Another Sweet Story

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Another Sweet Story

Postby DJlurker » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Hello again! Seeing as everyone liked 'A (Somewhat) Short But Sweet Story', I decided to go ahead and make a sequel! Hope you enjoy this story as much as you did the previous one! ;)

Another Sweet Story
Sequel to 'A (Somewhat) Short But Sweet Story'
by DJlurker

Veronica watches as Heather stumbles into the ballroom, covered head to toe in mud. She stays where she is, sipping at her wine as several other guests crowd around the mud-girl, fussing, fretting, asking if she is all right...

But Veronica sees something they don't... despite her muddiness, Heather seemed to have a small, secret smile on her lips, even as she is led off to the bathroom to get cleaned up. (Almost as if... she enjoyed her little mud bath...) Her black eyes narrow as they follow the other girl, until she is out of sight, pondering what this could mean...

Two days later...

Veronica hikes through the woods by where the gala was held, in search of the mud pit that Heather had encountered... She brushes a strand of jet-black hair from her face, said hair secured by a red headband, only going down to her neck... her face sported a small nose, a healthy skin tone, and ruby red lips. She was tall, but not thin, but not chunky either... her bust was slightly smaller than Heather's C-cups, but perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body... Currently she was dressed in a black t-shirt and matching denim jeans, with white socks and gray shoes, wearing a backpack and holding a walking stick in one hand, giving the impression of a hiker.

Soon, she finds the mud pit in question, which was medium-sized and oblong in shape, the mud itself a creamy brown color, just like Heather was on the night of the gala... (How the hell did she stumble into this?) Veronica pondered, (it's freaking out in the open!) Then again, Heather had always been a bit of a dreamer, if she was recalling correctly... it wasn't too hard to imagine her being distracted, not noticing the quicksand until it was too late...

Experimentally, she pushes her walking stick into the muck a few inches, before extracting it without too much effort... She then bends over as she pushes her stick into the mud again, deeper and deeper, until it hits bottom. It takes quite a bit of effort to pull it out this time... comparing it to herself, Veronica realizes the pit is just below chest-deep for her. And since Heather wasn't that much shorter then her...

(She had to have deliberately covered herself,) The brunette deduced. (Maybe she pretended to be a damsel-in-distress or something...) Veronica herself was no stranger to mud baths, so it wasn't too hard to imagine Heather enjoying herself in this mud... Which led her to wonder, just how did this mud feel?

Reaching into her pocket, Veronica pulls out a lighter, which she pretends to fumble before dropping it into the mud pit... "Well, shit," she said aloud, "I've gone and dropped my lighter in the mud. Now I gotta find it..." With that, she knelt down by the edge of pit, reaching her arm over the muddy surface, before pressing her hand into the mud, ostensibly to find her lighter... she then pushes her arm deeper and deeper into the muck, up to her elbow... She can only feel a pebble or two in the mud, no twigs or sticks... she slowly moves her arm back and forth, as if searching for something, but having no luck...

(Wow, this stuff feels pretty good,) Veronica thought as she felt her face heat up. After nearly a minute of 'feeling around' she jerks backs to her senses, and pulls her arm out, feeling the quicksand sucking on it as she does so... She clenches her fingers slightly as she observes the layer of mud that now covers her forearm, just like it covered Heather on that fateful night... She then wipes the muck off with her clean hand as best she can, letting the loose muck drop back into the pit. She then quickly stands and turns to head back the way she came. Veronica knows that just pushing her arm in isn't enough to satisfy her... She needs to experience it the same way Heather did...

The next night...

Veronica returned to the mud pit, the almost-full moon lighting her way somewhat, making a flashlight unnecessary... She still had her walking stick, but was otherwise dressed in completely different attire... She now wore a form-fitting black dress, with matching full-length gloves and a V-cut in the center that went down to her navel... A similarly-colored purse hung over her shoulder, and she wore nothing but pantyhose on her legs and sandals on her feet...

This was *not* the dress she had worn at the gala, as she felt the cut in the center exposed too much... In her own words, it made her 'feel like a damn Bond villain'. And she knew those villains usually met a gruesome fate...

