"She" by Nachtjaeger (m/f, qs, adult, pagan)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
nachtjaeger

"She" by Nachtjaeger (m/f, qs, adult, pagan)

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 am

She watched the world, and it was good. Amid the dazzling kaleidoscope of life-energy, She caught the faintest trace of pain. She dispatched a tiny thread of Her awareness to find it. She followed the energy back to its source. The pain came from a human male. He was exhausted, both physically and mentally, and in so much emotional pain. With a Mother's touch, She reached out to ease that pain, and found that this mind was open to her! He was one of hers. She slipped herself inside his troubled mind, to find a way to ease his pain. Loss. Disappointment. Frustration. Loneliness. She quickly diagnosed that he needed unconditional love and acceptance, and a good theraputic fuck, not necessarily in that order. She also sensed his love and reverence for Her. To reach him this way, She would need to disguise herself. She sifted through his avatar-images of female sexuality, and chose the least-used of them. She slipped herself into that image- a pixie-like woman/girl, somewhere between twenty and two hundred years old. She sifted through his sexual fantasies, and chose the most intense- deep mud. Interesting- he not only enjoyed the mud for itself, and as a peril to trap the damsel-to-be-rescued, but he also thought of it as Her embrace. She quickly wove a scene from his fantasies, slipped into it, then drew his pain-wracked spirit from its fitful doze down into dream.

He was standing by a river. The water was clean, there were no bugs, there was no one else in sight, and the riverbank looked like Quicksander's Heaven. As he stood, wiggling his toes in the warm silky mud, he heard a sound. There was another figure on the riverbank. She was cute, with short brownish blonde hair and a pixie chin, wearing nothing but a white t-shirt and short denim cutoffs. His embarrassment at being "caught" flared, but she said "It's okay, I'm here for the same reason you are." Then she walked slowly into the mud, sinking up to her calves. "Come on in," she said, "It feels wonderful." As he walked into the soft, welcoming mud, he realized that he was dreaming. But he didn't wake up. Lucid dreams were a rare luxury for him, and he intended to make the most of this one. He needed the escape and release so badly. She had waded farther onto the mud bank, and had sunk herself almost to her shorts. "I'm sinking! Don't you want to come rescue me?" She giggled. "But if you come out here, we'll both get stuck." This lady in his dream seemed very familiar, but he couldn't figure out why. She wasn't any specific person he knew- just one of the female images he found sexy. He waded out towards her, and the warm, smooth mud swallowed him to his thighs. He stopped moving, and stopped sinking, but he knew if he struggled the mud would suck him in deeper. She watched him grow hard under the fabric of his swim trunks, and giggled again, in a sexy way. "Oooh, you DO like mud. Which do you like better- me sinking in the mud, or you sinking in the mud? Or you and me in the mud? Or. . ." She gave him a sexy look- ". . . maybe you IN me in the mud?" Something is definitely weird in this dream, he thought, as he watched her work her hips in slow circles, sinking herself to her slim hips and then her waist. On the rare occasions where he had sexy dreams, the ladies were honestly little more than animated 'blow-up dolls'. This one was- different. He looked into her sparkling brown eyes and asked "Who are you?" She avoided his gaze, and said "I'm just a 'dream extra'- I'm not real. You can do anything with me, your wildest fantasies, and I will enjoy whatever you do to me." Even as he felt the gentle warmth of the sun in this never-land, and felt the warm wetness of the mud tug at his legs, and even as he watched this sexy creature sink herself for his pleasure, he felt torn. His Id was demanding he take her sexually at once, his Ego/self just wanted this moment never to end, and his Superego was over-analyzing the whole situation, and the numbers just didn't add up. The Superego won the toss, and he looked at her and asked again, "Who are you, really?" She looked lovingly up at him, smiled, and this time looked him straight in the eyes (those deep dark bottomless eyes of hers. . .). "I'm your quicksand girl for tonight. That's all that matters, and by the way, I do love you." Love. That was the word that made everything click. Id, Ego, and Superego snapped back into Self with the realization, and he looked at her again, his eyes getting wide. "You're Her, aren't you?" he accused. She laughed, a guilty little-girl laugh. "You caught me." His awe and reverence for Her took over. He tried to kneel, but he was stuck in the mud. "My Lady. . ." he stammered. She picked up a handful of mud and flung it at him, splattering his bare chest. "Stop that and come fuck me in the mud." He was feeling overwhelmed. "Why me?" She laughed, a joyous, sexy laugh, and reached out to remove his shorts. "Why? Because you desperately need this, you deserve this, and I really do love you. For you."

