Quratret of Lady Ghostbusters in slime

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Kwaza

Quratret of Lady Ghostbusters in slime

Postby Kwaza » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:00 am

A commission that I did for Halloween.

Ya know that Fucmuk substance I "Invented"?
Ya 'Member the pink slime from the Ghostbusters movie?
That slime that not only reflected the ambient emotion around it but amplified it to others around it?

Guess which emotion is being reflected AND amplified here!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

quagmire_uk

Re: Quratret of Lady Ghostbusters in slime

Postby quagmire_uk » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:12 am

Once again I must thank you for bringing my fantasy to life! I'm happy you've shared it here for others to enjoy as well. :)

As you might have guessed from my avatar, the fact that I am both a quicksand fan and a fan of Ghostbusters led me to consider the sinking possibilities of the river of slime from Ghostbusters II.

The "psychomagnotheric" ectoplasm responds to human emotional states, both positive and negative. It can summon ghosts, bring inanimate objects to life, and can move and flow to envelop objects. Direct contact with the slime has the effect of filling a person with the emotions that it stores.

My concept for this scene was that this group of Ghostbusters investigate the river of slime in an abandoned subway station. The slime flow has become dormant and inert, but one of the team is horny and preoccupied with sexual thoughts, and the slime reacts accordingly!

Although the 2016 reboot movie features an all-female team, these lady Ghostbusters are actually characters from the Ghostbusters comic done by IDW. It features the original 80s team as well as several additional characters, and is set in the same continuity as the original films (as well as Ghostbusters: The Video Game).

On the right, on all fours: Kyle Griffin (from the Extreme Ghostbusters cartoon series, and the IDW comics)
On the top, clinging to the railing: Jenny Moran (from the IDW Comics)
On the left: Lou Kamaka (from the IDW comics)
At the bottom, in the foreground: my actual girlfriend, a fellow Ghostbusters fan... and fan of tentacles! She was delighted how this turned out. :)

Return to “Drawings”