Ribbon Girls: Chelsea & Melissa

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Kwaza

Ribbon Girls: Chelsea & Melissa

Postby Kwaza » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 am

Chelsea and Melissa are always at each other's throats. They constantly fight and often have these prank wars. Now Chelsea and Melissa will have to settle their differences.... in a pit of quicksand of course. Bound in a position in which they are forced to hug it out...or down. :roll:

The Ribbon idea came from MPV's video Ribbon Girls.

enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

techmech

`

Postby techmech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:44 am

`
Last edited by techmech on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

BogDog

Re: Ribbon Girls: Chelsea & Melissa

Postby BogDog » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:29 am

Lovely work, Kwaza.

...They'd need to go deeper though. And I'd like to see their feet covered in tights first.

Need? no. Want? Of course. ;)

Myself? They are at a perfectly enjoyable depth to me, but I prefer bare feet to any shoe, boot or sock.

How much variety and diversity do we have here? Everyone likes QS, but at the same time everyone is different.

Everybody, what depth & leg-covering/non-covering would you prefer to see in this drawing? This could be interesting.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Magic Engineer

Postby Magic Engineer » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:02 pm

-
Last edited by Magic Engineer on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Fan-freaking-tastic! :D

techmech

Postby techmech » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 pm

I'd like to see kind of a above and under the quicksand view. But the under the quicksand view would be more of an outline illustration, showing their legs and pointed feet. Maybe even a series of illustrations depicting the stages of a sink. You can ready my stories about Elizabeth (Eli) the ballerina for where my mind goes on regarding these matters. Thanks and great art work, I use to paint in acrylics throughout high school and severy years of college so I have a respect for your talent.

Return to “Drawings”