dancing ( F Furry Quicksand Costuming )

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
arisumudvixen

dancing ( F Furry Quicksand Costuming )

Postby arisumudvixen » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Previously. when i was a kit, I got stuck in the wet soft sand, of course i got in trouble, not only for dirty clothes but also for being somewhere where the adults told me I wasn't supposed to go. thinking back I still say it wasn't my fault that the sitter was asleep on the couch, they'd always say "It's for your own good" or "we're just trying to keep you safe sweetie" well the wet sand felt nice, and i tried every chance that I got to try to go back to that area, wondering if I could ever get that same happiness that I did when the muddy sand was tickling my legs.

Ever since then, every time I saw a fur on the TV, or in the movies who got stuck? it felt weird. like, I really wanted to be in their position so badly, I almost got caught, masturbating in a theater once by my date. I really dodged a bullet on that one. Every time without fail, that same odd sensation. I couldn't get it out of my head.

Here it is, I'm finally an adult. no they can't tell me no! no one can this is what I want!!! so many times I wished i could have gone back in my ballet costume. ((I just hope i tied these hoes tight enough, if they fall off, well, let's just say i didn't bring any others with me.)) this is ME! I want to get caught, I don't give a FUCK what they say now, it's my choice and my desires!!!

commission from https://www.furaffinity.net/user/o-kemono I told him the idea, and he came up with this for me, different then the usual sexual aspect, he made it more playful, and I love it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

master3

Re: dancing ( F Furry Quicksand Costuming )

Postby master3 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:36 pm

Very lovely.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:50 am

Cute indeed. Now, if only she was in the mud... ;)

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:34 am

sadly it won't continue from this artist.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 am

arisumudvixen wrote:sadly it won't continue from this artist.

No worries... just a passing thought.

Return to “Drawings”