Undiscovered Lands (Public RP for you to join)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
maps

Re: Undiscovered Lands (Public RP for you to join)

Postby maps » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:22 pm

"Why not rest until noon" suggests Jessica,
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:06 pm

I think we should get some rest, at least until tomorrow morning, if anyone can do night patrol troops would be best, I have fear that something we attack at night, I do not have my spear, the dinosaur almost makes me fall and I lost it when I'll go down to fetch
Victor smiles to all

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:36 pm

There is still my rifle, If someone else would guard with me i'll stand guard

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:50 pm

I have no gun, but I can help you, if you need to keep my eyes open at night, no problem, I try help you,two pairs of eyes are better than one pair of eyes

Victor smiles

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Thank you Victor, I think in about four hours we should get some sleep if anyone would be kind enough to take over watch

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:58 pm

I am used to go long without sleep, with my boss, medicine, I could stay up all night without sleep

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:06 am

The expedition party set up camp in the grove. Guard shifts were assigned. Though the place seemed peaceful, almost tranquil, everyone felt uneasy. The occasional roar from outside the grove would serve to remind them of the dangers of the valley. Other strange noises kept them on their toes. Even when it was people's turn to sleep, despite the fatigue several of them found it hard to actually fall asleep. The fear of not waking up the next day never quite got out of their heads.

Nothing happened that night.

The sun was already high above the horizon when the first rays managed to penetrate the line of trees. The air still felt pleasantly cool, but that would change as the sun climbed higher. The pond's water was clear and refreshing, so water supplies were restocked.

Victor was one of the first to scout outside the grove. There was no sign of the gigantic beasts. No roaring, no movement. They decided to move out quickly and continue on their way towards the Great Swamp. After several uneventful hours of hiking the group entered a forest that was spanning the entire width of the valley. Finally some shade again. They looked at the forest with awe, some of these trees were massive and several hundred feet high with trunks as wide as a house. There were all sorts of unusual, unknown plants. Clearly they were heading deeper into unexplored territory.

A sudden deep earth-shaking thud reminded everyone of the dangers. They looked around for the origin of the noise. Another thud. To their right beyond a small hillock a T-Rex was rising up to its feet. It seemed like it had taken a nap there. Unlike the nightly resting place, the huge trees here were spaced widely apart, so even a creature of this size would have no difficulty moving around.

Emily grabbed her rifle. The others just stood there frozen for a moment. Fight? Run? Hide? The beast spotted them. Hiding was no longer an option. "RUN!!" someone screamed, as the T-Rex realized its lunch had just been served.

A. Run!!
B. Shoot!! ...and maybe then run (Emily only)

Note that the order in which people reply to this one will matter. The sooner one chooses to run, the farther ahead one will be.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:49 pm

In the name of the most sacred flee as fast as you can, I stay with Emily, I'm too slow to run in these situations, and yes, I have great fear, but I can not run a lot, I'm too fat!, Id without me, I will help with my spear to distract the beast.
Victor is terrified at the thought may die, but you have to, will not leave anyone behind and stays with Emily, raises his spear and yells hard to attract the beast

maps

Postby maps » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Jessica runs like she has never run before
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Emily takes a big swallow to get rid of the lunp she feels in her throat, She cocks her rifle and fires. Making sure her shoulder doesn't get hurt she shoots until she is out of ammo and turns to run for her life

Return to “Stories”