She was in his mind, so she knew his most secret desires. She stripped, touched herself, let him play with her slick muddy breasts, then sank herself to her chin so she could give him oral sex, as foreplay for the main event. She stopped before he came, had him pull her free of the mud, then helped him climb out. Then she led him to a wetter-looking area of the mud bank. He looked her, and she answered his questions before he could ask. "Yes, I want this. I want you. I love you. Take me in the mud while we sink." They walked into the pool of wet earth, which welcomed them warmly, hungrily. As they sank to their hips, she wrapped her legs around him and opened herself to him. They moved together, each thrust making the mud gulp them deeper. They kissed, deep passionate soul kisses, and shared their thoughts. ** You're sinking into me, and we're sinking into me, so I'm sinking into me, so I'm fucking myself while you fuck me while we fuck each other, and this feels so good and I love you. . . ** The fantasy played out true to form; they were in too deep, the mud was too soft and too thick. There was no way out, no way to go except down. Their passions rose together, and just as they went all the way under, locked in a desperate kiss, breathing the last air in each other's lungs, they came. Waves of passion rippled out from the dream-bog, and then were stilled. All was dark and silent; free from pain, free from fear. Peace. Joy.

He awoke from the dream, spent but refreshed. His pain and sorrow were gone, leaving only a pale shadow of themselves that was fading in the golden light of afterglow. He cried, but the tears were tears of joy, and drifted off into that deep, dreamless sleep that heals both body and soul.
Last edited by nachtjaeger on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: "She" by Nachjaeger (m/f, qs, adult, pagan)

Postby PM2K » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:51 am

Hmmm.... let's see...

"Quicksand, adult, pagan..."

and "by Nachjaeger"

What's not to like here? :D

The story is awesome, by the way, but that is to be expected... considering that early lead in... ;)

Bravo!

jack c

Re: "She" by Nachtjaeger (m/f, qs, adult, pagan)

Postby jack c » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Very well written and conceived. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Ah, the quintessential male fantasy, if only life were like that. I had to really stretch my brain to get it around the idea of the Creatrix but once done it was an enjoyable read! ( A study of the etymology of the word fuck bears interesting fruit. It was most often associated with pressing, striking and vulgarity in it's usage and is often cited as the antithesis of love....interesting that the 'goddess' would include it in her repertoire. Oh well, as Billy Joel says: It's just a fantasy, it's not the real thing.)
Arrakis trains the faithful.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:11 am

The Earth Mother can be quite, umm. . . earthy at times. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/earthy

stevensenechal wrote:Ah, the quintessential male fantasy, if only life were like that. I had to really stretch my brain to get it around the idea of the Creatrix but once done it was an enjoyable read! ( A study of the etymology of the word fuck bears interesting fruit. It was most often associated with pressing, striking and vulgarity in it's usage and is often cited as the antithesis of love....interesting that the 'goddess' would include it in her repertoire. Oh well, as Billy Joel says: It's just a fantasy, it's not the real thing.)

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 am

Now THAT'S my kinda girl!

Beautifully erotic.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:12 am

She is pretty special. Glad you liked the story.

Nessie wrote:Now THAT'S my kinda girl!

Beautifully erotic.

Nessie

KTG_42

Postby KTG_42 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:49 am

Wow, quite well written, both emotional and sexy, thank you.

Lomax
Location: Skating the edge of sanity, never knowing which way I'm facing.

Postby Lomax » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Hey, Nacht. I really should check out the stories more often - can't believe it took me so long to notice that you'd posted again. I admit I was rather hoping that the gentleman's ideal woman would turn out to look a lot like Ostara, but I suppose one can't have everything. Nicely done - I take it that this She is the same one Rider Haggard wrote about? If so, he was missing something...
In order to make an apple pie from scratch you first have to create the universe.

Return to “Stories”