Humble Drawing Thread

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
swords0906

Humble Drawing Thread

Postby swords0906 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Not sure how much I'm gonna post here, but here goes.

Here's some art. First, I have a pic requested by a friend in Second Life, for whom I plan to draw another, so watch this space. This one doesn't have quicksand, but the next one will. Along with it are four pictures of Nixi from Jumpoff Joe's "Epiphanies Part 1" (is that the right name?) I drew some time ago but never got around to posting.

Would appreciate notes. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

swords0906

Re: Humble Drawing Thread

Postby swords0906 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:44 am

Update!

Here's another of Karra. Hope you enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SmileyMcDeath

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:03 pm

How is it that I'm the first one to comment on these? Your work reminds me a bit of Jumpoff Joe's early stuff.

In other words, it is fucking awesome :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:32 pm

I like them too.... just wish they were a little darker or contrasty so I can see them properly. :)

swords0906

Postby swords0906 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:02 am

PM2K wrote:I like them too.... just wish they were a little darker or contrasty so I can see them properly. :)

yeah, seems to be a consistent problem when I scan stuff. Might need darker pencils, or maybe go over them in pen.

I hate digitally altering the brightness, because I don't like the way it makes the negative space look.

In any case, thanks for the feedback

Return to “Drawings”