Commissioned Artwork (Updated 03/18/2017)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Dethmetal

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 02/25/2017)

Postby Dethmetal » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:00 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:This has Pete Boggs written all over it! This is the icing that's just been added to the cake.

She looks quite sexy and hopelessly trapped now that she's mired breast-deep with her arms stuck fast in the mire. Love her efforts to get free as she strains to free her strong arms. The way the mud grips, clings, and stretches as she pulls up on her right arm is beautifully done, and I like how the mud is forming and molding around her ample breasts.

There is SO MUCH womany thickness and sexy HUGENESS now mired deep in the glue-like consistency of the quicksand... it's going to take a lot of effort just to begin freeing her from the powerful suction that's formed along every strong, thick, voluptuous curve of her body. She's not going to be easily freed from the mud, the idea of which adds so much fun and excitement to this piece.

Thanks for sharing!

That was certainly the intention, what self-respecting Pete Boggs fan would do a sequence like this and Not request a chest-deep shot? ;)

She does indeed look quite helpless now, but yet she is still clearly trying to get free, and I've always loved that, the woman that fights to the very end, rather than just surrendering to her fate, to me that just makes the peril all the greater, and gives a more living dynamic feel to the whole thing. I think Toughset has captured that very well, the tension in her body as it pulls against the muck, but the muck clearly not wanting to let go, gripping and stretching to almost tar-like levels. I absolutely love the thick gooey stickiness of the quicksand, and how it interacts with her. I also love how, amidst all the jokes on FA about her breasts could be flotation devices, in this image it kind of looks like she is using them that way. :lol: The way her shoulders are angled, it seems as though she is leaning a bit on her breasts to buoy herself while trying to free her arm.

Indeed, she is definitely mired heavily in that thick gooey quicksand, with the thick curvatures of her body giving it A LOT to hold onto beneath the surface. She is not likely to be getting out of this on her own, even if she is a super heroine.

Very welcome. :)

Dethmetal

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 03/07/2017)

Postby Dethmetal » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:14 am

Seventh picture in the commission series being done for me by the outstanding Toughset. Enjoy :D

toughset_black_cat_peril_7_dethmetal__render.jpg

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22829661/

Toughset: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toughset/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:58 am

Looks like she's running out of time. Fabulous artwork! Thanks again for posting this progression. :D

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:11 am

Beautiful work! Love the step-by-step, gradual sinking of this sexy, voluptuous woman in that VERY THICK and VERY STICKY mud. And, I LOVE the idea that there is A LOT of sexy woman with very impressive, thick, womany curves stuck in the mud's tenaciously sticky suction... might take a tow truck to pull her out now... hope her AAA membership is paid up.

The expression on her face says it all... she's been putting on a pretty brave front for a while, but now with the feeling of her shoulders slowly submerging into the quicksand and the sensation of the ooze climbing up her neck, she's getting rather concerned. Love how her hair is spreading across the mire, and love how the mud is yielding and cratering around her neck as she continues to sink deeper and deeper. And, having her finger barely stick out of the gluey, stretchy quicksand is a wonderful touch.

I like that even as a superheroine, all of her power and strength have been useless in helping her get free of her muddy trap. She has been STUCK since the very start and getting more stuck as she struggles and sinks deeper.

Thanks for sharing!

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:18 am

PM2K wrote:Looks like she's running out of time. Fabulous artwork! Thanks again for posting this progression. :D

Indeed she is. The end is drawing near, but for her, the series, or both? ;) Glad you are enjoying it, you are very welcome. :)

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:35 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:Beautiful work! Love the step-by-step, gradual sinking of this sexy, voluptuous woman in that VERY THICK and VERY STICKY mud. And, I LOVE the idea that there is A LOT of sexy woman with very impressive, thick, womany curves stuck in the mud's tenaciously sticky suction... might take a tow truck to pull her out now... hope her AAA membership is paid up.

The expression on her face says it all... she's been putting on a pretty brave front for a while, but now with the feeling of her shoulders slowly submerging into the quicksand and the sensation of the ooze climbing up her neck, she's getting rather concerned. Love how her hair is spreading across the mire, and love how the mud is yielding and cratering around her neck as she continues to sink deeper and deeper. And, having her finger barely stick out of the gluey, stretchy quicksand is a wonderful touch.

I like that even as a superheroine, all of her power and strength have been useless in helping her get free of her muddy trap. She has been STUCK since the very start and getting more stuck as she struggles and sinks deeper.

Thanks for sharing!

