Undiscovered Lands (Public RP for you to join)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tenenbaum

Re: Undiscovered Lands (Public RP for you to join)

Postby tenenbaum » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Amanda's eyes linger on Victoria's cleavage for a moment as she process what's been suggested. She picks up a knife they had been using to prepare the meal and raises it to one thin strap of her tank top, looking Victoria in the eyes. She presses her lips together and cuts it free.

"Oops," Amanda says, as the top of the tight tank top sags down a little. She stands up, walks over to Jason and puts a hand on his shoulder, looking back at Victoria occasionally.

"Let's go find some firewood."

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Jason smiled at Amanda's bold move and display of confidence. "Right behind you, Amanda." He picked up his machete and proceeded into the thick jungle alongside Amanda.

"I don't know about you, but I'm very much ok with us taking our timing getting back. I think some people's egos need to settle back down a tad."
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Victor does not know much about the group, it is a rather quiet and reserved man, does not like talking, though his gaze demonstrates peace and a man of confidence, calmly going for firewood, with his first aid kit in the back

maps

Postby maps » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:13 am

Jessica preferred to get to exploring first, so skinny dipping sounded best. She wandered on down the river just a bit, and found the perfect spot. Careful not to be too far from camp should trouble arise
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

tenenbaum

Postby tenenbaum » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Amanda walks slowly into the woods with Jason, looking back occasionally to see if Victoria will follow. She walks close to him, their arms and hands brushing occasionally, making small talk about how they each ended up on this treasure hunt.

Out of earshot of the group and spotting a dead and dried out fallen tree, Amanda stops, and turns to face Jason. She looks around, careful, and stands close to him. Her eyes look into his.

"I don't know how this is going to go, but it seems dangerous," she whispers, "and Victoria and I agree it seems like it might be helpful to have friends."

She scoots a little closer to Jason and takes his hands in hers. She looks up at him, being a little shorter.

"I'm not the strongest girl here, but...I...I can sure help you in certain ways if you help me." Amanda's eyes look over his shoulder, behind them, checking.

She presses her body against his and moves her glossy lips closer, standing on her toes. "I can be very helpful," letting her lips speak an inch from his.

Satisfied she'd made her point, Amanda backs up slowly, eventually letting go of Jason's hands, and starts to collect an armful of firewood.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Sorry for the long wait. And welcome to the newcomers. I think it's OK for some more to join in the next round, but then I'll declare the exploration party complete.

Patricia had almost crossed the river, when a she was startled by a shot. Then another. She looked back, paying no attention to her next step. Her wellies sank no more than two inches into the soft wet sand, but even so the suction caused her to stumble and fall. Instinctively she flailed her arms at first to try and maintain her balance. When that did not work, Patricia attempted to break her fall with her hands. That did not work so well either. To her surprise she found herself with both arms stuck to their elbows in the yielding wet sand, and it felt like her feet were engulfed in the stuff as well. The sandy surface was quivering all around her. It did not feel like ordinary mud. And she did not feel any resistance underneath any of her four trapped limbs. This was a somewhat embarrassing start for the leader of the expedition. She did have the most experience and she was the one with the best idea of where they needed to go. And yet, Patricia was the first to make such a foolish misstep.

Jessica was enjoying the cool clear waters of the river. Even though it was too shallow for a swim, it was still quite refreshing. Then she saw what happened to Patricia further up the river. It seemed nobody else had taken notice yet. Even if they had, Jessica could be there to assist Patricia before anyone else, unless she decided to waste time getting her clothes first.

Everyone else was busy with their chores or just chatting with one another.

Patricia's choices:
A. remain still and call for help
B. try to pull arms free
C. try to roll to one side
D. try to crawl forward

Jessica's choices:
A. go back, get dressed and run to the others for help
B. hurry directly towards Patricia
C. find a long stick or something, approach carefully
E. get dressed, hurry to help Patricia
F. get dressed, find a long stick or something, approach carefully
G. just watch from the distance for now

Everyone else feel free to chat, eat your meal, get those bedrolls ready, and chat some more. Unless either girl picks option A, you do not know what is happening down by the river - at least not yet.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

bart1997

Postby bart1997 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Fri May 08, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maps

Postby maps » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:48 am

Jessica, despite she was enjoying the swim decided it would be best to help out the leader of the group, so she found a long stick on the bank and began to make her way towards to leader in peril. Careful as to not end up stuck as well, yet carefree enough to go without her clothes.
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:56 am

Having returned with the birds, Emily walks up to the group. "Anyone want food?" she asked. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Emily."

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:26 am

Jason continued gathering firewood with Amanda for several minutes before they felt there would be an ample supply to get through the night. They walked carefully back to the camp site continuing to make small talk along the way.

"So, I'm thinking maybe you can help me get a good night's sleep tonight? There's enough room in my tent for two." Jason asked, looking into Amanda's soft and inviting eyes. "Plus it's going to get pretty cold and it'll be easier to keep warm with someone next to you."
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Return to “Stories”