Commissioned Artwork (Updated 03/18/2017)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Dethmetal

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 01/11/2017)

Postby Dethmetal » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:48 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:
Dethmetal wrote:Glad to hear you are enjoying these pictures. I have to agree, thigh deep is a great depth, especially with a curvy voluptuous woman like Felicia here. However, the fourth picture above has to be my Favorite depth, and view, one that is simply not seen nearly enough in Quicksand artwork ;)

I do agree with you that a thick, voluptuous, curvy woman viewed from behind when she's sunk and stuck upper thigh to butt cheek-deep in mud is quite impressive. A woman mired mid to upper thigh-deep with her crotch/butt cheeks above the mud is a very nice view.

What's nice about this piece is we still get to see her struggling thighs squirming and heaving in the mire as the sticky ooze mounds up and clings adhesively to her HUGE thighs. Also, there's hints that perhaps her arms may soon be mired and stuck as well as she presses down upon the mud with her hands to provide support as she yanks futilely at her hopelessly stuck thighs. Her facial expression is wonderful for this piece, and I love the curvacious fullness of her derriere and the shiny sheen of her butt cheek curves on her skin-tight attire. I do love sinking series that emphasize slow, leggy, struggling sinks, and this series displays that beautifully.

Thanks for sharing!

Indeed, easily my favorite depth and view. <3 And yes, that is a very nice view as well, no argument there.

Yes, the expression of her active struggling, combined with her voluptuousness, and the thick, sticky, clinging sands, are all portrayed beautifully. Heh, I'm glad the hand was noticed, I was wondering who would be the first to spot and comment on that. ;) That was exactly the intent in requesting that, her pushing down on the surface, trying to get leverage to free her legs, but as we know all too well around here, that tactic rarely ends well, and as you can see the surface of the sands is already bowing beneath her visible hand,.... not a good sign, for her. ;) But yes, I absolutely love how her butt came out in this, you really get a feel of the full roundness of it, and the sands squishing and clinging to it wonderfully. <3 The shine of the suit I must say is something I really hadn't thought much about when I placed the first commission, I had even initially intended to just go for the Flat Colors option, rather than Full Render, but I changed my mind and after seeing it in the first image, and then each image since, I am very happy I went for the full render, because that shine is just amazing. Likewise, a good slow sink, that really shows not only the struggling, but the thickness of the sands, is just the best, and Toughset has done an amazing job portraying that, and pretty much everything else, in these pictures. I am really looking forward to the rest of the series. :)

You are quite welcome, I'm glad they are being enjoyed by those here. :)

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:20 am

Dethmetal wrote:Indeed, easily my favorite depth and view. <3 And yes, that is a very nice view as well, no argument there.

Yes, the expression of her active struggling, combined with her voluptuousness, and the thick, sticky, clinging sands, are all portrayed beautifully. Heh, I'm glad the hand was noticed, I was wondering who would be the first to spot and comment on that. ;) That was exactly the intent in requesting that, her pushing down on the surface, trying to get leverage to free her legs, but as we know all too well around here, that tactic rarely ends well, and as you can see the surface of the sands is already bowing beneath her visible hand,.... not a good sign, for her. ;) But yes, I absolutely love how her butt came out in this, you really get a feel of the full roundness of it, and the sands squishing and clinging to it wonderfully. <3 The shine of the suit I must say is something I really hadn't thought much about when I placed the first commission, I had even initially intended to just go for the Flat Colors option, rather than Full Render, but I changed my mind and after seeing it in the first image, and then each image since, I am very happy I went for the full render, because that shine is just amazing. Likewise, a good slow sink, that really shows not only the struggling, but the thickness of the sands, is just the best, and Toughset has done an amazing job portraying that, and pretty much everything else, in these pictures. I am really looking forward to the rest of the series. :)

You are quite welcome, I'm glad they are being enjoyed by those here. :)

Pete Boggs' drawings, as well as Kristine Lynn's Quicksand Video works with Kaol and MPV, introduced me to the beauty of women sunk and stuck deeper that thigh-deep, and gave me a wonderful appreciation of women sunk breast-deep with their arms hopelessly stuck in the mud and pinned by their sides. So, I now pay attention to what a woman is doing with her hands and arms when she's stuck in the mud, and this most recent image of your commission certainly hints towards a potential arms stuck.

And, I concur with your decision on going with a Full Render on this series... shading, whether it emphasizes shadows or, in the case of your commission, light reflection, really brings out the curves and roundness of a subject, especially that of a woman, and it really brings out the beauty of Black Cat's sexy, voluptuous physique.

Dethmetal

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 02/04/2017)

Postby Dethmetal » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:35 am

Fifth in the commission series, done by the incredible Toughset. Enjoy :) To those who noticed her hand pressing on the surface in the previous picture and knew that was likely not going to turn out well for her, you were right. ;)

toughset_black_cat_peril_5_dethmetal__render.jpg

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22694189/

Toughset: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toughset/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:42 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:Pete Boggs' drawings, as well as Kristine Lynn's Quicksand Video works with Kaol and MPV, introduced me to the beauty of women sunk and stuck deeper that thigh-deep, and gave me a wonderful appreciation of women sunk breast-deep with their arms hopelessly stuck in the mud and pinned by their sides. So, I now pay attention to what a woman is doing with her hands and arms when she's stuck in the mud, and this most recent image of your commission certainly hints towards a potential arms stuck.