(Then again...) she thought as she looked down at the surface of the mud, the moonlight reflecting off the shiny wetness... (Some people would consider smothering in quicksand a gruesome fate, too...) She shuffled in her purse briefly, before pulling out an e-cigarette, before unslinging said purse and setting it on the ground a safe distance from the mire's edge. Holding her e-cig between the fingers of her left hand, she places her walking stick flat on the ground beside the pit, before assuming the standard 'sexy pose', placing her right hand on her hip as she regarded the quicksand...

"Well then," she said with a feigned accent, "Shall we tango, Mr. Bond?" With that, she slips off her sandals, then strides forward, until her feet press into the mud, sinking past her ankles, before moving up her calves... not wanting her dress to bunch up, she kneels down, shivering as she feels her knees press into the surface, her lower legs swallowed, the quicksand now rising up her hips... (Not too bad so far,) she thinks...

Veronica smirks as she feels the cool mud rising up her rear, before shivering as it presses between her legs, causing her to sink faster... she takes a drag from her e-cigarette to calm herself as her stomach swiftly vanishes, pushing her other arm into the muck to keep her balance... she also begins to straighten her legs, hoping the pit isn't much deeper here than it was at the edge...

Thankfully it wasn't, as she feels her feet hit solid ground, the quick-mud now just beneath her bosom... Veronica looks down, 'puffing' on her e-cig as she watches the shiny, moist surface jiggle in front of her... Her dress is only bunched up slightly, meaning she can feel it shift against her skin, in time with the mud's motions...

"Yeah, OK," Veronica half-whispers to herself, "I can see how she liked this stuff..." She then starts to lean back slightly, while pulling her legs up a bit, assuming a half-sitting position which allows the quicksand to rise up and gently cradle her bosom, which arcs a wave of pleasure through her, more intense than she was anticipating, her nipples hardening rapidly as they pressed into the moist surface...

"Ohhh *fuck*," the brunette moans as she continues to quake in her mucky encasement, taking another drag from her e-cigarette, the 'ash' end glowing brightly, before exhaling water vapor... She was now writhing and wriggling in the quicksand, maximizing the feel of the mud's unique texture as it sucked and slimed at every inch of her body below her chest... a far more intense wave of pleasure suddenly surges through Veronica, as it dawns on her that her submerged hand has found its way between her legs...

"Fuck me!" she cries out, her e-cigarette slipping from her fingers as her hips begin to instinctively buck against her gloved hand below the surface... She leans back, as if trying to 'lie down' in the mud, which engulfs her bosom, before rising up her back and flowing over her shoulders... she feels the back of her head press into the mud, which cradles it like a soft, moist pillow... the feeling of being engulfed by the quicksand only intensifying her pleasure...

It isn't long before her pleasure turns to ecstasy, Veronica screaming ferally as she orgasms violently, the quick-mud rippling and heaving around her as she bucks and writhes uncontrollably within her new lover, feeling her climax crash over her like a tidal wave...

When the stars and flashes finally fade from her vision, she realizes that her face is framed by the mire, it and her left hand the only parts of her left above the surface... said hand clenching as if trying to grab a lifeline that wasn't there...

"Sheezus..." Veronica grunts as she gasps for breath, constricted somewhat by the thick quick-mud... she pushes up with her free hand, until her whole arm has emerged from the muck, before leaning forward, using her arm as leverage, shaking her head to get the mud out of her ears as her shoulders emerge... She then presses down with her feet, until they again hit the solid bottom, pushing up until her breasts pull clear, allowing her to breathe normally again... She wipes herself off a bit before looking around for her e-cigarette, finding it laying on the surface... picking it up and taking a drag, she is relieved to find it still works, despite having gotten a little wet.

Blowing out a small cloud of vapor, she lets herself relax, her bosom resting on the surface once more, Veronica shivering as an 'aftershock' of pleasure courses through her... "Holy fucking shit... can't believe I just *got off* on this crap..." She takes another drag from her e-cig. "No wonder Heather got all covered..."

