Prisoners

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Prisoners

Postby PM2K » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Felt like writing a prison escape story...

Prisoners - by PM2K

"Move your ass, bitch, or I'll rip your arm out of its socket!!"
Lori flinches under the lash of Zoe's sharp tongue as she struggles to keep up through the dense undergrowth. Her right arm aches at the joints, with the greatest pain centered on her wrist. There, a metal handcuff digs deep, drawing blood with each movement. A short squeal of pain escapes from her lips.
Zoe glares at the blonde haired woman, then uses her left arm to haul her forward, pulling the short length of chain connecting them taut with a harsh jingle of stainless steel. She doesn't flinch as the cuff around her left wrist cuts into her dark brown skin.
"Christ, Zoe..." Lori gasps, her platinum blonde hair brushing her jaw line. She nearly loses her footing, and only by grabbing onto a branch prevents herself from toppling.
Her companion scowls, biting her lower lip. She struggles to keep her growing frustration in check. Even now, her ears, on either side of her close cropped afro, strain for any signs of pursuit. So far, all she can pick up is the sounds of nature, and the light breeze stirring the leaves and humid air of the swampy forest.
"Look... I know you're hurting, girl..." Zoe says, her voiced softer as she stares straight into Lori's bright blue eyes. "And I know this isn't the best way to get around..." and grips the chain attaching them for emphasis.
"But we gotta keep going... The cops... the guards... they'll be right on us..." she continues. "And neither of us can afford to get caught, right?"
Lori's lips tighten, then she nods. She knew what was at stake - their very lives.
Zoe forces herself to smile encouragingly. If it wasn't for this damn chain... but that can't be helped. For now, for her own survival, she had to accept Lori as part of the plan. But only for now...
"Let's go..." she says, her head indicating with a sideways nod their direction of travel. Deeper into the forest. Closer to the swamp.

The Southgate Women's Prison was notorious. Located in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by heavy forest and endless swampland, it was where lifers and those a heartbeat and an appeal away from the needle ended up.
Zoe and Lori were among the latest batch of inmates being transported by bus. Shackled together, legs chained ankle to ankle, the women were dressed like the others; long sleeved blue cotton prison shirts, matching denim bell bottomed jeans, white canvas running shoes. None wore bras, on the off chance the undergarments could be used as weapons.
During the long drive over the dusty gravel road, the two never glanced at each other, and neither knew the others' story. Lori didn't realize she was chained to a woman facing execution for her role in a bloody robbery in which two police officers and a half dozen others in the bank had been killed. For her part, Zoe hadn't the slightest clue the sweet-faced Lori was connected to an infamous group of self-titled revolutionaries, wanted for a series of bombings and shootings which left a string of dead and injured across the south and west.
Silently the two felons sat, contemplating their fates, when they were violently jolted out of their stupor. The front of the bus suddenly exploded into a cloud of sharp edged debris and blood, sending guards flying and prisoners bouncing in their seats.
Lori blacks out then... and the next thing she knows she is lying on the side of the road, outside the bus. Her eyes blink open, taking in the sights. Still shackled to Zoe, who is nursing a bloody head wound, but her legs are free. The bus, now on its side, the front of it crushed into a wad of twisted steel and shattered glass. The remains of a fat tired muscle car, orange colored and unrecognizable, scattered across the gravel road.
Zoe, leaning close, eyes alert and darting.
"You okay? Can you move?"
Lori nods, and slowly sits up. Her head lurches sickeningly, her eyes lose focus, but she manages.
"Give... give me a moment..." she says quietly. A few moments pass, and her aching head clears. She feels Zoe's hot breath in her right ear.
"We gotta go... gotta go now..." she hisses. It takes another moment for Lori to figure out what she means. Glancing about, she spots clusters of prisoners scattered about, bandaged or being treated. A few guards wander about haphazardly. Others are lying under trees, injured, out of the hot sun.
At the moment, Lori and Zoe are out of sight, being on the far side of the wrecked bus. Must have been a guard which unlocked our legs... Lori thinks. Getting us out of the....
A sharp yank on the chain snaps her out of it. Zoe growls wordlessly, glaring at her companion. Lori looks back sheepishly, nods, and follows her down the slope into the forest...