I definitely wanted this to be a slow progression, to really show not only the struggle, but the thickness of the quicksand, and to me nothing says that quite like a slow sink down into the ooze. The rendering of the quicksand by Toughset has just been marvelous, in my opinion, you can really feel the thick stickiness of it as it has clinged to her curves and pulled against her struggles through the whole series, that really is some Treacherous stuff. That is a very nice mental image there, that thick curvy body of hers being hugged by the suction beneath the surface. And a tow truck might even have a tough time, she might need the Hulk to pull her out of there. ;)

I've always loved strong women in quicksand, and I don't just mean physical strength,... the ones that fight every step of the way, even right up to the very end, never giving up. To me that is so much better to see than the ones that 'surrender' to their fate and just sink in whimpering or calling for help. Yet even for the fighters there comes a point where confidence wanes and panic starts to set in, and as the quicksand climbs over her shoulders, pulling in around her neck, that point has been reached. Yet, from the fingers breaking the surface, it is clear that even at this point she is Still fighting to get free, that was a touch I Had to request. I do love the way her hair looks, and how it floats atop the muck, giving a sense of its full, yet weightless, presence.

I think that well sums up one of the greatest qualities of Quicksand, for me, power and strength are nearly useless against it,... while super-heroines can overpower villains and monsters, all their strength can be undone by a simple pool of quicksand, if there is nothing around to pull themselves out with, and noone to rescue them, and the more they fight and struggle the faster it sucks them down. Indeed, she was truly STUCK from the very first image when she entered the clearing, the moment her foot pressed against the surface.

Quicksand truly in a wonderful thing. :D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:44 am

Dethmetal wrote:
water_bug_62208 wrote:Beautiful work! Love the step-by-step, gradual sinking of this sexy, voluptuous woman in that VERY THICK and VERY STICKY mud. And, I LOVE the idea that there is A LOT of sexy woman with very impressive, thick, womany curves stuck in the mud's tenaciously sticky suction... might take a tow truck to pull her out now... hope her AAA membership is paid up.

Thanks for sharing!

I definitely wanted this to be a slow progression, to really show not only the struggle, but the thickness of the quicksand, and to me nothing says that quite like a slow sink down into the ooze. The rendering of the quicksand by Toughset has just been marvelous, in my opinion, you can really feel the thick stickiness of it as it has clinged to her curves and pulled against her struggles through the whole series, that really is some Treacherous stuff. That is a very nice mental image there, that thick curvy body of hers being hugged by the suction beneath the surface. And a tow truck might even have a tough time, she might need the Hulk to pull her out of there. ;)

I've always loved strong women in quicksand, and I don't just mean physical strength,... the ones that fight every step of the way, even right up to the very end, never giving up. To me that is so much better to see than the ones that 'surrender' to their fate and just sink in whimpering or calling for help. Yet even for the fighters there comes a point where confidence wanes and panic starts to set in, and as the quicksand climbs over her shoulders, pulling in around her neck, that point has been reached. Yet, from the fingers breaking the surface, it is clear that even at this point she is Still fighting to get free, that was a touch I Had to request. I do love the way her hair looks, and how it floats atop the muck, giving a sense of its full, yet weightless, presence.

I think that well sums up one of the greatest qualities of Quicksand, for me, power and strength are nearly useless against it,... while super-heroines can overpower villains and monsters, all their strength can be undone by a simple pool of quicksand, if there is nothing around to pull themselves out with, and noone to rescue them, and the more they fight and struggle the faster it sucks them down. Indeed, she was truly STUCK from the very first image when she entered the clearing, the moment her foot pressed against the surface.

Quicksand truly in a wonderful thing. :D

Amen! :D

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Love the thick look of the quicksand in this one. Especially where it curves downward around her neck. It gives a great impression of heaviness and impending doom. Another great expression too as she realizes she has only seconds left. Though I guess it could still take a while for all that fabulous hair to disappear! Thanks! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:20 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Love the thick look of the quicksand in this one. Especially where it curves downward around her neck. It gives a great impression of heaviness and impending doom. Another great expression too as she realizes she has only seconds left. Though I guess it could still take a while for all that fabulous hair to disappear! Thanks! :D

Indeed, I had requested that the surface look like it has just swallowed over her shoulders and was still pulling in around her neck, and am very pleased with how it turned out, along with the expression. :D Heh, yeah, might take a bit, that is a lot of hair. :lol: Welcome. :)

Dethmetal

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 03/14/2017)

Postby Dethmetal » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:23 am

Eighth picture in the commission series being done for me by the amazing Toughset. Enjoy :) And I will not spoil, except to say,... Hold tight, cause the show is not yet over. (Kudos to whoever gets that song reference)

toughset_black_cat_peril_8_dethmetal__render.jpg

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22892776/

Toughset: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toughset/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Drawings”