"I'm glad you enjoy it," Another voice suddenly spoke up, causing Veronica to shriek in shock and surprise, turning her head to her right... and there is Heather herself, dressed in the same evening gown that she'd worn on the night of the gala, her hands on her knees as she bent over to get a better look at the mud pit's current occupant...

"Shit," Veronica groaned as she felt her face heat up in utter embarrassment. "Just how the hell long were you watching?!"

"Long enough," Heather replied simply. "Gotta admit, that looked like one hell of an orgasm you had..."

"Damn it," The black-haired woman grunted, certain that her face was beet red now. "Should've figured... you'd come back here too..."

"To be honest, I'm kinda surprised," Heather admitted. "Of all the people I'd thought I'd discover here, you were the *last* person I was thinking of..."

"Oh really?" Veronica sighed as she pulled at her e-cigarette, blowing out more vapor. "Why, 'cause you think I'm an uppity snob?"

Heather stood up and shrugged. "You do have a bit of an attitude sometimes... by the way, is that an e-cigarette?"

"I'm trying to kick the habit, okay?!" Veronica snapped back. "Figured I'd at least switch to something that wasn't *as* toxic..."

"Fair enough," Heather conceded. "That's a really sexy dress, though... why didn't you wear that to the gala?"

"Are you kidding me? It makes me look like a slut!" Veronica protested. "Why do you think I decided to wreck it in the mud?"

The ponytailed girl just giggled in response. "Well, I didn't necessarily want to ruin this dress," she indicated herself, "but what's done is done..."

"So, you gonna join me or not?" Veronica cut in.

Heather just smiled. "Why Veronica, I'd thought you'd never ask..." With that, she backed up a few steps, before making a small running start and jumping, landing in the pit knees-first, mud splattering everywhere... She then began to twist her hips working herself down quickly, shivering as her crotch vanishes beneath the surface...

"Not wasting any time, I see..." Veronica observed as she took another pull from her e-cig.

Heather just grinned in response, as she worked herself down to her chest in the quick-mud... She close her eyes and sighs in contentment at the familiar feeling of the muck caressing her body... she lets her gloved arms rest on the surface for a few moments, before slowly pushing them into the mud, then gently pulling at them, feeling the thick suction... "Oh, yes... It's just like I remember..." She moans softly as her hard nipples gently press into the moist surface...

"You got off on this shit too, didn't you?" Veronica stated.

"Mm-hmm..." Heather's eyes were closed as she slowly swayed back and forth in the mire's embrace, feeling it's familiar texture caressing her all over... She shivers with pleasure as she moans in delight, the sight and sound of her enjoyment causing her companion to shiver as well...

"God, I'd die of embarrassment if we were discovered right now..." Veronica spoke up, even as she pressed her bosom just a little deeper into the quick-mud...

Heather just giggles in response. "But what if it was a cute guy? We could probably seduce him into joining us..."

Veronica quakes with pleasure at that thought. "Geez, Heather, the images you're putting in my head...!"

"You mean like having him sandwiched between us?" the other girl teases. "Kissing, hugging, massaging him all over... ohhh *yes*," she moans, her train of thought being derailed by a *very* intense wave of pleasure...

Veronica is barely able to keep herself upright as shocks of pleasure shoot from her groin... "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again..." Not wanting to drop her e-cig into the mud again, she instead tosses it away, toward where she had set her purse down... that done, she lets her free arm slip into the quicksand, as her hand begins to gently knead her breast, before gently pinching her nipple, her other arm once again rubbing between her legs...

Heather had begun to masturbate as well, though she did not fondle her own bosom, leaving that task to the mud as she bucked and writhed in her muddy encasement... Soon enough, her knees give out, causing her to sink down deeper and deeper... crying out in delight at the feeling of the moist muck flowing over the hem of her gown and into her cleavage... throwing her head back as she feels the quicksand suck in her bare shoulders...

