Lum and Ataru in the cattail swamp

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Lum and Ataru in the cattail swamp

Postby DJlurker » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:21 am

After my previous story, I felt I just had to write a sequel including Lum's boyfriend. This one's a bit longer than the previous... so enjoy!

In the Tomobiki district, it was not unusual for someone to look up and see a pretty woman with tiny horns, long green hair, and blue eyes dressed in nothing but a tiger-striped bikini and matching go-go boots flying through the air. Nor would it have been unusual to see said woman carrying a certain brown-haired perverted high school student...
However, anybody who looked at these two now would see nothing but empty air... Which was slightly annoying to Ataru Moroboshi, as he couldn't see himself or Lum either... which was the point, he figured.
"Amazing," he muttered, "one of your weird gadgets actually works as advertised for once…"
"Well of course, it's a cloaking device, so it cloaks-tcha," Lum responded. "Now be quiet-tcha, it doesn't muffle sound."
There was a good reason for them become invisible, as they didn't want to be followed… Not where they were going…

After Lum's first trip to that fateful cattail swamp, she had returned on occasion, though she didn't tell anyone what she was actually doing, not even her Darling. This of course started tongues wagging, and many of Lum's fellow (male) students batted about theories about what she was doing, ranging from "she's probably just relaxing in the forest" to "she's got a secret boyfriend" (the latter of which was forcefully denied by Lum herself).
Even Sakura didn't know what Lum was up to, despite Lum expressing gratitude to the nurse for pointing her there to begin with. Ataru was also pestered by Mendou, Megane, and others about what he knew, despite repeated denials (and even offering to take a lie detector test).
Things came to a head when Ataru was knocked out and dragged to the clock tower by Megane and the other "bodyguards of Lum", to be tickle-tortured by Sedoyama into spilling the beans. Thankfully, another student tipped off Lum, who headed up there and gave the "bodyguards" some of her "divine retribution" (AKA several thousand volts of electricity) for trying to punish Ataru though he'd done nothing wrong (for once).
After school let out that day, Ataru took Lum aside.
"Y'know, you might as well tell me what you do out there… everyone seems to think I know something anyway…"
Lum had replied coyly, "Well, Darling…how about instead of telling you, I show you?"
He winced in response. "This isn't one of your traps, I hope…"
"It's not a trap, Darling," she assured him, "not this time, I promise… unless you want to be, that is…" she finished with a giggle.
Ataru raised an eyebrow at that statement. (What is *that* supposed to mean?) "Well, as long as I have a choice…."

Which leads us back to the present. Lum and Ataru were now flying over the dense forest, having managed to avoid detection by everyone, something which Ataru himself considered a minor miracle.
"There it is-tcha," Lum pointed out the area where the forest opened up.
Ataru was unimpressed. "A cattail swamp? What's so special about that place?"
"You'll see…" Lum giggled.
They set down about where the reeds began to thin out. After fumbling around a little, Lum managed to find the switch that turned the cloaking device off. She then set it in some reed, only for the device to malfunction and turn itself and the reeds invisible.
Ataru couldn't help but snicker. "Good luck trying to find it later…"
Lum looked annoyed for a moment, then shook her head. "Well, it got us here without being spotted, so that's good enough for me-tcha." She then retrieved a long stick from nearby, then took her boyfriend's hand.
"OK, follow me, and step where I step-tcha." She began walking forward, using the stick to check the ground in front of her.
"Yeah, wouldn't want to trip in any mud puddles, huh?" Ataru muttered as he was gently pulled along. "I can see why you told me to wear old and worn-out clothes…"
Lum continued to probe in front of her with the stick as she walked, until it suddenly sank into the deeper mud. "Ah-ha! Found it-tcha!"
"What? You bury something under the mud?" Ataru questioned. Lum shook her head in response. She left the stick where it was, standing up in the muck, and levitated beyond it a few feet, before turning to face her beloved.
"Darling…" she began. "Remember that movie we watched together?"
Ataru frowned. "You're gonna have to be more specific, Lum…"
"You know, the one where that girl ran into quick-sand, that I thought was stupid-tcha?"
"Oh, that one… but what does that have to do with… wait a minute… no way…" Ataru's eyes widened in comprehension. "You mean…"
Lum smiled. "That's right, Darling… I found it…" With that, she let herself drop.

