Beautiful work! I like the intensity of Erika's desperate struggles, and her facial expressions certainly emphasize her efforts.

Yeah, having Erika sunk and stuck deeper would certainly add to the overall suspense of the comic as well as heighten the urgency of them getting her free of the mud's suction. It would also make Autumn's job of freeing Erika a bit more difficult than it already is.

Thanks for sharing!

I updated page 18 so Erika is a bit deeper now! Yeah she is not doing herself any favors by freaking out :D
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:02 am

Northerner wrote:
water_bug_62208 wrote:Beautiful work! I like the intensity of Erika's desperate struggles, and her facial expressions certainly emphasize her efforts.

Thanks for sharing!

I updated page 18 so Erika is a bit deeper now! Yeah she is not doing herself any favors by freaking out :D

Very nice editing! Erika is indeed mired deeper into the mud... and, looks like Autumn is a bit deeper, too.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Drawings”