Mythbusters: After Hours

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:05 pm

By Viridian

The warehouse felt empty that night. Normally filled with equipment and film crew, most of the inventory had been emptied with the end of the season’s shoot. Grant had been heavily involved with sorting through the show’s eclectic collection of machinery and materials. While he enjoyed his time with the show, there were experiments he wanted to conduct that didn’t quite fit in with what the producers wanted. Some of these were personal curiosities rather than anything that would appeal to their wide viewer base. As he was going through his half-baked ideas, the door opened. Grant ran over to the door with excitement. “Kari! I’m so glad you could make it!”

Kari was caught in a surprise hug. She gently pushed her colleague away. “Curiosity got to me. What’s this secret project you’re working on?”

Normally, anyone would kill to be alone in the warehouse with the attractive Kari Byron, but Grant was more enthused with the opportunity to share his work. Energetic as always, he led Kari to his crude contraption. Kari had seen something like it before. It was a moderately-sized barrel filled with sand, connected to a pump, generator and control panel. Grant was already a step ahead with the explanations. “Remember the quicksand episode we did? When Adam stepped into the vat to see if quicksand sucked you down? Well, I really thought about doing a follow up. It didn’t really address the horror of Hollywood quicksand – the sucking bit, yeah, but not the inescapable part. So I thought, what if did an experiment on whether it’s possible to escape quicksand on your own.”

“As compared to using a swinging Tarzan?” Kari asked.

“Exactly!” Grant clenched his fists with excitement. “I’ve put together this machine. It’s a smaller version of what we used in the quicksand experiment. The stuff in the barrel is a fine sand that liquefies quickly when water is pumped through it, and then solidifies when the water is drained. The control panel allows me to regulate water flow, and adjust the vibrations. The sand needs some stimulation to get it into the gooey quicksand stuff we need.”

“And the aim is to escape from the barrel, which simulates quicksand,” Kari mused. “That’s very clever. So what do you need me for-…OH!” She snapped her fingers. “You need a damsel in distress.”

“Of course, and I couldn’t think of anyone better. Though, I can’t pull off the Tarzan act well.”

Kari thought about it. It was getting late and she was looking forward to getting back to the hotel to relieve some stress. But she had also been curious about the quicksand episode as well. She wanted to have a go, but the show only featured Adam, and the crew disassembled the experiment as soon as the shoot was done. Grant’s version was, in some ways, better in the sense that it was manageable for their small experiment. Plus, for some reason, she could feel herself getting excited over it. Grant’s friendly and energetic disposition was a tilt factor. If Adam or Jamie wanted to try it, she might’ve declined.

“Okay, let’s do it,” Kari announced, to Grant’s jumping jubilation. She walked over to the tank. There was no harness, so she presumed that it was more or less up to her to free herself. “Wait, do we have a wetsuit or something? I just cleaned up and I don’t have a change of clothes.”

There wasn’t anything in the warehouse. Kari didn’t want to disappoint Grant and she wanted to satisfy her own curiosity. “As long as no one finds out,” she said. She took off her shoes and socks and removed her jeans. Even Grant, consumed by his work, couldn’t help but gaze at Kari’s sexy body. It was certainly well known that Kari pulled in a lot of viewers for a reason. What happened next was unexpected even for the mythbusting duo. Not wanting to get her underwear dirty, she stripped off her bra and thong. She looked mildly embarrassed and covered herself up, and the warehouse was a bit chilly. “Are we going to get started?” she asked.

“Right, right,” Grant stammered. He instructed Kari to go onto the platform next to the vat. Grant operated the panel from behind, so he could only see Kari from the rear – which he wasn’t complaining about. Kari did as she was told, and when Grant gave her the signal, she stepped onto the sand. At first she was apprehensive, testing the sand with her feet, but once she was satisfied with the solid feeling, she stood in the middle of the vat. The sand felt very fine and was pale in texture. There were no surprises yet, but then Grant hadn’t turned the machine on. When he did, the generator kicked into action and the pumps began the cycle of moving water through the vat.

