A space adventure ends in the swamp

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
sixgunzloaded

Re: A space adventure ends in the swamp

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:03 am

Very nice! You did a ton of work here. Extended sequences like this are always fun. Thank you for this huge effort! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:16 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Very nice! You did a ton of work here. Extended sequences like this are always fun. Thank you for this huge effort! :D

I noticed you've changed your avatar.... does this mean we could be seeing a new quicksand adventure from you as well?

Leterrible

Postby Leterrible » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:48 am

Thanks for the appreciation. But it is not really a ton of work. I try to put the pictures in the right direction, but something seems wrong because I first take the picture like they are, and I have theme rotate on the computer.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Leterrible wrote: I try to put the pictures in the right direction, but something seems wrong because I first take the picture like they are, and I have theme rotate on the computer.

Hmmm... Yeah, not sure why they appear like that. At least when you click on them, though, they display in the correct position, so that's good.
Not sure if this is comparable, but the same thing happens on my own computer when I shoot pictures with my camera held sideways. I have to rotate them in my viewer in order to view them properly.
You might try shooting them with your camera held in the normal position and then cropping off the excess bits in a photo editing program and saving it that way. Might work?
Either way, still nice work. :)

PM2K wrote:
sixgunzloaded wrote:Very nice! You did a ton of work here. Extended sequences like this are always fun. Thank you for this huge effort! :D

I noticed you've changed your avatar.... does this mean we could be seeing a new quicksand adventure from you as well?

Haha, thanks for noticing. :D That's actually just a cutout from a one-off pic I did sometime last year. I can put the full size one in my thread if you want to see it.
But don't worry, I'm always working on new stuff, lol.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:37 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:That's actually just a cutout from a one-off pic I did sometime last year. I can put the full size one in my thread if you want to see it. But don't worry, I'm always working on new stuff, lol.

I'd like to see that. :D

Return to “Drawings”