Disappearing Act THE MOVIE!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Sekani

Re: Disappearing Act THE MOVIE!

Postby Sekani » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 am

The animation quality is amazing, probably one of the best I've seen outside of a professional studio.

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 am

Awesome!!!

Great sound fx, especially the girl's moans!
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

pete1672
Always Remembered

Postby pete1672 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:24 am

Amazing piece of animation. I applaud your efforts!

Greatswordsman

Postby Greatswordsman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Simply outstanding! :o
It was well worth the eager wait! But even then, it far exceeded what I was anticipating, superb work! I really hope we get to see more from you in the near future! :D

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Hey Everybody!

Thanks so much for all your accolades and kind support. The movie has been downloaded over 500 times and I'm very excited. I'm so glad everybody is enjoying the movie. Especially you Pete! This sink is for you!

As to those who didn't like the tears at the end, Yeah, you're absolutely right. I tried several time and several different methods to get the tears to act the way I wanted them too, but this was the best I could do. I didn't want to take the tears at the end out because I wanted to be as true to Pete's vision as possible. Maybe next time I'll be able to do better.

As to my next QS movie, it's working tile is QS Queen. About a beautiful Amazon (or something) jungle queen who gets her kicks throwing her girls in waiting into a QS pit built right into her thrown room.

The picture below is what I've got in mind. This one is a gift and a promise to three very special fans out there. ;)

Thanks again,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:20 pm

:mrgreen:

Me Likeey

psiandco

Postby psiandco » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 pm

I loved the Disappearing act movie.
my requests:
1. NO SHRIEKING Shrill girl screams and shrieks, please tone them down. I love the huffing, grunting, moaning, but the crying shrieks hurt my ears.
like fingernails on a chalk board, I instantly feel I have to do something to alieviate the cause- not so good when I am trying to enjoy a sinking scene.

2. QUICKSAND PERILTurn up the sound on the quicksand, please.
slurp,glurp,plop,blub-blup, egads, I love that!

3. IMPOSSIBOOBS! I know you are staying true to the originals and also, avoiding unreal characters. please though, could you increase the curves a tad (or two)?
I love attractive natural breasts. The proportions are nice, but DAMN ITgirls with oversized fake boobs, wasp waists, sexy hips and buble butts need sinking too!

4. NO MORE TEARS. I personally hate the trend where any action scene has shrill screaming. it's irrational. consdier any bank robbery scene, "Lady, the bank robber is 50ft away and could give a shit about you". Don't be that girl! your screaming is going to draw attention to you, preferably the fatal gene pool chlorine kind, if your stupid enough to scream and cry when you aren't the one facing the threat. No one wants to die, true- But I rather have an extended moment of squirming, twisting, surprised gasping, erotic arrousal, in a quicksand sinking scene. Crying kills it for me. I lose my immersion in the scene as my inner "hero" swings into action.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:47 am

Love that throne room! :D

quess

Postby quess » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Phenomenal job. Thank you for sharing this!

quickbeard

Postby quickbeard » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 pm

OMfreakinG!!! Awesome! !

Return to “Drawings”