That was earlier this morning. Now, later in the afternoon, the two convicts splash through green scummed, lukewarm water, which soaks both past their knees. The pair struggle to keep their speed up, urged on by the faint sound to bloodhounds in the distance.
The forest had dissolved into a murky wetland of drowned stumps and cypress trees, draped with heavy curtains of Spanish moss. Dry ground gives way to shallow, slimy water, which swirls with dark mud churned up in their wake.
Feet soaked, denim plastered wetly to their skin, the young women press on. The heavy air forces both to gasp and pant, drawing glistening sweat out of their bodies to soak through their shirts, and stream down their faces. The breeze has vanished, leaving only clouds of mosquitoes to stir the dank atmosphere.
Their shirts flap open, exposing their ample breasts, which bounce and jiggle in time to their motions. Zoe glances through the overhead canopy at the sky, which remains blue, yet not as intensely bright as when they first headed out.
Crap... she thinks. Afternoon... must be around three or so... She tugs angrily at the chain, forcing a squawk out of Lori. Damn it... if it wasn't for this stupid bitch holding me back, I'd be almost on the other side of this swamp by now...
"Is it much farther?" the blonde whimpers, right on cue. The girl has been pissing and moaning every step of the way, regular as clockwork.
Zoe growls under her breath.
"I told you... this swamp goes on for miles..." she says. "It's the only way to lose the dogs..."
Lori sighs deeply. She didn't like this... didn't like this at all. There are leeches in water like this... and snakes.. and alligators... and...
"I don't mind the dogs..." she replies, trying to keep up with her longer legged companion. "It's running into a gator I don't like..."
Zoe snorts.
"Ain't no gators in this part of the world," she says. "I'm more worried about cottonmouths..."
"Cotton... what?" A confused look glides over Lori's face.
"Snakes, girl... poisonous snakes..." Zoe replies. "It's why we have to get to the other side of the swamp before it gets dark."
Lori's face pales, and she scans the water nervously. Zoe manages to bite back a laugh. She is amused by how the blonde now picks up her pace as they continued onwards...

The sun is getting fat and orange on the horizon, and the daylight is noticeably dimmer. The women are still sloshing their way through the swamp water, which laps half way up their thighs.
Both are soaked past their waists, the fabric dark where the high water mark had lapped a half hour previously. Neither inmate says anything, having no breath left for words.
Finally, Lori slumps against a nearby drowned tree, and shakes her head.
"No more... I'm not going any further..." she says, flinching as Zoe pulls hard on the chain. "I don't care anymore... we just keep wandering around..."
"Look..." Zoe says, her voice sharp. God, I could just throttle her... "I know people must live on the other side of this swamp... We can steal a boat or something, and..."
Lori glares at her, the expression startling to Zoe in its intensity.
"You... you don't know where we're going, do you?" she says. "We're lost! We are fucking lost! Great fucking escape plan..."
Zoe stares in surprise at her outburst. Who knew she had a temper?
"Take it easy..." she says, resisting the urge to strangle Lori with the chain. "We're not lost... I know the interstate crosses this swamp somewhere... and there's bound to be farms and such near it..."
Lori looks at her, the frustration still evident, but the anger is beginning to fade.
"I'm tired too, okay?" Zoe says, fighting her own rising anger. "I'm just as sick of being wet and slogging through this crap as you are! But we have to keep going..."
"Really? 'Cause it sure feels like we're just wandering around aimlessly..."
Zoe sighs, suspecting Lori may be right, when she spots something, some change in the landscape off in the distance. Catching Lori's eye with a jerk of her head, she points towards what looks like a low island rising out of the murky landscape. Tufts of grass and wooden weeds stand in small clumps between the roots of the cypress trees, holding the promise of drier land beyond.
"There... we'll take a break there..." Zoe says, "get out of the water... then I'll get my bearings. Maybe we can stick to the dry parts, now that I can't hear any dogs about..."
Lori still looks skeptical, but the chance to dry out her feet, if only for a moment, certainly had its appeal. She manages a weak smile, then nods.
The pair begin to make their way towards the isle. It remains slow going, the tepid water, filled with weeds, tugging hard on their tired legs. But having a definite destination helps propel them forward, and gradually both Zoe and Lori notice the water level gliding down their sodden jeans. Thighs to knees. Knees to shins. Shins to ankles....
The women struggle through their exhaustion. Ahead of them, the water is clearly getting even shallower, with patches of smooth brown sand and muck visible just below the surface. A patchy carpet of lily pads appears on top, foot-wide splashes of green, topped occasionally by white or pink flowers. The island and dry ground beckon, rising a good four inches above the water, and to Zoe and Lori, compared to the wet hell they had been slogging through, it looks like a perfect sanctuary. A place to rest, recoup, reevaluate...

