Oh my God.. I'm Still Sinking! (now with panties)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Duncan Edwards

Re: Oh my God.. I'm Still Sinking! (now with panties)

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 pm

MODERATOR EDIT - Let's keep it to one subject per thread when we can. Especially if it's someone else who began it. I split out psiandco's work to a different thread.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

psiandco

Postby psiandco » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 pm

sorry about that,
I did get carried away.
in all scincerity,

"my bad". :oops:

water_bug_62208

Re: Oh my God.. I'm Still Sinking!

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 am

Northerner wrote:I honestly intended this to be an innocent "quicksand drama" image, but water_bug had to go and start talking about possibilities for what else she is wearing....

Oh my! :o

Yes, my fault... my bad... I accept full responsibility for making Northerner feel compelled to draw her in a t-shirt and panties, stuck thigh-deep in thick quicksand or mud. :D

And, my, what a wonderful thickness your mire has and what a impressive suction and grip it appears to have around her thighs! :D Great depth, outstanding facial expression and pose, and a great background. Really nice scene leading into your orginal drawing and a great sinking sequence!

Thank you for sharing!

water_bug_62208

Re: Oh my God.. I'm Still Sinking!

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:01 am

Northerner wrote:I honestly intended this to be an innocent "quicksand drama" image, but water_bug had to go and start talking about possibilities for what else she is wearing....

Oh my! :o

Yes, my fault... my bad... I accept full responsibility for making Northerner feel compelled to draw her in a t-shirt and panties, stuck thigh-deep in thick quicksand or mud. :D

This is beautifully drawn as well. And, it's certainly an innocent "Quicksand Drama" drawing that compliments your first image in excellent fashion.

My, what a wonderful thickness your mire has and what a impressive suction and grip it appears to have around her thighs! :D Great depth, outstanding facial expression and pose, and a great background. A really nice scene leading into your orginal drawing and a great sinking sequence!

Thank you for adding this drawing and thanks for sharing!

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:44 am

Hey thanks for the inspiration water_bug, I'm glad you liked the outcome! There is just something special about a t-shirt and panties. Once I had the image in my head I guess I could not let it go. :D
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 am

Northerner wrote:Hey thanks for the inspiration water_bug, I'm glad you liked the outcome! There is just something special about a t-shirt and panties. Once I had the image in my head I guess I could not let it go. :D

First, sorry about the double post.

Second, you're welcome! And, yes, there is something special about a woman wearing a t-shirt and panties when she's stuck and sinking in quicksand or deep mud. :D

The outfit Kristine Lynn wore in Kaol's Quicksand Captive was the first thing I thought about when I saw your most recent drawing. :D Kristine was wearing a very conforming t-shirt and thong bikini briefs in that feature. Kristine's "White Bra and Panty" scene from MPV's Young Woman, Deep Mud is another scene I'm reminded of by your drawings in this thread.

Again, thank you for sharing!

Return to “Drawings”