Nothing happened at first. Kari was pre-empting the liquefaction and stood with her arms held out gingerly. She felt nervous and excited. Grant couldn’t see from his position, but her nipples were very hard, and not just from the cold. The deep gurgling beneath the sand sounded very ominous. She could only imagine how this would’ve looked on camera.

Kari was expecting the slow evil-villain-pace descent. Instead, the sand suddenly gave way before her feet got wet. She plunged straight to her knees in the liquefying sand. “How is it?” Grant asked.

It was thick. Very thick. It felt smooth, cool at first, but her struggling and body temperature soon warmed the semi-solid sand to a comfortable level. The initial feeling was like porridge, but once her legs got deeper, it was more like cement. Grant said something about not having enough water pressure to liquefy the sand further, but Kari wasn’t listening. She was fixated at the sight of her thighs slowly inching into the gurgling sand. She tried to lift her leg, only to be stopped by an incredible suction force. “This is way too strong,” she said. “I’m going to pull a muscle if I keep going.”

“Hold on,” said Grant. “I’m going to increase the flow to loosen it up a bit.”

The sand quivered. Then, with no warning, Kari’s descent rapidly hastened. Her thighs were swallowed in seconds. “Woah, woah!” she yelled. She couldn’t feel anything solid beneath her feet and she lost her balance. Grant closed off the valves, but the sand took a few moments to solidify. He watched as the wet sand crept up her inner thighs and approached her toned derriere. Kari gasped as her butt settled into the warm sand and slid between her legs. The first contact with her womanhood set a strong shiver through her body, feeling like a large wet tongue licking against her most sensitive part. She gritted her teeth to stop herself from moaning. Thankfully, the moisture seeped away, though she could still feel the damp sand packed around her now-buried legs.

“Are you okay?” Grant asked.

“Yeah,” Kari gasped. She was covered in a light layer of sweat. The brief experience had shaken her up a bit. She couldn’t believe she was naked and crotch-deep in Grant’s quicksand vat. She tried twisting her hips, but she was well and truly trapped. Apart from a slight quiver, the sand was a solid encasement.

“Okay, now I’m going to open the valves again. I’ll keep it at low flow to keep it at a thick consistency. See if you can work your legs free.”

“Got it-…NNnnh!” Kari barely managed to stifle a moan the vibrations coursed through her intimate parts. It felt like an unrelenting mouth working at her wet womanhood. It was more intense than any sex toy she had ever come across. She gyrated her hips, trying to spread the sensation, but it was having the opposite effect.

“Kari, you’re meant to be getting out, now squirming in,” Grant reminded her.

myth.jpg

“Ggnnh, it’s harder than it looks!” she cried out with her teeth clenched. She was barely able to stay focused. She was just past her hips. While the sand had loosened enough for her to move a bit more freely, there was still no way for her to free her legs on her own. She might have used the edges of the vat to pull herself free, but the vat was slightly too large for her short arms. She decided to lean forward to reach for the edge anyway. Just as she did so, her body suddenly shivered. She let out a huge moan, and she sank past her waist. As a reflex, she pushed her arms forward to slow her descent, plunging her arms up to her elbows. “Fuck! Shit, shit! Grant!”

Grant had already shut the pump off. Kari settled in a little deeper. Her breasts were swaying just above the now-placid surface. “What’s wrong? Was the suction too much?”

“Fuck, Grant, I just had an orgasm,” she gasped. It was, perhaps, outside of the parameters of their experiment, but she had to say it. She tried to return to an upright position, but her arms were held in place, keeping her in an awkward hunched posture. “I think it really is improbable that someone can get out of quicksand on their own, at least, without anything to hold onto. But it’s impossible when you’ve got a sand vibrator pressed against your pussy.”

“R-right,” Grant replied. “That’s an interesting result. I guess that we should call it a successful experiment then.”

“That sounds great. How do I get out?”

Without a harness, there wasn’t a way to simply pull her up. Grant hadn’t imagined that she would sink that deep, and the sand was too densely packed to scoop out with his bare hands. “I’m going to restart the pump to soften the sand again, but I’ll keep it as low as possible. We can probably get it loose enough for you to get free.”

