Meg, Lily and Keli (m, 3f, qs, adult)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
nachtjaeger

Meg, Lily and Keli (m, 3f, qs, adult)

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:24 am

I was chest-deep in my favorite clay pit, just relaxing and enjoying the feel of the warm clay on my body, when they showed up. One second I was all alone, the next I sensed something and opened my eyes, and there they were. Three gorgeous babes. I was sure I was dreaming. The one on the left said "Hi, i'm Meg, and this is Lily, and this is Keli." I probably ought to describe them. Meg was (guessing here) 'black Irish', with that pale skin, dark eyes and wild black hair. She was tall and thin, but definitely female despite the muscles. She was wearing shorts and that one rock band t-shirt with the crow on it. Lily was tall, too- ethnically Jewish by the look of her, with that dark red hair that crops up now and then. She was wearing a red string bikini, which let me see her tattoo. It was a snake, coming up from the bikini bottom in front, winding around her and between her breasts to come around her neck so the head was perched on her left shoulder. And Keli- she was the strange one. I'd guess East Indian, but with skin so dark it was almost black. Taller than Lily or even Meg, too. Long straight black hair held by some kind of gold headband, wearing a long black 'broomstick dress' like is popular in India. There was a very intricate design on the dress in red and white, something out of Hindu mysticism if I had to guess. She had some kind of necklaces on also, with odd shaped white beads. Long fingernails painted blood-red, and sunglasses, so I couldn't see her eyes.

Anyway, there I was, caught. Naked, and chest deep in a warm creamy mud hole. I didn't know what to say, and then Meg said "Mind if we join you?" Now, what was I going to say? Even three ugly women would be welcome in my mud pit, if they were into sinking. "Absolutely. Welcome, Ladies. Make yourselves at home." Meg said "I'm first!" and stripped off her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. Small but functional breasts, a really hard body, and more than a few scars- thin lines that looked like they might have been razor or knife cuts a long, long time ago. Was she old enough to have scars that old and faded? I didn't think so. She slipped out of her shorts, and jumped into the mud. She sank to her hips, and with a few struggling moves she took off her muddy panties and tossed them out of the pit.
Keli was next. She kicked off her sandals and stepped very carefully into the mud. As she slowly sank, she pulled her dress up so it didn't get muddy. She wasn't wearing anything underneath except a belt looped across her broad hips of those same odd-shaped white beads. As she sank chest-deep she tossed the dress behind her.
Now it was Lily's turn. She dipped one toe in the mud, and said "Mmm- so warm and creamy. I want it all over me. It's not too deep, is it?" she asked with a teasing wink. That one gave me a QS fetish model style sink-tease as she slid into the clay. She sort of waded forward, getting sucked deeper the closer she got to me. She was talking about how good it felt, how she wanted to get in really deep and feel it hold her tight and rub her all under. By the time she was in arm's reach she was up to her armpits. I think my brain was starting to get overwhelmed at that point, because for just a second I thought I saw that snake tattoo of hers move, which of course was impossible. Then she started looking down at the mud. 'Hey- is there a bottom to this? 'Cause i'm still sinking!" Now she started doing a "beg for rescue" scene for me! I didn't understand how or why this was happening, but I definitely didn't want to wake up if it was a dream. Meg and Keli were sort of swimming towards me also as Lily sank herself for me. For just a second I had a flash of sharks circling, or tigers stalking their prey, but I shook it off. Lily was neck-deep now. "Please, give me your hand! It's gonna suck me under! I'll do anything you want- I just want to have fun in the mud, not die in it! She was a really good actress, and every time I started to think she was serious she gave me that little wink again. She was chin deep now. Please! I'm gonna go under! I'll suck your cock, let you fuck me every which way, but don't let me die!!!" Needless to say, I was extremely aroused. Then just before she went under, she sat up and said "Maybe you'll see me go under later." Aaahhrrgh! What a tease. By this time, Meg and Keli were very close to me also. Keli was sort of sliding around behind me. Suddenly Meg lunged towards me and grabbed me firmly by the balls. "You are under arrest," she said. "You are charged with mud-puppying in the first degree, impersonating a Viking in the second degree, and indecent acts with a mud pit." She pulled me down a little- not comfortable, but it was just. . . "You have the right to remain silent, or to scream. You have the right to come, to come hard, to be drained dry, and go aaaaallllll the way under." She snuggled up closer to me in the mud, caressing me instead of squeezing. Keli was behind me now. She was raking me gently (but not too gently) with her nails, and nibbling on my neck and shoulders. Her teeth were very sharp. I was pretty sure if she kept that up she was going to draw blood, but I didn't care. Then Lily grabbed my cock under the mud and started stroking. She was good- she could have had me off in about three strokes, but she knew just how to tease a guy, bring him right to the edge and not let him get over. Then Keli nipped at my ear, and in a husky but oh-so-feminine voice she started whispering to me. "Sex and death- like peanut butter and chocolate, you said?" Yeah, I had said that- did they secretly know me online, or. . . "We like sex, too. And death." Oh, crud. I was in deep shit as well as a bottomless clay pit. Before I could figure an escape plan, Meg and Lily started sinking. "We're going under!" said Meg. "No way out- we're all going to die here!" said Lily. As they sank, they were caressing my male parts while pulling me down with them. I lost all desire to escape at that point. Keli was pushing down on my shoulders as she bit my neck hard, digging her sharp nails into me. Gods! Sometimes during sex pain equals pleasure, and this was one of those times. I could feel and smell my blood. Meg and Lily were about to go under, and I was definitely going with them. They were getting off on it, too, either for my pleasure, or theirs, or both. They were moaning and crying out as they went under, and as I caught one last breath before I sank all the way I could hear Keli moaning and panting as she rubbed her body against mine. And even under the mud Lily was still stroking me, but now she wanted me to come. I tried to get back to the surface, but Keli shoved me deeper. I struggled, I had three warm female bodies writhing against me in the slippery clay, and Lily stroked me faster and faster. And I was running out of air. The "orgasm of death" - never wanted to try that, but now I was headed right for it like a runaway train. My body finally gave in to Lily's ministrations, and I exploded, shooting again and again into the warm slippery clay as I felt myself being pulled deeper. My head was swimming, my lungs were burning, and I finally let go of the hot stale air that was trying to burst my lungs in one mud-stifled animal scream of male lust. Then I blacked out.

