Boo-chan's Deep-mud Chakra training

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Kwaza

Boo-chan's Deep-mud Chakra training

Postby Kwaza » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:48 am

I pulled a "Mr. Steal yo' gurl" on a friend's OC, a Curvy Dragon girly named Buragi (called Boo for short)
She's into Naruto and I wanted to teach her how to control her chakra flow through her feet
to allow her to walk on deep mud and or quicksand.

It would seem that something is clouding her focus as she keeps sliding into
the yielding mud. . .

I have no idea what could possibly be distracting her :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

SinkerCutie

Re: Boo-chan's Deep-mud Chakra training

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:21 am

Yeah...maybe you should have started with having her walk on water instead. Ninjas are known to be able to do that.

Kwaza

Postby Kwaza » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:46 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Yeah...maybe you should have started with having her walk on water instead. Ninjas are known to be able to do that.

Ah, you are correct. But Mud is THICKER than water and therefore should be easier to walk upon.
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Kwaza wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Yeah...maybe you should have started with having her walk on water instead. Ninjas are known to be able to do that.

Ah, you are correct. But Mud is THICKER than water and therefore should be easier to walk upon.

But, mud is more fun to sink in, too. Even if she was a master at controlling the power, she wouldn't use it to walk on something sinky and fun like mud...

Return to “Drawings”