Lori encounters it first. Mere footfalls away from dry land, she cries out in surprise as the ground beneath her feet fails her, plunging downward into a bed of warm, slimy sand and clay. Before she can really react, she is up to her knees in it. The gritty muck seems to bubble up from the shallow depths like some horror movie monster, sucking hard on her legs.
"Shit!"
Zoe, three feet away from her and eyes still locked on the island, fails to notice Lori's plight until she hears her curse, then turns to see the blonde hunched over, tugging at her trapped limbs.
"What the fuck? Girl... what did you get yourself into?" she says, frowning. Gritty bubbling slime keeps welling out of the water, forming tight ridges around the wet denim.
"I don't know!" Lori says, struggling to free herself. "I... I can't... I can't get loose... I'm stuck!"
Zoe shakes her head, and laughs, catching a fierce glance from Lori. Stupid girl... she thinks. Gets into a little mud and...
Beneath her own feet and through the canvas shoes, she feels the sandy bottom begin to move, shifting oddly. Zoe's laughter dies in her throat. Her first instinct is to leap aside, but since she is still anchored to Lori...
"Oh, God..." she gasps, and whirls to Lori, who still thrashes in place, trying to shake her legs loose from the muck which holds her. Already, her knees have vanished, and the shuddering sand is oozing around her thighs.
"Stop! Stop moving!" Zoe shouts, feeling her legs begin to slowly penetrate the earth. She yanks hard on the chain in an effort to slow her companion down, but only succeeds in driving herself down into a quivering sandy mass.
Lori swings her body around at the waist to look at Zoe, her eyes dancing in panic. Her shirt whirls in response, exposing her breasts which bounce in place, nipples stiff.
"I can't get out! I can't!" she says, looking down at the water which now seems full of sand, surrounding both of them. "Oh, God... I... I think I'm sinking!"
Zoe chokes back a rising sense of panic. She finds she can't move her legs either, both clamped tight by the sand which rises to trap them, sealing the legs of her jeans tight against her like a clammy second skin. Her knees swiftly vanish, the ground beneath her liquified by Lori's frantic motions.
Mustering up all of her inner strength, Zoe attempts to keep her voice calm as she tries to speak some sense to Lori.
"Listen... listen to me, girl..." she says. Lori glances over to her as her thighs and groin are devoured by the swamp. "You got to stay calm... we're both in deep shit now, and moving about will only make it worse..."
"Worse?" Lori says, then utters a short humorless bark of laughter. "Worse?" I'm lost, wet and stuck up to my crotch in slime... how could this be any worse?"
Both women suddenly fall silent as they feel themselves continue to sink deeper into the sandy slurry. Lori watches as the mire creeps up Zoe's thighs, even as she feels it gently but firmly rise up to cup her ass through the jeans. She chews her lower lip nervously.
"This... this is quicksand, isn't it?" she says quietly. Zoe, her face grim, nods.
"Oh, shit..." Lori says. Beneath her feet, she detects no hint of a solid bottom. Just more shifting sand and mud.
"Yeah... exactly..." Zoe says. She looks around for something to grab onto, like a branch or clump of moss or something, but nothing appears to be within reach.
Lori's heart begins to race as her hips slowly disappear into the sand. She once again tries to move, rolling her pelvis slowly in an effort to break free. It doesn't work, instead sending thick ripples of mud and water radiating outwards.
Zoe feels the quicksand bed loosen around her, drawing her body an inch more downwards. She turns towards Lori, just in time to see the rest of her curvaceous ass slip under the bubbling ooze.
"Lori... you have to stop moving..." she says. "You're taking us both down..." The quicksand presses wetly into her crotch, forcing a sharp intake of breath as she tries to resist squirming against the sensation. Her jeans are dark blue now, soaked to her skin.
Lori stops struggling, her eyes locked onto Zoe, whose dark brown breasts swing free from the prison shirt. She tries to remain calm, but is all too aware of how she continues to settle down deeper into the soft sand, even while standing still.
"Oh, God... Zoe, what do we do? What do we do?" she gasps, the quicksand now forming a circular ring around her waist. She cannot move her legs at all, both sealed tightly in the wet sand's grip, and can feel the edge of the surface slowly licking its way up her torso.
"I don't know... I don't know..." Zoe says, thinking frantically. The wet slurry sucks hard on her hips and buried limbs, drawing her deeper with each of her breaths.
Lori begins to whimper, eyes shimmering. The quicksand seems eager and hungry to suck down her young body, and there just doesn't seem to be any end to the stuff.
I don't want to die like this... not drowning in quicksand... she thinks, fear fluttering in her chest. Please God... please Jesus... not like this!