And, I concur with your decision on going with a Full Render on this series... shading, whether it emphasizes shadows or, in the case of your commission, light reflection, really brings out the curves and roundness of a subject, especially that of a woman, and it really brings out the beauty of Black Cat's sexy, voluptuous physique.

I couldn't have said it better. Indeed, those who have been in this community long enough, even just old lurkers like myself, certainly should have an appreciation of the various details of sinking, and that a woman pressing her hands down on the surface of a bog rarely ever ends well for her. ;)

Indeed, the shading, the texture on her hair and the sand, and especially the shine off of the suit, do so very much to enhance the image and really bring out her beautifully rendered form. Even if there is less and less of said form to be seen with each passing image. :lol:

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 02/22/2017)

Postby PM2K » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:21 am

This is fantastic work! :D Thanks again for sharing it with us.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:42 am

Dethmetal wrote:Fifth in the commission series, done by the incredible Toughset. Enjoy :) To those who noticed her hand pressing on the surface in the previous picture and knew that was likely not going to turn out well for her, you were right. ;)

What I really love about this piece is the fact that all of the voluptuous, sexy HUGENESS of her hips, derriere, thighs, and calves are firmly planted within the sticky thickness of the mud far below the surface. And, there's something exciting about the idea of the mud forming a tight, inescapable suction along the THICK, shapely curves and girth of her lower body, holding her relentlessly and fast. And, to make matters worse, now her arms are stuck in the stretchy gooiness of the mud as she slowly sinks deeper.

Love how the quicksand adheres to and stretches along her waist, and her HUGE breasts are quite impressive... makes ya wonder if she might find herself hopelessly stuck mid-breast deep, straining and struggling to pull her trapped arms free.

Thanks for sharing!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:02 pm

This is indeed impressive. I'm not normally a fan of the huge proportions but Toughset really did a nice job here. Her face is really pretty, especially in that fifth pic and her hair is amazing! Good job on the quicksand, too. Nice and gloopy. :D
Great job by Toughset and good on you, Dethmetal, for commissioning it and sharing it! Thanks! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:41 am

PM2K wrote:This is fantastic work! :D Thanks again for sharing it with us.

You are quite welcome, I am glad it is being enjoyed :)

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:04 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:What I really love about this piece is the fact that all of the voluptuous, sexy HUGENESS of her hips, derriere, thighs, and calves are firmly planted within the sticky thickness of the mud far below the surface. And, there's something exciting about the idea of the mud forming a tight, inescapable suction along the THICK, shapely curves and girth of her lower body, holding her relentlessly and fast. And, to make matters worse, now her arms are stuck in the stretchy gooiness of the mud as she slowly sinks deeper.

Love how the quicksand adheres to and stretches along her waist, and her HUGE breasts are quite impressive... makes ya wonder if she might find herself hopelessly stuck mid-breast deep, straining and struggling to pull her trapped arms free.

Thanks for sharing!

Indeed, her buxom form is quite well planted, as you say, with those wide hips and backside of hers sunk beneath the surface, caught in the gooey grip of the thick sands, well, she might as well have an anchor tied around her waist. ;) Plus, I love how the surface still seems to be pulling in around her waist, subtly emphasizing the width of her hips and butt, which it just closed over, as though it had a hard time getting all that thick curviness down.

I absolutely love the thick gooeyness of the sands, Toughset depicts it amazingly well, as well as her straining to pull free from it. One thing extra to consider though; She is wearing a leathery/latexy outfit, ie, something you would think would be very smooth and slick, and yet the quicksand is still sticking and clinging to it that tenaciously,.... now That is some truly Treacherous quicksand there. :shock:

Heh, well, I'm not going to spoil, but I will say that I have Long been a huge fan of the works of Pete Boggs. ;)

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:11 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:This is indeed impressive. I'm not normally a fan of the huge proportions but Toughset really did a nice job here. Her face is really pretty, especially in that fifth pic and her hair is amazing! Good job on the quicksand, too. Nice and gloopy. :D
Great job by Toughset and good on you, Dethmetal, for commissioning it and sharing it! Thanks! :D

Yeah, not everyone is, but Toughset does do such proportions very well. And I agree, her expressions have just blown me away on these, I have been more than impressed with how good they came out, and the same I have to say for her hair as well, just beautiful in my opinion. <3 I love how it looks floating behind her in this picture and how in previous pictures its curves seemed to mirror and accent her own curves and movements. I've always loved how he depicts quicksand, and I think this series really shows it off, that is some really nice, thick, gooey quagmire to be sure :)

You are quite welcome, glad you enjoy it. :)

Return to “Drawings”