a volenteer?

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
groppingmire

a volenteer?

Postby groppingmire » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:37 pm

any one want to make her wish come true? << Link Removed >>

Acidtester

Re: a volenteer?

Postby Acidtester » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:41 pm

I can think of at least 5 good reasons not to
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Acidtester wrote:I can think of at least 5 good reasons not to

I'm not sure what the other 4 reason are, but I pretty sure the first and main reason is because she seriously looks like she might be underage. Maybe I'm wrong, but the indoor basketball court and bleachers behind her look suspiciously like a high school gym (God forbid that's a junior high school). Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd tread lightly talking to her.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Zorah Valtero

Postby Zorah Valtero » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Conspiracy101 wrote:I'm not sure what the other 4 reason are, but I pretty sure the first and main reason is because she seriously looks like she might be underage. Maybe I'm wrong, but the indoor basketball court and bleachers behind her look suspiciously like a high school gym (God forbid that's a junior high school). Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd tread lightly talking to her.

I'm thinking one of the other four is that, well...

Obvious catfish profile is obvious. For all I know, this is some tween wanting someone to make fetish art of a classmate. So much nope.

SmileyMcDeath

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Zorah Valtero wrote:
Conspiracy101 wrote:I'm not sure what the other 4 reason are, but I pretty sure the first and main reason is because she seriously looks like she might be underage. Maybe I'm wrong, but the indoor basketball court and bleachers behind her look suspiciously like a high school gym (God forbid that's a junior high school). Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd tread lightly talking to her.

Obvious catfish profile is obvious. For all I know, this is some tween wanting someone to make fetish art of a classmate. So much nope.

Anyone besides me thinking, "law enforcement sting?"

lukkinatorth

Postby lukkinatorth » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:11 pm

SmileyMcDeath wrote:
Zorah Valtero wrote:

Why don't you take a seat right over there?

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:41 pm

Zorah Valtero wrote:

Ahhh a fake profile, that actually makes a lot of sense!

SmileyMcDeath wrote:
Zorah Valtero wrote:

That actually did cross my mind after I posted my comment. It's an oddly specific sting operation, but kinda makes sense still.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Postby Moderator » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:16 pm

Conspiracy101 wrote:

I'm not sure what the other 4 reason are, but I pretty sure the first and main reason is because she seriously looks like she might be underage. Maybe I'm wrong, but the indoor basketball court and bleachers behind her look suspiciously like a high school gym (God forbid that's a junior high school). Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd tread lightly talking to her.

All reasons enough to move on.

AnonymousQuote

Postby AnonymousQuote » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:48 am

Spooky. Just got noted by "her" on DeviantArt. Will be deleting...

Ace

Postby Ace » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:51 am

Conspiracy101 wrote:

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EXPLAINING I HAD NO IDEA WHAT A.T. WAS TALKING ABOUT I'M SO GLAD A KEEN-EYED DETECTIVE WAS HERE TO CLEAR THAT UP

Return to “Drawings”