I came to lying in the sun next to my mud pit. I was completely covered head to toe in drying clay. I was disoriented, and had a screaming headache. I sat up, but had to catch my breath before I could get up. My lungs felt like the time I almost drowned in a chlorinated pool. WTF happened, I asked myself. I managed to open my eyes after a bit. Was it a dream? I felt my shoulders and neck, and when I brought my hand back there was blood on it. Maybe I just scratched myself on a stick, I thought. Then I looked around. Neatly arranged on top of my now neatly folded clothes were three new things- a raven's feather, a perfect apple, and one of those beads from Keli's necklaces. I picked the bead up and got my first look at it. It was a tiny, but extremely realistic skull.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Meg, Lily and Keli (m, 3f, qs, adult)

Postby PM2K » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:57 am

Awesome!!!!! :D :D :D Another outstanding story! Thanks for this!

It is if you are reading my secret thoughts.... which, to be truthful are likely not that secret... ;)

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 am

Glad you liked it. Now, let's see who's the first to figure out who Meg, Lily and Keli are. . .

PM2K wrote:Awesome!!!!! :D :D :D Another outstanding story! Thanks for this!

It is if you are reading my secret thoughts.... which, to be truthful are likely not that secret... ;)

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:37 am

I don't who they were, but they were likely in my mudpit too on Monday!!! Deep and very arousing!!!

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:43 am

Whoa! Nice fantasy NJ! Those gals certainly had you 'by the balls'! :lol: My fantasies are eerily similar but I always come to an ugly end.....my just desserts perhaps? :roll: Anyways, your story kept me guessing as to what would be your final fate, I enjoyed this immensely as we don't always get to enjoy our cake.....
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:59 am

Now that is exactly the kind of thing I don't mind reading, or fantasizing about, because in my head I inhabit all three female characters. Like cutting from scene to scene in a movie, I can become Keli, Meg and Lily, and when the action switches from one girl to another, I just forget about the other two.

Now there are three versions of me, and I can gang up on the helpless guy. From that standpoint, this story is smoking hot and very erotic.

If this scene were to become reality, though, there'd suddenly be two other girls in the bog for me to avoid!

Nicely-written. I got some strong mental visuals off this scene. I enjoyed the descriptions of the three girls and definitely got a kick out of the predicament of the guy.

Nessie

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Maybe I'm not the only guy with fantasies of being forced into-& under mud by a dom. woman Any one wants to do it to me PLEASE get in touch!!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:44 am

Glad everybody liked it!

Hm, just waiting for somebody as geeky as me to trip to exactly who Meg, Lily and Keli are. . .

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:48 am

Have I got the girl for you! viewtopic.php?f=9&t=808&hilit=Nyssa#p6554 :twisted:

joedeep130535 wrote:Maybe I'm not the only guy with fantasies of being forced into-& under mud by a dom. woman Any one wants to do it to me PLEASE get in touch!!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:01 am

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

When I wrote this one, I tried to come up with the three scariest, most dangerous (but still sexy) females in history. I am a big fan of the Morrigan ("Meg"), Celtic goddess of war and death. And there's Lilith ("Lili"), according to legend Adam's first wife, known for being the first Feminist and/or the Mother of Demons. And of course there is Kali ("Keli") the mighty Hindu goddess, the fierce protector form of the Mother, known for her blood-drinking berserker rages in battle against the forces of darkness.

Quicksand Doctor74 wrote:Perfect! This was nearly a vampiress style quicksand story! Very lurid,sexual,and intense. Just the way I love a good quicksand tale! Great job!

Return to “Stories”