Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - 1 pic update - 1/12/24

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Stephymink

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends

Postby Stephymink » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:04 pm

And the results speak for themselves!

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:40 am

This is some of your best work yet! I downloaded the whole series. Sorry I've been a way for a while, but I wanted to comment to say job well done. The character is well posed, quite naturally, and the camera angles help vary up the story. Also, the textures in these images look good. I like what you did with the leaves on top of the bog. Clever, I wish I thought of that! This would make for a nice comic.

Rusty

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:47 am

Loved this sequence. Here's some fan-art.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:25 pm

Stephymink wrote:And the results speak for themselves!

Rusty Shackleford wrote:This is some of your best work yet! I downloaded the whole series. Sorry I've been a way for a while, but I wanted to comment to say job well done. The character is well posed, quite naturally, and the camera angles help vary up the story. Also, the textures in these images look good. I like what you did with the leaves on top of the bog. Clever, I wish I thought of that! This would make for a nice comic.

Rusty

Thank you! :D

I may, in fact, turn it into a comic at some point. There's a lot I'd like to do with this character. Sadly, my story writing skills are a little tapped out at the moment, lol. I'm all but done with the pics for S.H.J. which will also be posted as a comic of sorts - captions and dialog but no written story.
I was also about halfway through a new written story that I plan to illustrate when my brain fizzled and now that character sits, half-sunk, along with my plot idea. :?
Soooo... if you or anyone else might like to write a Perilina story, either following the simple plot line of these pics or one entirely of your own, please feel free to go for it. If it gets a positive response on the forum and is feasible for my system and tools, I'll probably turn it into a pic story. The only thing I'd ask is that it be a dramatic story, not an erotic one.
Not a request, just a thought. :)

Viridian wrote:Loved this sequence. Here's some fan-art.

Dude...this is beyond cool... :shock: I mean, seriously! Nobody's ever made fan art of my work before!!! :D :D :D And it's a truly beautiful pic! The detail in both her likeness and her surroundings is amazing! Her pose, her expression, her suit, the qs and the vines..! Wow! Thank you so much for this!!! BRO-HUG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:20 am

Viridian wrote:Loved this sequence. Here's some fan-art.

Awesome! :D

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Couple one-offs for ya. Enjoy! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 am

Very nice indeed! I've often wondered what a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader would look like stuck and sinking in quicksand... beautiful job! Love the expression on her face, and I like how you have her grabbing and pulling on her left leg, which results in her right leg sinking deeper and deeper.

Wonderful job on the background! It adds a lot of gloom and drama to this piece.

Thanks for sharing!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:51 am

Love the moodiness in these pieces. :D

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm sort of on a dark and gloomy, jungley theme these days. Brightly lit scenes are fun and great for showing off colorful detail, but I think the darkness and gloom here add to the fear the characters must be feeling and tell their story more effectively.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Dark and gloomy fits the theme of both pictures so well.

Return to “Drawings”