“Oh god,” Kari groaned. “I’m not sure if I can handle another cycle.” She recognised that in her position, it was the only way she could get her arms free. Grant got the pump going again. The gurgling came back, and she felt a familiar tremor between her legs. “Oh god…nggghhh!”

“Hold on Kari,” said Grant. “Just a bit more and it’ll be loose enough.”

The sand was loosening up, but it also caused Kari to sink deeper. The sand lapped at her sex again, sending more waves of pleasure through her body. She gritted her teeth, but resisting only made it worse. With her shoulders and head hunched forward, her balance was thrown off by the moving sand. Her swaying breasts brushed against the surface, which intimately caressed her. She jerked back, this time leaning backwards, but the sand gave way and she sank to her chest. A moment later, it hardened again, leaving her buried with her breasts half-buried and her arms stuck by her side. The vibrations had stopped, giving her some relief from the stimulation. Grant checked the equipment.

“Something’s wrong with the pump,” he said. “We must’ve overloaded it with the stopping and starting.”

Kari tried to squirm her way out, but the sand held her tightly. Not hard enough to squeeze the breath out of her – she could still feel the damp grains around her naked body – but she couldn’t get her arms out by herself. She waited patiently, catching her breath, as Grant tried to fix the pump. She realised, in the back of her mind, that this was probably a terrible idea. She was now caught in the perfect trap. Which, now that she did have time to think about it, was a somewhat kinky idea – all the more so because Grant wasn’t the kind of guy who would even think of it. Another shiver went through her body, not caused by the sand this time, but the realisation that she was at Grant’s mercy.

Grant, of course, was busy with the experiment. After some crude repair work, he could only get the pump running at the lowest flow setting, which wouldn’t be enough to loosen the sand for Kari to pull herself free. Instead, it would hold her in place while softening the sand enough for Grant to dig her free. After checking the equipment once more, Grant turned the machine back on. The contraption hummed, and Kari felt the soft vibrations against her body again – not as intense, but still stimulating. Grant got up onto the vat and began scooping the sand away from her arms.

“Watch where you're touching,” said Kari in an unintentionally seductive voice. For the first time since the experiment started, Grant had a frontal view of Kari. Though she was half-buried, the sand moulded perfectly around her breasts, cupping them in front of Grant. It was Grant who was embarrassed rather than Kari. He tried to keep his eyes off as he dug away, while Kari tried to hide her arousal. Both failed. Grant spent more time ogling at Kari’s tits, while Kari, turned on by Grant’s attention and the sand’s vibrations, reached another orgasm.

It took half an hour for Grant to dig away enough of the sand for Kari to get her arms free. As Kari cleared more sand from around her torso, Grant went behind her and held her beneath her armpits. Kari didn’t doubt his intention of helping her out, but it inevitably turned into an opportunistic grope, and this time Grant didn’t show any inhibitions about it. Finally, Kari was free of Grant’s devious quicksand vat, covered in sand and sweat. Kari, no longer caring about her nakedness, lay in Grant’s arms.

“Well, that was exciting,” Kari sighed with a smile. “Do you think there’s such a thing as a quicksand fetish?”

Grant smiled in return. “Plausible.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Fred588
Producer

Re: Mythbusters: After Hours

Postby Fred588 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Well done.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Oh, very nice! It's about time someone sank Kari into quicksand! :) When she wears those thigh jeans, you keep hoping she'll stumble upon quicksand or at least a deep patch of mud somewhere near the water.

Thank for sharing!

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am

Loved it!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

cnelson566

Postby cnelson566 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:39 am

Haha,found your story on Deviant art first,and i'll repeat my praise! The actual episode of mythbusters was disappointing,no Kari! You rectified that VERY nicely with this story!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:27 am

Could be the lost episode of Mythbusters... :D Nicely done indeed!

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:17 pm

That was awesome!

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm

I could not have dreamed or come up with a better scenario than you just did. That's the ultimate fantasy. I would think it reality, if asked, kari Bryon, would try the quicksand experiment.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 am

Sigh. . . :D
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Stories”