*spludge!* Lum was immediately driven into the mud past her knees. She then began to pump her legs, causing bubbles on the surface as she sank deeper.
Ataru was flabbergasted. "Lum.. you… you're…"
"That's right, Darling…" Lum said in a husky voice. "I'm sinking in quick-sand… the real thing…"
(THIS is what she's been doing out here?!) Ataru's mind reeled. "OK… Did NOT see that coming…"
"You like it, Darling?" Lum smirked, up to her hips now, as she sensually twisted back and forth in the mire. "I'm really getting 'down-and-dirty', aren't I?"
Ataru shook his head in disbelief. "Gotta hand it you, Lum… only *you* would actually sink in quicksand and enjoy it…"
"Not true, Darling," Lum retorted. "I did some research on your 'inter-net'… turns there's quite a few Terrans that enjoy this activity-tcha… most of them in America, it would seem…" The quicksand was now past her belly button.
"You don't say…" Ataru muttered, watching as Lum began to push on the mud's surface with her hands, apparently to try to get up and out… "Uh, that's not going to-"
Lum's hands broke through and sank past her wrists instantly.
"-work. But you knew that already, I'm guessing…"
Lum smirked as her arms sank in to the elbows. "Oh no, now my arms are stuck… I can't move… somebody, anybody help me…." She burst into a minor giggling fit. "Da'tcha, that sounded silly, didn't it?"
Ataru snorted. "Yeeeeah, that was pretty bad. Next time, leave the acting to the actresses…" He looked down at his trousers. "Looks like a certain body part disagrees, though…"
From her lowered vantage point, Lum could see very well what Ataru meant. "Well, I'm glad at least *part* of you is enjoying the show-tcha…" She giggled, then closed her eyes and sighed contentedly as she finally settled to her chest in the quicksand.
"So, it's only chest-deep, then?" queried Ataru as he noticed her descent had stopped.
"It's just my buoyancy point, Darling… I don't know how deep it is…" She opened her eyes and smiled. "But that's part of the fun-tcha… that feeling of danger…" Noting that her boyfriend was actually clutching the stick that marked where the deeper mud began, she cautioned, "Better be careful, Darling… one more step and you'll be joining me in here-tcha… Not that I would mind..."
"Heh… So that's why you said it wasn't a trap unless I wanted it to be…" He kept a firm grip on the stick as he watched Lum lightly struggle and shift around in the mud… It was definitely a tempting proposition.
"Mm-hmm…" Lum sighed. "I don't mind if you just watch… that's fine too-tcha. Just as long as you rescue me when I'm ready…." She then leaned back, causing the quicksand to flow over her shoulders and breasts, leaving only her neck and head above the surface.
Ataru gulped. She looked nearly divine in that position… Her long, green hair spreading around her head… her blue eyes sparkling… a serene smile on her face… bubbles gently popping in the mud around her… She moaned in delight.
That moan sent him over the edge, both literally and figuratively. Releasing the stick, he took the final steps, immediately sinking to his knees in the muck, bending over to hook his hands under Lum's armpits, pulling her up…
"D-Darling?!" Lum gasped, as she was lifted to Ataru's level. (Did he… did he actually just…?) Now waist deep, she was face-to-face with him. The emotion on his face appeared be a mix of 'what the hell am I doing' and something resembling depraved hunger. She then heard him say, "I'm gonna regret this…"
Then his lips pressed against hers.

In her right mind, Lum didn't expect her seduction of Ataru would have been so successful… She figured she would tease him a bit, then have him rescue her and reward him with a kiss…
Which made his sudden action all the more shocking.
Lum's eyes went nearly as wide as dinner plates, breathing in sharply through her nose as her mind had trouble registering what was happening. But it didn't last long. She wrapped her arms around Ataru and slowly closed her eyes as she leaned into the kiss. She pressed her body against his as they sank deeper, and smiled though the kiss as she felt his erection through his trousers…
Inside her mind, a mini-Lum was now jumping up and down in near-ecstatic celebration.
The two of them settled to their chests in the mire. Ataru had initially wrapped his arms around Lum's waist, but now his left hand probed deeper…
Lum abruptly broke from their kiss with a gasp, as she felt her beloved's hand gently cup and then pinch her buttocks.
"Oooh, Darling, so bold," she said breathlessly. She felt him trying to move his other hand up, but the suction was holding it firmly in place.
"Geez," he muttered, "how do you even move in this stuff…"
"You have to move it sideways, not straight up," Lum instructed. "Believe me-tcha, I learned that the hard way…"
Doing as Lum suggested, Ataru was able to slowly pull his arm free of the sucking muck, shaking it a few times to get off excess dirt.
"Getting your arm free so you can pull us out later-tcha?" Lum asked.
Ataru smirked, "Actually, I had something else in mind…" He wiped the residual mud off Lum's shoulders and chest as best he could, before his hand came to rest on Lum's left breast, beginning to slowly knead and squeeze the soft flesh…
"Ohhh…" Lum moaned, "so that's what you wanted to do… well, I won't stop you…" She focused on the sensation of her Darling squeezing her breast, lightly pinching her nipple through the fabric of her fur bikini top… She groaned in disappointment when Ataru removed his hand, only moan happily again when he starting fondling her right breast instead...
Under the mud, Lum's pelvis was still pressed against Ataru's erection under his trousers. Her boyfriend's ministrations were now causing her to slide her pelvis ever-so-slightly up and down against him. The stimulation abruptly caused Ataru to thrust his hips forward. Lum threw her head back and gasped as a wave of pleasure coursed through her body from the sudden action.
Ataru grimaced. "S-s-sorry, I didn't mean to…" He was cut off as Lum suddenly thrust into his pelvis with equal force, reducing his apology to a groan.
Lum smirked. "You assume I want you to stop-tcha." She thrust her hips forward again, causing Ataru to involuntarily thrust back. Unable to protest, Ataru simply gave in, removing his hand from Lum's breast and wrapping his right arm around her waist again, though his left hand remained on her buttocks, as their thrusting settled into a natural rhythm.
The two lovers were overwhelmed with the sensation… feeling the cool mud sliding against their skin… listening to sucking and slurping sounds generated from their movement… dimly aware that they were sinking deeper into the quicksand… from an outside perspective, they looked as if they were doing something far more intimate than simple pelvic thrusting…
The muck was threatening to take their shoulders now. Ataru groaned as he felt his thrusting increase to a pace he didn't think was *possible* in such thick mud… his eyes rolled back in his head as it tilted backward, as he felt himself begin to ejaculate into his boxers, far harder than he ever had before, even during his most intense "sessions"… He felt Lum begin to quiver and quake against him, as her own orgasm began. He managed to focus enough to tilt his head forward again and open his eyes.
He saw Lum's face, eyes clenched shut, cheeks flushed, her mouth singing an unintelligible song of ecstasy, her long hair rippling on the surface, in time with the ripples the two were generating in the quicksand…
Whatever part of his mind that wasn't consumed with pleasure thought it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen…

