Late to the Pageant

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Skyrook92

Late to the Pageant

Postby Skyrook92 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:50 pm

I'm working on a beauty pageant tv show right now, and I felt inspired to write a little something. This isn't a complete story, just the ending, which is always my favorite part. I might go back and add more to the story someday.

For visual reference, I've included a photo of Carrie LaChance. This picture was part of my inspiration. Mostly the hair.

----------

"I'm supposed to be on my way to the pageant! But instead... I'm sinking in quicksand!"

The gooey quicksand softly cradled her bouncy, layered curls of blonde hair as her tanned shoulders submerged beneath its shimmering gray surface. The cool clay delicately kissed her neck, sending chills through her spine. A shiver wiggled its way through Carrie's body, shaking her head and spreading those bouncy long locks of blonde hair around onto the surface of the rising ooze closing in around her.

"Ungh!" She moaned as the mud closed over her sinking chin. She tilted her head back, framing her face in a floating island of carefully-treated blonde pageant hair. "Why did I have to fall into this nasty... ungh," She groaned and struggled in the sucking mire, "...Quicksand!"

As its name escaped her luscious, ruby-red lips, the quicksand decided to finally claim its victim. It slipped up over her jaw and tenderly kissed the soft lips. She whimpered softly, eyes darting around her, as the creamy clay filled in over her cheeks, moving to her nose. She squeezed her eyes tightly, pressing elongated eyelashes down into the muck. The sucking clay engulfed the lashes, eyelids, and began smoothly slipping over the last inches of her soft, smooth forehead that still remained above the surface. The last of her skin finally submerged under the sloppy ooze with a soft sputter. All that remained was her beautifully dressed hair, sprawled out in all directions around her submerged face.

The smooth, wavy locks of bouncy hair began to uncoil, slipping towards the depression in the mud from all directions. They slowly unspooled, flopping over each other on their race to dive down into the quicksand after Carrie. The largest strands smoothly submerged into the hissing ooze, leaving only one curly lock above the center. It was pulled down into the muck, corkscrewing downward, its fluffy blonde tip flopping around in a circle, until the hungry quicksand finally slurped it all the way down, adding a delectable dessert to its delicious dinner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stephymink

Re: Late to the Pageant

Postby Stephymink » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:13 am

A wonderful ending. Thank you.

Return to “Stories”