weird quicksand fetish pict.

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
ChrisMudd

weird quicksand fetish pict.

Postby ChrisMudd » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Ok i got this really weird obsesion with drawing women in quicsand, mud, tar etc, but thats not the weird part, the weird part is what i have them wearing in the picts I draw. this is due to the bizarr leg fetish i have, women wearing tights, pantyhose, footed catsuits and footed body stockings, hell even footed pajamas., ( espesically footed pajamas! ) I really wish one of the producers here would do a quicksand video of a hot chick wearing footed pajamas and sinking in quicksand.
since seeing is believing, here is my artwork.
I hope It's not to weird for you all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ChrisMudd

Re: weird quicksand fetish pict.

Postby ChrisMudd » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 pm

I'll add one more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

benmetal

Postby benmetal » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Can't say much for the art, but I suppose you may be onto something with the whole footed pajamas thing. I could see a scene with Paris or someone like that in a pair of pajamas, hair up in pigtails playing the lost little girl role or something, accidentally stepping into some quicksand. I actually wouldn't mind seeing that, sounds kinda hot.

ChrisMudd

Postby ChrisMudd » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Hell yeah it would be hot! there is a whole bunch of ways they could do it, footed pajamas night mare (lucid dream). or it could be a slumber party out in the woods. or kidnap victim waking up in the wood wearing footed pajamas and stumbles into quicksand, chick looking for her lost dog,or just some bizarre fetish fantasy wear the chick wears feety pj's in the mud and rubs one out. but no mater how it's done, the pajamas have to be very tight, snug fitting especially in the crotch area (baggy pajamas would ruin the visual) and also a slow sink focusing on the feet getting a little muddy first then her feet gets stuck and starts sinking. also the quicksand has to be thick mud or clay, it can't be peat bog or actual sand. the pajamas can be one piece or 2 piece so long as they have feet, the older style would be better because they have vinyl soles on the feet, but they can be the newer style if need be....

PS. here is another piece of art i did last night, not feety pajamas but it is quicksand.

Return to “Drawings”