"Help! Oh, God.... please help us!!!!"
Zoe starts at the shrill sound. She whirls around at the waist to glare at Lori, a motion which drives the rest of her hips under. The blonde haired woman has lost her battle with panic, and has begun struggling again, shrieking as she does so. Her violent motions churn up the sand, speeding both women's descent into its muddy depths.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Zoe says, pulling sharply on the chain connecting them. Already, Lori's thrashing is liquifying the death trap, which greedily uses the opportunity to drag them both down.
"Help! Help! Somebody! Help!"
With a snarl, Zoe grabs hold of Lori's shoulders and shakes her hard. The effort sinks them both to their ribs.
"Will you shut the fuck up!" she hisses. "We don't know how close the guards are, and I don't want to go back to jail! Not after all this!"
Lori struggles to shake off her companion's grip. The quicksand around them ripples and splashes, coating the skin of both of them with thick dollops of sand.
"Let me go!" she shouts, "I don't care about the guards! I don't care about going to jail! I want to get out of this shit! I don't want to die in quicksand!"
The pair wrestle desperately, with Lori crying out while trying to fend off Zoe's efforts to silence her. Absorbed in their battle, the two become distracted from their plight, and sink deeper at a faster rate. It is only when the wet quicksand presses thickly under both sets of their breasts do they snap out of it.
Lori whimpers, then shoots an angry glare at Zoe, who matches it with a glare of her own. Their shirts float partially around them, but are slowly beginning to become waterlogged and settle low in the slimy water.
"Look what you've done, you stupid bitch..." Lori snarls. "We're fucked! We're totally fucked... and it's all your fault!"
"What I done?" Zoe snaps back. "My fault? You mean drag your sorry ass out of the fire time and time again? Is that what you mean?"
"I mean dragging me into this fucking swamp to get lost in the first place!" Lori retorts. Glancing down at the gritty morass lapping at her own breasts, she cringes, then gestures at it.
"Look at this!," she said. "We're going to die out here! We're going to be buried in quicksand and no one is ever going to know what happened to us!"
"Shut up!" Zoe spits, "Just shut the fuck up! If we're in trouble, it is because you wouldn't listen to me!"
"Oh, fuck you!" Lori snaps. With her free left hand she digs out a handful of quicksand and throws it into Zoe's face with a painful slap.
Zoe, unable to fully believe what had just happened, slowly wipes the mess from her face with her right hand. She feels her rage, which has been simmering all this time, flare to life. Hearing Lori begin to shout again for help forces her over the edge.

