a volenteer?

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Conspiracy101

Re: a volenteer?

Postby Conspiracy101 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:51 am

Ace wrote:
Conspiracy101 wrote:
Acidtester wrote:I can think of at least 5 good reasons not to

I'm not sure what the other 4 reason are, but I pretty sure the first and main reason is because she seriously looks like she might be underage. Maybe I'm wrong, but the indoor basketball court and bleachers behind her look suspiciously like a high school gym (God forbid that's a junior high school). Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd tread lightly talking to her.

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EXPLAINING I HAD NO IDEA WHAT A.T. WAS TALKING ABOUT I'M SO GLAD A KEEN-EYED DETECTIVE WAS HERE TO CLEAR THAT UP

Ace you crack me up. Glad you appreciate my expert detective skills.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

AC1992

Postby AC1992 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:27 pm

These days you can't be to careful.

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:17 am

Ace wrote:
Conspiracy101 wrote:

I'm not sure what the other 4 reason are, but I pretty sure the first and main reason is because she seriously looks like she might be underage. Maybe I'm wrong, but the indoor basketball court and bleachers behind her look suspiciously like a high school gym (God forbid that's a junior high school). Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd tread lightly talking to her.

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EXPLAINING I HAD NO IDEA WHAT A.T. WAS TALKING ABOUT I'M SO GLAD A KEEN-EYED DETECTIVE WAS HERE TO CLEAR THAT UP

I feel the need to clarify, while I still found your post funny Ace, I think you missed the point of my post over explaining what AT meant. My goal was to prevent people from further viewing that deviantart profile. Catfish, unlikely police sting operation, or actual underage person, hopefully explaining why people shouldn't view that profile instead of vaguely hinting there is a several source reasons not to without explaining a single one of those reasons seemed some what necessary. Had AT actually mentioned one of his 5 reasons, I wouldn't have looked up that profile.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Kwaza

Postby Kwaza » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:29 am

Conspiracy101 wrote:

Huh, I wasn't the only one who got that impression when I saw the bleachers.
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:49 am

The link was removed before i checked this thread. Can someone tell me wbo it is on deviantart so i know who not to talk to?
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:43 pm

AprilK2000
Last edited by groppingmire on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Thanks
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:00 pm

I actually don't understand what's the reason for all that paranoia. Does she looks like a little girl? No. If she was from my country I would estimate her age as 19-21 (what in my part of the world means the 2nd-4th year of university). I can't check her real age, and yes she can be (oh horror!) younger than 18, but on the other hand, does she ask to draw her naked or in any sexual situation? No. Does she send her naked photos? I don't know what she does in private messaging, but she does not do it on her public profile. You don't know and are not going to get to know her real name. All she asks is to draw "her" (read - a virtual character) in some peril. What's wrong with such drawing? Look at what somebody did for her and she posted those pictures in her gallery. Can anybody find anything wrong in it? I can't. I'd say, it is just some woman depicted there. Anybody can believe that it is his/her neighbor, or a woman from another part of the world, or an alien from Mars. Seriously, if you are not going to meet her in real life, what's wrong?
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:51 pm

Billie Bonce wrote:I actually don't understand what's the reason for all that paranoia. Does she looks like a little girl? No. If she was from my country I would estimate her age as 19-21 (what in my part of the world means the 2nd-4th year of university). I can't check her real age, and yes she can be (oh horror!) younger than 18, but on the other hand, does she ask to draw her naked or in any sexual situation? No. Does she send her naked photos? I don't know what she does in private messaging, but she does not do it on her public profile. You don't know and are not going to get to know her real name. All she asks is to draw "her" (read - a virtual character) in some peril. What's wrong with such drawing? Look at what somebody did for her and she posted those pictures in her gallery. Can anybody find anything wrong in it? I can't. I'd say, it is just some woman depicted there. Anybody can believe that it is his/her neighbor, or a woman from another part of the world, or an alien from Mars. Seriously, if you are not going to meet her in real life, what's wrong?

I agree with you, I do not photoshop and I have permission from my girlfriend to go to internet for help, but things like this would not have dared to ask for help

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:04 pm

groppingmire wrote:AprilK2000

This suggests a birth year of 2000 and therefore an age of 16.

I consequently flagged this thread to the moderator as suspect when I first saw it in the original post.

The perils in question resonate with too many known fetishes.

Return to “Drawings”