Veronica had also sunk down to her neck by this point, kneeling on the solid bottom as she continued to stimulate herself, on the knife-edge of massive ecstasy... She hears Heather cry out as she hits her peak, which in turns triggers her own orgasm... Veronica screamed, Heather screamed, Veronica quaked, Heather quaked, and the mud quaked along with them, a perfect paroxysm of pleasure in the depths of the thick, sucking, encompassing quicksand...

Veronica gasps and moans, on the edge of consciousness, the mud once again cradling her head, stars still flashing under her eyelids... She isn't sure how long it's been, or if she even passed out briefly... She knows one thing for sure, though- she is utterly exhausted, her throat dry and parched... Tilting her head forward, she feels her chin gently impact the surface of the mud... slowly, she allows her lower lip to sink under, a little mud flowing into her mouth, before tilting her head upward again, letting the muck swirl in her mouth for a second, before swallowing... Despite her taste buds' protests, it helps to alleviate her thirst somewhat...

Finally opening her eyes, she sees Heather, who appears to be sunk nose-deep, her eyes closed... Veronica briefly wonders if she is doing the same thing she herself just did, when she hears the other girl moaning softly... the way her head is moving almost suggesting...

(No way,) Veronica thinks to herself, swallowing again before speaking aloud, "Heather, please tell me you're not *frenching* with the mud..."

The other girl giggles at that, causing a froth of bubbles on the surface, forcing her to pull her mouth clear so she can catch her breath..."So what if I am, Veronica?" she eventually responds.

The black-haired woman just shakes her head. "It's official... you're a freaking nutcase."

"Said the teapot to the kettle," Heather retorted.

"I didn't french this shit!" Veronica protested. "I just swallowed a little 'cause I was thirsty, OK?!" She shifts her body a bit, feeling the quick-mud clamp down on her with its gentle, yet insistent suction... "Ugh... look, Heather, I'm gonna need your help here... I'm tired as fuck, and can't lift myself up..."

"Alright, I'm coming... I mean, I'm on my way," the ponytailed girl corrected as she blushed slightly from her Freudian slip. Veronica watches as her companion pushes herself back up to chest-level, before slowly moving forward, making swimming motions with her arms to help push herself though the thick muck... Occasionally she would stop, quivering slightly, still aroused by the quick-mud's insistent caressing, forcing her to stop and breathe deeply to calm herself, before continuing onward... Eventually, Heather is standing in front of Veronica, kneeling down, again sinking to her chin, as her arms slowly move under her companion's armpits, pulling her in close...

"Lean over me," Heather instructs, "so I can push you up..." This Veronica did, though it caused Heather to sunk to the point where her face was framed by the mire... Heather then takes a deep breath, before calling on every iota of strength she has left, to push herself up and out of the quicksand, while at the same time lifting up Veronica... the other woman doing her best to get her feet back under her as she is slowly lifted up, though it causes her to lean further forward for leverage...

Causing her lips to press firmly against Heather's.

Their eyes open wide at this, but neither of them can afford to break off, as they are still struggling to lift themselves out of the mud's suction... Thankfully, they succeed, Veronica getting her feet planted firmly on the bottom, pulling Heather into a standing position as well... The two then rest for a moment, closing their eyes, breathing through their noses as their lips remain joined, gently rocking against each other... Eventually they part, stings of saliva briefly stretching between their lips before breaking... Slowly their eyes flutter open again, staring at each other...

"Uh..." Heather began.

"Um," Veronica supplemented.

"...Yeah," Heather managed to get out, before her train of thought finally gets back on track. "Well... that was unexpected..."

"Uh-huh..." Veronica nods. "Well, glad to know I'm not a lesbo, anyway..."

"What, you didn't like that kiss?" Heather can't help but tease.

The other woman just rolls her eyes. "Didn't really like or *not* like it... But if I was gay, kissing like that, along with being mashed together like this..." She hugs Heather a little tighter. "...well, do I need to say what'd happen next?"

"Or maybe you're just too tired," Heather retorts with a smirk.

"Ha ha. Funny," Veronica sighs. "Anyway, we're up. Now how do we get outta this crud?"

"Hmmm... Well..." the ponytailed girl closes her eyes in thought. "Which way's the gala from here?"

