Undiscovered Lands (Public RP for you to join)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tenenbaum

Re: Undiscovered Lands (Public RP for you to join)

Postby tenenbaum » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Amanda grips Jason's hand hard.

"Go slow. If they're in trouble, we don't want to get in the same trouble."

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Victor after failing to find the group in the camp begins to seek other, completely puzzled, not knowing where to go to find the others,Where is everyone?

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:33 am

After hearing noises while in her tent, Emily comes out and starts looking for the source. After looking for a while, Emily gives up. She runs into Victor who is also searching for everyone else. "hello, I'm Emily," she says as she extends her hand. "What is your name?"

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Victor with a strong Spanish accent trying to understand what she says tells him:
My name is Victor, I came to this group to help with the doctor as possible but can not find the group, I think I've lost.
Victor calmly shakes hands and smiles but is nervous

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:04 pm

"Why don't we look for everyone else together?" "two heads are better than none."

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:32 pm

you're right, I follow you, I do not know where I am
victor is very nervous, he does not talk much with people, he is quite shy

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:18 pm

As soon as Patricia was close enough Jessica grabbed her wrists, rather than relying on the branch anymore. Jessica's naked upper body was slowly descending into the yielding sand. A bit quicker now that Patricia was holding on tight. Victoria began to pull Jessica back by her ankles, but the girl barely moved. Patricia was stuck chest-deep and still getting deeper. Though Victoria had a good grip, she simply was not strong enough to pull them free.

Jason and Amanda saw this from the other side of the river. They quickly came to help. Victor and Emily and others from the camp would soon notice and follow as well. Jessica's bare chest was pressing deeper into the quicksand with every passing minute. Jason and Victoria each help on to one of Jessica's feet, and when they both pulled Patricia finally began to move. The suction was strong and the quicksand would not give up its victim easily, but after a few minutes, Patricia was close enough to the edge, so the other rescuers could take over from Jessica and grab Patricia directly. By the time they had her back on solid ground, the whole expedition party had gathered around.

The rescue had been somewhat embarrassing for Patricia and Jessica - for different reasons. But in the end they were glad nobody had come to harm and with darkness settling in, everyone got ready to go to sleep.

Feel free to do some campfire chatting. Tomorrow morning coming up soon...
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Victor is a bit embarrassed by not being able to speak much, but she tries to speak:
my name is victor ..... .... is everyone okay?

bart1997

Postby bart1997 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Fri May 08, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:53 pm

"Don't mention it," said Emily. "I'm sure you would have done the same for any of us." "I'm start a small fire to roast the birds i shot anyone want some," she asked. Finally people who don't see me as just another pretty face. I think I found what I've been looking for. Hopefully some friends she thought to herself

Return to “Stories”