Unfinished art: Victim of the Jungle

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Northerner

Unfinished art: Victim of the Jungle

Postby Northerner » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:33 am

This picture is quite old, but I never posted it before, because the nearly-finished version was corrupted.

After the file was corrupted I had to go back to the last good save I had, which was the raw scan. Which didn't even have her arm finished.

So, here is the raw scan of what WAS certainly one of my greatest quicksand artworks. Lush foilage completed the background nicely and her skin gleamed with awesome sweat effects. She was wearing a pith helmet and the tattered remnants of her khaki explorer's outfit. Like "the fish that got away", none of you will ever see it, but I swear it's a true story.

I don't remember what the finished text said, but something like:
"Having escaped the Anacondas' nest and crawled through walls of razorvine, Lacy gasped as she fell, her exposed crotch suddenly splashing down into gooey, undulating earth. OH NO, she thought! QUICKSAND!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

Raidium

Re: Unfinished art: Victim of the Jungle

Postby Raidium » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:21 am

This is pretty sweet! I would have loved to see the almost finished version too if it wasn't corrupted but this is still sweet! Excellent work! ^_^
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

klib21

Postby klib21 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:15 am

Awesome!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Excellent as always! Thanks, Northerner! :D

SWIFT

Postby SWIFT » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:25 pm

test

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:40 am

A nice bit of artwork... and a terrible shame we'll never see that finished coloured version. Your excellent description allows me to really picture it in my mind, and it's awesome. Heh.

Also...

Lacy gasped as she fell, her exposed crotch suddenly splashing down into gooey, undulating earth. OH NO, she thought! QUICKSAND!"

I'm feeling a bit hot under the collar for some reason... ;)

Return to “Drawings”