"Uh..." Veronica looks around, glancing over at her purse to get her bearings... "Behind me, I think..."

"Oh, good," Heather nods. "The mud's shallow over that way... though, you kinda have to lift yourself up, like getting in a high chair, if you know what I mean...' Hearing her companion groan, she quickly adds, "Don't worry, I'll help you with that... but first, let's get over there..."

"OK..." the head-banded brunette agrees, as she begins to try and walk backward, Heather pushing forward, supporting each other as they slowly work their way through the sucking quicksand... After what seems like an eternity, Veronica feels her backside hit something solid... "I think we're there," she grunts.

"OK, good," Heather breathes out. "Now, try and brace your hands against the higher part..." As she says this, she releases her embrace of Veronica, moving back a little, shivering from feeling the mud flowing to fill in the gap between them... biting her lip in order not to succumb to pleasure again...

Veronica does as her companion instructs, managing to find purchase with her hands after a few tries... "'K, now what? You gonna push me up?"

"Right," Heather affirms as she kneels down, again sinking to her neck... Steeling herself, she takes a deep breath before pushing her head completely beneath the surface... Reaching forward, she wraps her arms around Veronica's thighs, before pushing up as hard as she can... An air bubble escapes her lips, then another...

Just when she thinks she can't hold her breath anymore, she feels gravity take hold of the mud around her head, pulling a good chunk off her face... She finally exhales, gasping and coughing, though she manages to keep Veronica from slipping back down... After a few seconds, she recovers enough to continue pushing her fellow mudder upward, until she finally feels Veronica's butt clear the drop-off, the other woman shifting herself backward, now sitting on the elevated bottom...

"I'm up!" the brunette shouts, hoping Heather can hear her through the mud... Apparently she did, as she releases her death-grip on Veronica's thighs, before standing straight, extracting her arms in order to wipe off her face, until she can see again...

"Phew... OK, now just try and crawl backwards to the edge... or you can turn over and crawl, either works..."

"All right," Veronica nods, as she slowly makes her way backwards, lifting her legs up and over the drop-off, then using them to push off the bottom and hasten her journey... Meanwhile, Heather braces her hands at the edge, before slowly lifting her legs up, getting her knees up and onto the edge, then simply crawling forward...

A few minutes later, the two girls have managed to extract themselves completely from the quicksand, Veronica laying on her back, exhausted and half-asleep, while Heather remains on her hands and knees, panting from exertion... Eventually, Heather sits up on her knees, wiping some muck off her gloved arms... "Well, that was fun, huh?" She doesn't get a response... "Hey Veronica! You still with me here?"

"Yeah, yeah," the other woman finally answers, picking her head up slightly as she looked over at Heather. "One hell of a workout... won't have to worry about keeping my figure at this rate..."

Heather just chuckles lightly. "So does that mean you'll wanna do this again sometime?"

"Hell yes," Veronica grins. "Though I'm gonna make sure to take my walking stick in with me next time... so I have something to use for leverage..."

"Good idea," Heather nods. "I'm so glad I caught you in here... Wallowing in the mud's much more fun with a friend, I think..."

"No argument there," Veronica agreed. "Just one thing, though..."

"What's that?"

"That kiss we shared... it never happened, got it?"

Heather blinked, before shrugging and shaking her head. "...Kiss? What kiss? I don't know what you're talking about, Veronica..."

"Good girl," Veronica chuckled, grinning.

~*Fin*~
Last edited by DJlurker on Mon May 01, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joedeep130535

Re: Another Sweet Story

Postby joedeep130535 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:37 pm

WOW!!!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:26 pm

Another nice one. :D

AliasSpeck

Postby AliasSpeck » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:56 am

Liked the first one, liked the second one just as much. Good writing :D
Have you seen my lemons? I want my lemons...

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. This one was a personal challenge for me, to see if I could make a story about two girls 'having fun' in quicksand without turning into lesbian lovers. I think I succeeded... though just barely. It helps that Veronica is as straight as an arrow... Heather, on the other hand, I'm not too sure about. :P

Return to “Stories”