Undiscovered Lands (Public RP for you to join)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Conspiracy101

Re: Undiscovered Lands (Public RP for you to join)

Postby Conspiracy101 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:47 pm

"Ok hang on! Amanda, help me out with Victor."

Jason and Amanda quickly gave Victor a boost into the tree, followed by Emily and Amanda. Jason then works himself to safety with the rest of the group.

"What the hell do we do now?"
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:30 am

First, we must make a makeshift defense in the tree, the tree gets some vines and those thin branches, we can make arrows or spears, second will see Emily's shoulder, I hope it is not too hurt...i'm....i'm not figther,but in a tv show i see how make arrows or bows....
Victor looks scared....

maps

Postby maps » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:22 am

Jessica hurriedly begins to find supplies for Victor, hoping hid plan will work
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:01 pm

It popped out of it's socket. Let me load my gun in case we need it. I can fix it myself, Is everyone in the tree. actually i just checked my shoulder, i somehow managed to dislocate it.

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:43 pm

This will hurt, but trust me and pay attention: first you have to lean on the branch, secondly I will take hold in the wrist with one hand and with the other hand take yours arm below the elbow, I'll have to tighten the arm hurt constantly pulling away from the body, third I'm going to flex the arm at the elbow, placing it vertically upwards, while taking my hand elbow continues to pull the arm away from the body, flexed arm should be placed on the ground slowly toward the head while throwing arm should remain in that position by pulling the arm constantly for about 10-15 minutes if that damn dinosaur leaves us, if after this period of time I see the muscles relax your arm will move down, you notice, that arm should be immobilized in a sling for several days.
Victor takes the whole procedure as calmly as you can have thick branch from where they are, trying to do everything properly and smiling to her, trying to stay calm

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:28 am

Okay Victor, I trust you. Does anybody have something i can bite into as I get my shoulder taken care of. Also, if need be, i can shoot my rifle with one arm. I don't want that thing to get drawn here by my screams of pain, A piece of cloth will work in a pinch

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Victor gives you a piece of branch.
Bite hard,this gonna hurt.....Victor starts to work.

hawkmaster91

Postby hawkmaster91 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:15 am

Emily bites down so hard there are tears in her eyes. She nods at victor to let him know she is ready. "Amanda, can you or Jason hold my rifle. If we need it i can still shoot, I just don't want to drop it. "Jessica, can you make sure i don't fall out of this tree if I pass out from the pain?"

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:53 am

"I'll take it." Jason said, reaching for Emily's rifle. He checks the safety and then checks the chamber to see if a round is already in the chamber. "I'm not an expert marksman, but I'm no stranger to rifles either. If you can't use your rifle anymore I wouldn't mind trading you temporarily for my machete. Until your shoulder and arm arm better that is."
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Victor repositions the shoulder of the girl in place after doing the above steps Victor has explained
It's very hard....

Return to “Stories”