F, furry, bikini, Caught again??!?

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
arisumudvixen

F, furry, bikini, Caught again??!?

Postby arisumudvixen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:22 pm

Something I had drawn for myself this year.

Dag nabbit, those mires should be marked somehow

Or did she want to go in?

You'd think someone would put up a fence, or a sign, by now? maybe overgrowth hid the sign, or someone sawed it down and let it fall in the quicksand. or the sign was pointed the wrong way?

either way. here's one for me to submit here, I know I rarely have anything to post but I thought there may be someone else on the forum who would like my gift to myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

4Bs

Re: F, furry, bikini, Caught again??!?

Postby 4Bs » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:26 pm

My bet is she wanted to go in and found out that the pit was a tad bit stickier than she expected...
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:27 pm

That's the great thing when I told the artist Toughset, "you get to decide I just want this particular outfit" Dat sand though, look so realistic to an actual quicksand.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Awesome artwork! :D I dream of seeing a sequence one day... but I'll just dream on this for now. :D

tj2013

Postby tj2013 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:52 am

Awesome. :D

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:52 am

Very nice! I love the strong, athletic looks of her muscular physique, which is well-revealed by her top and thong bikini briefs. Her legs are HUGE and impressive, her breasts ample and round. Her hips are alluring and broad, and love the muscle tone in her powerful, sexy arms.

Really love her pose and stance... she really looks to be straaaining with every ounce of strength to lift her right thigh from the mud, but she can't... her thick, heavy, powerful legs are STUCK!!! Her facial expression of bewilderment and shock seems to confirm how trapped her legs are as she twists and writhes in the quicksand's grip.

He did an outstanding job to give the quicksand a really thick, gooey look to frustrate and overwhelm the power of her strong, sexy legs... she looks to be well and truly stuck in the mud and is definitely not going anywhere but down.

Thanks for sharing!

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:22 pm

PM2K wrote:Awesome artwork! :D I dream of seeing a sequence one day... but I'll just dream on this for now. :D

this one is a one off, but if you want I could show you a sequence i had him draw for me?

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:39 pm

arisumudvixen wrote:
PM2K wrote:Awesome artwork! :D I dream of seeing a sequence one day... but I'll just dream on this for now. :D

this one is a one off, but if you want I could show you a sequence i had him draw for me?

Oh, yes, if you are offering. :D

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:53 am

arisumudvixen wrote:

If you are gonna make a sequence, don't make a grim ending. I'd like to see Arisu get out of the quicksand with her own strength.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:18 am

uhm. i think you missed apart of the reply. this is just a single drawing.

Return to “Drawings”