Removed

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Lord Malaphus

Removed

Postby Lord Malaphus » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 am

Ask Duncan Edwards why.
Last edited by Lord Malaphus on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Beyond caring. My last straw is gone.

joedeep130535

Re: My pursuer

Postby joedeep130535 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:45 pm

I don't normally like "grim" stories but Would describe this one as-"Justifiable Homicide"- Very exciting.Very erotic

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:28 pm

That was fantastic! Bravo! Very intense and the force of the prose was relentless. :D

Lord Malaphus

Postby Lord Malaphus » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:03 am

I'm glad this tale is being enjoyed! And the fact that male material is welcome here. Actually PMK2 this story was made in less than 2 hours. I was in the throes of being horny as all hell,and I was reading the unimaginably harrowing prose called The song of Maldoror. It basically is the story of a person who delights in pure evil,and wickedness. When reading that tale all I want to do is smack the villain with a baseball bat! So I got the idea of how I would write a letter to such a one.

It was pretty grim Joe,but consider my character lived! He turned into a mud elemental with insatiable libido,but he survived.

And the mention of the pace. I didn't have any plan last morning to write at all! In fact earlier I was looking up backgrounds for my manip vids. I was planning on just reading a while,and going to bed. But this idea sprang up. I sat my ass down.And started typing this out! All at once. Has this ever happened to anyone else here?

mudhog

Postby mudhog » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:31 pm

A good story. Thank you for sharing.

Lord Malaphus

Postby Lord Malaphus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 am

I'm glad my story writing is being enjoyed so well here! I've decided on 3 types of activities. My sinker story writing,my videos where I'll show my fakes,and my off topic videos. All these will show the mind of the bizarre Lord Malaphus! :)

Lomax
Location: Skating the edge of sanity, never knowing which way I'm facing.

Postby Lomax » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:35 pm

For someone who considers himself a writer, I read all too few stories on here. My loss, probably. But this had an interesting tone which I enjoyed.

Lord Malaphus wrote:Actually this story was made in less than 2 hours.

I write a lot slower these days - and would never have the nerve to let anyone read a first draft. If you don't mind my saying so, this would've benefitted from a quick proof-read.

... The Song of Maldoror ...

Oh dear. Whenever a piece of writing is labelled "Experimental" and "French" - well. I think I touched on this briefly at University mumble years ago. All I can remember is that I understood little and hated everything I understood.

But this idea sprang up. I sat my ass down. And started typing this out! All at once. Has this ever happened to anyone else here?

Oh, inspiration still strikes now and then. But rarely cold. It's more likely that an hour after sitting my arse down and dragging sentences out painfully, something sort of clicks and it just flows. Used to happen more often, which is a pain as I have numerous unfinished projects, but I live in hope.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch you first have to create the universe.

Lord Malaphus

Postby Lord Malaphus » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:30 am

Thanks for the feedback Lomax! My next tale I am writing is taking longer to write,and is a bit more involved.

But about Maldoror? Here's my take.

It's a story about pure evil. Isidore Ducasse who wrote it,tried to write a forgettable collection of verse,because of the personal backlash from Maldoror. When I read Maldoror I was enthralled by his style which is very bizarre,visual,and surreal. BUT I had to deal with his subject matter! It is supposed to be his attack both on mankind,and it's creator. In one part of the tale Maldoror turns into an octopus,and attacks god. Another part God is dead drunk,and the rest of creation berates him. Yeah real good sunday sermon stuff! :lol: And oh not to mention the most famous scene where Maldoror fucks a female shark!

One gets the impression that this is early shock writing. Which I think it was. But it also seems to have a message of deep(And I do mean real deep!) Malcontent,and hatred for the mores of his time.

Everyone from Andre Breton,Antonin Artaud,the Surrealist art movement(One of my faves!) And absinthe drinkers for the past 100 years have lauded The Song of Maldoror. It's not one of my faves by a long shot. BUT I got through it!

This famous quote is quite extraordinary,and captures it's surreal style=

"A chance meeting of an umbrella,and a sewing machine,on a dissectors table."

Lord Malaphus

Re: Removed

Postby Lord Malaphus » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:25 am

If anyone is wondering why my writing is no longer present on this site. Or why it never will be again. Ask Duncan Edwards! It appears that I have to be this person that he has a perpetual beef with. This is a person that was apparently banned here. FUNNY. Since I was never banned!

If you are gay. And plan on being more then a silent voice,or just a commentator?

POST ON ANOTHER SITE!!!!

Lomax
Location: Skating the edge of sanity, never knowing which way I'm facing.

Re: Removed

Postby Lomax » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Lord Malaphus wrote:If anyone is wondering why my writing is no longer present on this site. Or why it never will be again. Ask Duncan Edwards! It appears that I have to be this person that he has a perpetual beef with. This is a person that was apparently banned here. FUNNY. Since I was never banned!

If you are gay. And plan on being more then a silent voice,or just a commentator?

POST ON ANOTHER SITE!!!!

Oh dear. You puzzle me, really you do. I would send this via the private message facility, but you seem to have disabled that. I would prefer not to say this to you publicly, but I do need to say it, and this seems to be the only available means.

And for the record, I'm still grateful for the kind words you sent me privately a while back. They make me want to take your side as much as possible. But...

A month or so ago, you contacted me privately to let me know that you were the reincarnation, as it were, of a previous user who'd left this site in a huff. You asked me to keep this information to myself. Since when, you've seemingly gone out of your way to make it obvious to all but the most unobservant. Why?

Look; you're gay. Fine, whatever makes you happy. Some people have a problem with gays. I have no patience with them - such prejudice really ought to have been consigned to history by now. But that doesn't mean that you should jump up and down, waving a pink flag, daring people to take offence - and then launching into full outrage (no pun intended) mode when they do.

Let me say again - I have no problem with people who are gay. I DO, however, have a problem with boorish behaviour and rank stupidity. And you have exhibited both. I want to be on your side, but you make it damn hard. For example; it may surprise you to know that I have a sex life myself. I don't feel the need to let everyone on here have a detailed and salacious account of what I get up to.

You wrote a few QS stories with gay characters in them. Fine. As you know, I've done so myself, without causing any major earth-tremors. But I try to let my stories speak for themselves. You - well, I think you honestly (subconsciously?) WANT to provoke unpleasantness. Honestly, I think you have issues. And I speak as a veteran of a psychiatric ward.

Please put your stories back up. You're not a bad writer, and they were quite promising. Please write more, and post them here.

But please think before you flame in future.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch you first have to create the universe.

Return to “Stories”