Undiscovered Lands (Public RP for you to join)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
hawkmaster91

Re: Undiscovered Lands (Public RP for you to join)

Postby hawkmaster91 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Emily starts to feel faint from the pain. All she can think about is hoping someone stops her from falling out of the tree. All of a sudden she passes out from the pain

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Jason jumps in to help Victor keep Emily from falling. The sudden jolt nearly throws them all out of the tree, but they manage to stay upright.

"It's ok Victor, I'll hold her. Is there anything else that we need to do to her shoulder?"
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:10 pm

yes, I have to splint Emily carefully with a tie and lianas, I said no she can move in a few days that arm, trust me, I'll take care of it when we save them from the demon

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:23 pm

What happened? emily asked as she came to. The last thing i remember is dislocating my shoulder running away from that dinosaur. Is everyone okay, and is anyone else hurt.

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:28 am

Hi Emily, I'm Victor, I'm the one who's trying to hold these few branches and vines on your shoulder to recover soon, the other which prevents you from falling to the ground is Jason, do not talk, you have to regain strength.
Victor smiles to you and holds firmly the sling

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:22 am

Emily nods her head, but her eyes show just how scared she is. The arm not in the sling is shaking it is very apparent how terrified she seems. She manages to say she understands nervously.

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Victor tries to make you feel more relaxed:
If this can make you feel relieved that beast could not reach from this point, you're safe
Victor hugs you very slow and try don't hurt you

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:33 pm

Thank you Victor, Emily stated nervously. I needed that hug, if we get off this island i wouldn't mind us dating. She blushed as this was abrupt. Regaining her senses she started to feel better. We need some sort of idea, someone with a machete I have an idea. If we cut a big enough branch we could most likely kill that dinosaur.

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:49 pm

I hear you, what's your idea?, I wish to leave this site alive,this place is very very dangerous and my wood spear....well....maybe don't work with the T-Rex
Victor looks you and waith orders

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:43 pm

The T-Rex keeps walking up and down along the tree line for a while, looking for the which escaped into the forest. The trees are spaced to tightly for the beast and everyone seems to be outside its reach. High up in the tree Victor considers trying his luck with the spear as the dinosaurs passes by. He raises his arm and suddenly the T-Rex charges at him, snapping with its enormous teeth, shaking the tree. Victor nearly loses his balance and drops his makeshift spear.

Everyone clings to the branches of the shaking tree. After a while the predator finally stops. It walks out into the open field, away from the forest. In the far distance another T-Rex can be seen. When it seems safe enough, the group climbs back down to the ground. Carefully they explore their surroundings. The word "forest" turns out to be a bit of an exaggeration. One might just call it a large grove. The thick canopy does not allow much light to pass through which gives the place a dark and gloomy feeling. Except at the pond near its center which is fed a small creek.

It seems to be safe enough here to rest for a while. But eventually they will have to take their chances and continue their journey along the valley. How long should they wait before they go on?

A. Rest until sunset
B. Rest until midnight
C. Rest until morning
D. Rest until noon
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Return to “Stories”