Blub Blub Blub

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
JT_Keller

Re: Blub Blub Blub

Postby JT_Keller » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Getting deeper.
Bound3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Amazing!
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:00 am

Dear God! :shock: Just when I thought this sequence couldn't get more epic... it does! :D Beyond awesome, mon ami! :D

I've also become a fan of freckled red heads. :D

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:53 am

Incredible work. The quicksand itself however- I have it on very good authority that it does NOT respect "safe words". :twisted:
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:07 am

nachtjaeger wrote:Incredible work. The quicksand itself however- I have it on very good authority that it does NOT respect "safe words". :twisted:

But that's what makes this fun! :D :mrgreen:

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:50 am

Bound4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gcooper8

Postby gcooper8 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:58 am

Nicely done!

Not too surprisingly, it would seem that Clarissa didn't tell Robyn the full truth behind our little quicksand site...

"Once you're in here and just where we want you... THERE ARE NO 'safe words,' let alone any words that can save you."

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:40 am

Gawd! The epic continues... and I LOVE it! :D I'd hate to sound greedy or a gimme, but I really hope there's even more to this adventure... :D :twisted:

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Quicksand Doctor74 wrote:Is the blond woman like a succubus? I find this very intriguing. Because in my own Quicksand fantasies there is a MALE incubus like character that wants to suck me in! I'm wondering how common this theme is,in quicksand erotica?

I use these characters a lot. They're in a realistic universe, so they're just ordinary women having fun. Clarissa does like to roleplay as a predator though, as she's doing in picture 3.

The character in my avatar is more like what you're describing. She's a wetland nymph who satisfies her sort of hunger by spiriting people away to the faerie realm via quicksand. I'm the victim in my fantasies and I like my scenarios to involve some form of sexual interaction, so I enjoy making those predatory characters.

PM2K wrote:Gawd! The epic continues... and I LOVE it! :D I'd hate to sound greedy or a gimme, but I really hope there's even more to this adventure... :D :twisted:

I think it will take three more drawings to do everything I want with this sequence.

klib21

Postby klib21 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:23 am

Blowing my mind as always.

Return to “Drawings”