"Oh, that is IT!" she declares, once again grabbing Lori by her shoulders. This time, she presses down with all her strength and weight, shoving Lori deeper into the quicksand. Her efforts cause herself to rise up to her waist out of it, but at the other woman's expense.
"Hey! Stop that!" Lori exclaims. Zoe's move catches her off guard, and before she can do anything, the sand is lapping over her erect nipples, creeping over her breasts.
"I've had enough of you!" Zoe growls, pushing her down with a series of bouncing motions. The sand quavers and wobbles in time with her motions, which slowly force Lori under.
"Stop! Stop! Please, stop!" Lori pleads, her voice cracking. The downward pressure Zoe is bringing to bear makes it hard for Lori to lift her arms to defend herself. The blonde haired woman feels herself rapidly descending... tepid quicksand flows over the the tops of her breasts, rising over her chest to her collarbone...
She looks at Zoe, at the sweat dripping off of her from her efforts, her breasts swinging and jiggling in time with her actions.
With the quicksand oozing over her shoulders and surrounding her neck, and tears in her eyes, Lori begs Zoe to stop.
"Please... please... Zoe..." she says. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... please don't sink me... please..."
Zoe continues to press down hard, her grunts of effort, the way her sweat covered breasts heave and jiggle in place, strangely mimicking the mechanics of lovemaking. As Lori disappears, Zoe's waist is slowly being consumed again by the deadly sand bog. The muck is becoming thicker and gooier the deeper the two churn it up, as more liquified clay bubbles up to envelop them.
Quicksand slaps the bottom of Lori's chin, and she feels it oozing into her ears. She raises her arms feebly in a last effort to plead for her life. Zoe is towering over her, her hands still clamped upon her sunken shoulders.
"Zoe... Zoe... stop... stop... please..." Lori gasps, a thick ridge of sand and clay rolling over her jawline to press against her lower lip. She can taste brackish water trickling inside the corners of her mouth, and her hearing has been reduced to weird muffled sounds. The dense muck creeps over her hair, rubbing against the sides of her head and in places licks her scalp.
Zoe's lips are parted, showing gritted teeth. Rational thought has been swept away by a rage which has been simmering for hours and now explodes in uncontrolled fury. Watching Lori vanish under her hands is all she can think of, even as her prey's hands now come to rest on her own arms, clenching tight.
"Sink, bitch! Sink!" she shouts down at the face staring up at her. The quicksand wobbles and quakes like dirt jelly, and oozes slowly into Lori's open mouth.
"Nooo...! Brfph... blbb... mmph..."
Lori chokes and sputters as the clay-sand smothers her cries, the gritty earth filling her mouth and lapping at her nose. Desperately, she squeezes hard on Zoe's arms, pulling hard in an vain effort top wrench herself free of the deadly quicksand. Her chain jingles unheard as she thrashes to escape the grip of mire and her human assailant.
Chain? she thinks, just as her nose slides under, sealing off her access to air. Oh, God... the chain!
Frantically she tries to signal to Zoe with her eyes, but only elicits a sneer in response. Her voice reduced to muffled sounds, all hope gone, and her breath used up, Lori closes her eyes and surrenders to the depths of the quicksand bog, releasing the rest of her air in a sigh turned to a froth of heavy bubbles.
"Yes! Yes! Go under.... under! Sink... sink!"
Zoe forces all of the weight she can manage to upon Lori's sunken shoulders, and laughs as the mud flows over her eyes and forehead. She releases her as she feels the other woman's body vanish beneath her grip, and into the bottomless sand bog. Lori's hands clench tightly once more, her finger nails biting deep into Zoe's arms. Her fingers twitch and spasm, then go limp, and slide slowly off their perches to splash softly into the waiting sand. They both slip under soon after.

