Blub Blub Blub

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
glorfindel01

Re: Blub Blub Blub

Postby glorfindel01 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:31 pm

I hope see more pics!

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Sorry for taking forever.
Guess I'll just keep using this thread for my art so it's in one place on here. Wanted to mess around with a bit of artsy flourish.

LiezsNouveau4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:36 am

Outstanding! :D Well worth the wait.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Cool flourish. Very sexy pic and I like the hand reaching up. Makes one think about what's going on under there. :D Thanks!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:43 am

DreamworldCut.jpg

This is just a cropped preview. The space background is stretched to fit the big 18 x 24 in, 300 dpi image, so it's just acting as a placeholder until I draw my own space bg.

Been wanting to draw this for years, but was never confident enough in my ability to pull it off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Looks awesome! :D

Ace

Postby Ace » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:38 pm

Holy shit I can't wait to see the finished piece. Looks amazing, as usual. Also, really glad you feel confident enough in your talent to do something you've wanted to do for a while, and for having the patience to delay it until you felt you could do such a dream piece the artistic justice it deserves. Not enough artists have this discipline and it's extremely admirable.

klib21

Postby klib21 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Awesome/delicious as usual.

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Thu May 11, 2017 3:32 am

Thanks guys!

DreamworldWeb.jpg

DreamworldCut.jpg

Had this finished last week, but I was really anxious about posting it. I guess it's just a very personal work for me. As I said before, this idea had been shelved for several years with the intent to draw it when I felt I could do it justice. It's a representation of how I see my quicksand fetish. A display of the erotic pleasure of being enveloped by texture and pressure, but with an acknowledgement that there's a lot of fantasy that can't truly be fulfilled. I also love space so... there's that.

The full 7200 x 5400 file is up on DeviantArt.

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Thu May 11, 2017 3:37 am

Ace wrote:Holy shit I can't wait to see the finished piece. Looks amazing, as usual. Also, really glad you feel confident enough in your talent to do something you've wanted to do for a while, and for having the patience to delay it until you felt you could do such a dream piece the artistic justice it deserves. Not enough artists have this discipline and it's extremely admirable.

Thank you! It means a hell of a lot to me to hear that I didn't jump into this piece too soon.

Return to “Drawings”