Commissioned Artwork (Updated 03/18/2017)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
DJlurker

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 03/14/2017)

Postby DJlurker » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:24 am

And blub, blub, blub she goes... ;)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:46 am

That's it for her.... or is it? ;)

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:22 am

Very nice touch having her hair spreading across the quicksand's surface and slowly being drawn into the mire as she goes under and continues to slowly sink into the dark depths below. Great idea of having her hand fighting the stickiness and suction of the mud, straining to reach up in desperation and hope for a means of escape. The way the mud clings to her outstretched hand and relentlessly sucks at it, trying to pull it back down into its realm is beautifully drawn. Even if a superhero were to come along, it'll take a lot of effort to free all of Black Cat's thick, curvy voluptuousness from the suction and tenacity of the mud.

Love the curved lines around the point where Black Cat's hair is being drawn in and around her hand... they depict such wonderful yielding of the mud to her tremendous weight and powerful struggles. The way the mud stretches up along and adheres to her hand emphasizes what a powerful grip it has along her thick, strong curves. And, the bubbles are a wonderful touch.

Thanks for sharing!

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:53 pm

DJlurker wrote:And blub, blub, blub she goes... ;)

Hehe, indeed ;)

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:54 pm

PM2K wrote:That's it for her.... or is it? ;)

That is the question with any quicksand sequence that ends in submergence, isn't it? Always loved that kind of 'cliff-hanger' aspect of it. :)

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:04 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:Very nice touch having her hair spreading across the quicksand's surface and slowly being drawn into the mire as she goes under and continues to slowly sink into the dark depths below. Great idea of having her hand fighting the stickiness and suction of the mud, straining to reach up in desperation and hope for a means of escape. The way the mud clings to her outstretched hand and relentlessly sucks at it, trying to pull it back down into its realm is beautifully drawn. Even if a superhero were to come along, it'll take a lot of effort to free all of Black Cat's thick, curvy voluptuousness from the suction and tenacity of the mud.

Love the curved lines around the point where Black Cat's hair is being drawn in and around her hand... they depict such wonderful yielding of the mud to her tremendous weight and powerful struggles. The way the mud stretches up along and adheres to her hand emphasizes what a powerful grip it has along her thick, strong curves. And, the bubbles are a wonderful touch.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, I thought so, the way it was floating behind her it was clearly light enough to stay atop the sands, but it's still attached, so as she goes down it would eventually follow down into the thick smothering ooze. I've always loved that image in quicksand pictures, that last desperate grasp up from the ooze, and I think this captures it very well. It also I think adds to the ongoing idea of her fighting to the very last moment to escape, but clearly the thick clinging sand is having none of that. The quicksand obviously has no intention of letting go of this lusciously thick and curvy meal, and really, can you blame it? ;) And yes, even a very strong superhero would have trouble pulling her free from that thick clinging ooze.

Oh yes, I love the depression apparent in the muck, I think it really gives the impression that she is still being steadily sucked down, and that she is still struggling against its unrelenting grip. The hand reaching up I think really drives that point home, and the clinging stretched mud pulling at said hand truly emphasizes the treacherousness of this particular bog. Agreed, always loved a few bubble atop the bog as an extra touch, but even they appear very thick, like the muck.

Very welcome :)

Dethmetal

Re: Commissioned Artwork (Updated 03/18/2017)

Postby Dethmetal » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:34 am

Ninth and final picture in the commission series being done for me by the amazing Toughset. Enjoy :) And I hope you have all enjoyed this series, if so, please let me know, and don't forget to visit the artist's site and give him some love too. :)

toughset_black_cat_peril_9_dethmetal__render.jpg

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22936198/

Toughset: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toughset/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:39 am

Ahaha, lolfail. :lol:

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Great under-the-surface shot! I like how the muck conforms to her shape so nicely. Toughset did a great job with it. Good sense of humor too, lol.
And two feet below the surface and the hair still isn't entirely gone! :lol: I love it!
Thanks for sharing this fun series, Dethmetal, and well done, Toughset! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:41 am

This is an outstanding "under the surface" view of Black Cat stuck deep in the mud. It emphasizes the earlier discussions of how the thick mud conforms along her HUGE, voluptuous curves and how the mud's suction has A LOT of woman to form around to hold her fast and tight. Her hair billowing and trailing above her as she slowly sinks deeper and deeper is a wonderful touch.

Again, I love the idea depicted here of a HUGE, very curvy, and voluptuously muscular woman getting stuck in the mud and sinking in deep... her HUGE, thick, curvy legs are nice, strong, sexy, and long. And, I love the concept that there is so much of her for the mud to form a tight suction around that it's near impossible to free her from the clutches of the quicksand. Also, the humor of her words as she sinks deeper really adds a nice touch to this final page. An outstanding sinky comic!

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Drawings”