Commissioned Artwork (Updated 03/18/2017)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 01/14/2017)

Postby PM2K » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:14 am

Amazing yet again. :D Thanks so much for sharing! :D

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:37 am

Well $#!+ !! Those are awesome !
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:29 am

Fourth in the commission series, done by the outstanding Toughset. I must say I am really pleased with how these are coming out. Glad they are being enjoyed here as well :)

toughset_black_cat_peril_4_dethmetal__render.jpg

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22509193/

Toughset: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toughset/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dethmetal on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dethmetal

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 01/11/2017)

Postby Dethmetal » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:32 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:
Dethmetal wrote:The next commission in the series, done by the amazing Toughset. I am glad these are being enjoyed, you are quite welcome. :)

toughset_black_cat_peril_3_dethmetal__render_.jpg

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22294768/

Toughset: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toughset/

VERY NICE INDEED! She's sunk and stuck at my favorite depth. There's just something about a sexy woman with HUGE, sexy thighs stuck thigh-deep in the mud, and with Black Cat's thighs having such a wide girth, there's no doubt a tremendous amount of suction formed around them to her fast.

Love how the quicksand thickly forms around and adheres to Black Cat's HUGE thighs. I also love how the mud mounds up gripping her thighs as she struggles to pull her legs out of the mire. I also like the curved marks on the surface of the quicksand around her thighs... great depiction of the mire yielding to her weight and sturggles. She looks to be hopelessly STUCK! I also like her pose and the position of her arms and hands as she twists and strains at the hips and torso in her struggle against the mud.

Thanks for sharing!

Glad to hear you are enjoying these pictures. I have to agree, thigh deep is a great depth, especially with a curvy voluptuous woman like Felicia here. However, the fourth picture above has to be my Favorite depth, and view, one that is simply not seen nearly enough in Quicksand artwork ;)

Slugbox does have some very nice stuff in their gallery, but some of it can be a bit unusual.
Last edited by Dethmetal on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

SinkerCutie

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 02/04/2017)

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:52 am

Seeing this makes me wish I could get a pleasurable Shantae sequence done...

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:52 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Seeing this makes me wish I could get a pleasurable Shantae sequence done...

Well, you could contact Toughset about that, though be sure to read his commission rules, he doesn't do nudity or explicit mature content. His rates are quite reasonable and he is very pleasant and professional to work with.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toughset/
Last edited by Dethmetal on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:57 am

Awesome stuff! Thanks again for sharing it. :D

water_bug_62208

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 01/11/2017)

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:13 am

Dethmetal wrote:Glad to hear you are enjoying these pictures. I have to agree, thigh deep is a great depth, especially with a curvy voluptuous woman like Felicia here. However, the fourth picture above has to be my Favorite depth, and view, one that is simply not seen nearly enough in Quicksand artwork ;)

Slugbox does have some very nice stuff in their gallery, but some of it can be a bit unusual.

I do agree with you that a thick, voluptuous, curvy woman viewed from behind when she's sunk and stuck upper thigh to butt cheek-deep in mud is quite impressive. A woman mired mid to upper thigh-deep with her crotch/butt cheeks above the mud is a very nice view.

What's nice about this piece is we still get to see her struggling thighs squirming and heaving in the mire as the sticky ooze mounds up and clings adhesively to her HUGE thighs. Also, there's hints that perhaps her arms may soon be mired and stuck as well as she presses down upon the mud with her hands to provide support as she yanks futilely at her hopelessly stuck thighs. Her facial expression is wonderful for this piece, and I love the curvacious fullness of her derriere and the shiny sheen of her butt cheek curves on her skin-tight attire. I do love sinking series that emphasize slow, leggy, struggling sinks, and this series displays that beautifully.

Thanks for sharing!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:34 am

Dethmetal wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Seeing this makes me wish I could get a pleasurable Shantae sequence done...

Well, you could contact Toughset about that, though be sure to read his commission rules, he doesn't do nudity or explicit mature content. His rates are quite reasonable and he is very pleasant and professional to work with.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toughset/

Yeah, if only I could afford commissions. If I could, I would have asked A-020 to have done one, too.

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:31 am

PM2K wrote:Awesome stuff! Thanks again for sharing it. :D

You are quite welcome, glad you are enjoying these. :)
Last edited by Dethmetal on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Drawings”