Staring at Lori's breath bubbling on the quavering surface, Zoe wills her heavy breathing to slow. At last... I got rid of that useless dead weight...
A sharp tug on her left wrist catches Zoe off guard, and drags her arm half way to her elbow into the quaking mass. She tugs again, and spots the chain, just as she feels the quicksand lick the undersides of her bare breasts as she settles deeply into the swamp slime once again.
Oh, God... God in Heaven!
The handcuffs! The chain! Oh, Christ... I forgot...
"Oh, fuck!" Zoe cries out, and strains to pull her wrist to the surface, grabbing onto it with her right hand. She feels the metal cuff beneath the churning sand with her fingers and pushes against it with all of her might, hoping maybe, just maybe, all the wet sucking slime surrounding her would make it slick enough to slide off...
The cuff digs deep, but moves no further than her hand. There it remains, as solid as a boat's anchor.
Zoe feels herself being pulled down by the chain and what it is attached to at the other end. She starts to struggle against the inevitable, but knows it is helpless.
"Oh, Lori... you stupid bitch..." she says quietly, as her breasts are forced under the quicksand. "Why did you force me to do that...."
Zoe's descent is frighteningly swift. Her final death struggle with Lori effectively melted anything solid around her, leaving nothing behind but a bottomless sandy slurry, which is rapidly consuming her.
"Oh, God..." she gasps as the shivering mass engulfs her collarbone, and creeps over her shoulders like some hideous muddy amoeba. Her left arm is already trapped beneath the muck, and her right lies atop the bog, but gradually slips under.
She wiggles in place, trying, hoping for a miracle, some way for the chain to release its grip on her. But to no avail. All she can feel happen in reaction to her movements is the sand slowly quaking around her trapped body.
The quicksand now forms heavy ridges around her neck and under her chin. Zoe has stopped struggling, and doesn't bother trying to yell for help, for she knows there is none within earshot.
I wonder if Lori has reached the bottom yet? she thinks, and giggles despite herself. The relentless tug of the chain ensures she will be joining her soon enough.
Pulled down by steel links and sucking quicksand, Zoe doesn't bother to tilt her head back as the warmish slurry rises over her closed lips and nostrils, pressing into the back of her neck. Her eyes widen as her breath begins to bubble on the surface. She fights against the need to inhale, even as the muck reaches the bottom of her eye sockets and fills her ears...
The quicksand suddenly churns violently as Zoe loses the struggle against her reflexes to breathe, her lungs drawing in smothering mud, forcing her remaining air out of her body, which thrashes helplessly in response. She coughs, chokes, but cannot clear her mouth of mud, reducing her final cries to thick bubbly gurgles.
Her eyes slip under, followed by her forehead and hair, all accompanied by a steady bubbling sound. The quicksand shudders as it swallows the rest of Zoe, the top of her head vanishing in a shallow dent of muddy slime.
A final explosion of bubbles forces the wet sand to quake and quiver, then slowly, all motion ceases.
The swamp is still again, with only a muddy cloud floating on the thin surface of the murky water leaving any indication it was ever disturbed...

mudmanic2012

Re: Prisoners

Postby mudmanic2012 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Excellent :twisted:

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:34 am

Great story PM2K.

I guess Zoe should think before she sinks anyone. Too late now.

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:02 am

Wow, that was hot!!!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

sinkwithme

Postby sinkwithme » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Very good story! Nicely paced. Excellent descriptive passages. Particularly each girls final moments. Thanks for your efforts!

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Very nice story, I particularly like the amount of description you put into the environment. It really helped set the scene.

Rusty

Return to “Stories”