He wasn't sure how much later it was, but Ataru was fairly certain the color of the sky had changed slightly. His head was resting against Lum's head, which rested on his shoulder… He realized that they had floated back up to their chests in the mud. His mind was currently ranging from 'I can't believe we just did that' to 'that was one of the best experiences of my life'.
Ataru felt Lum shift against him as she slowly roused, her eyes blinking as she slowly re-focused her gaze on her Darling. She licked her lips to re-moisten them, before she began to speak.
"Darling…that was… what's the word…?" she mentally searched her Earth vocabulary… "…awesome."
"Heh…yeah…" Ataru had to swallow due to his dry throat. "Can't disagree with you there… I'm surprised I didn't get zapped, to be honest..."
Lum smiled serenely as she rested her head back on Ataru's shoulder. "It was probably the quick-sand… all this mud… must've acted as a ground-tcha…"
He chuckled in response. "Yeah, we're about as 'grounded' as you can get, huh?" Lum giggled lightly, reaffirming her embrace on his body.
"So," she began, "I assume this means you're done with chasing other girls…?"
To say Ataru was caught off-guard was an understatement. He forced his tired brain into motion to come up with an answer…
Lum lifted her head up and faced him. "Well?"
Ataru took a deep breath. "On one condition."
Lum's smile faded. "…What?"
"If… if I happen to, uh, relapse…could you at least give me the chance to say 'sorry' before you… bring down the thunder?"
Lum frowned. "Darling… that sounds like… how do you say it…? … a cop-out."
Ataru groaned. "OK, let me put it this way… I enjoyed what we did today. A lot. And I'd like to do it again sometime… maybe even with less clothing." Hearing that caused Lum to blush deeply. Ataru grinned. "Yeah, so… you see, that's more than enough motivation for me to keep my hands to myself, right?"
Lum sighed. "Well… all right, Darling." Her features hardened. "But you'd better believe I'm going to hold you to that-tcha."
"Oh, I know you will…" he smirked, then frowned. "Now can we get out of this mud? It's really starting to get cold…"
Last edited by DJlurker on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DJlurker

Re: Lum and Ataru in the cattail swamp

Postby DJlurker » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:06 pm

And now, a short epilogue/omake:

Doing as Lum instructed, Ataru managed to slowly extract himself from the mire. After he was on solid ground, Lum struggled to the edge, though she insisted on her Darling pulling her out the rest of the way.
The effort left Ataru exhausted, so once Lum was clear, he just collapsed on his back in the shallow mud. Breathing hard for a minute, he opened his eyes…
To be greeted with a most bizarre sight.
"Flying monkeys…? Wait, PURPLE flying monkeys?!" They swarmed in a circular pattern several feet in the air. (There must be a thousand-- no, TWO thousand of them!!)
Lum was NOT amused. "DIVINE RETRIBUTION!!" she screamed.
Though she was far too muddy to actually use her lightning, the monkeys apparently weren't smart enough to know that, as they immediately scattered and fled.
Ataru got himself into a sitting position. "What the heck was that all about?"
"Those things show up every time I come out here to sink in the quick-sand!" Lum ranted. "It's SO annoying-tcha!"
Ataru blinked a few times in disbelief. "O….kay… Well, let's hope they don't tell anyone else what we were doing…"
Lum shook her head, "They're not that smart-tcha. I mean, what are they going to do, post their findings on your inter-net?!"

(Dedicated to fellow Lum and QS fan PM2K. 8-) )

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:52 pm

:D :D :D

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:39 pm

I can imagine that Lum and Ataru must be one of anime's oldest couple in regards to classic romantic comedy animation from Japan.

After doing some research, I think the series was around way back in the 1980s,

kinda wished they could bring it to DVD because my country does not have the series that Lum featured in, even though the only thing I have is a small figure of her.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:04 pm

TBoneTony wrote:I can imagine that Lum and Ataru must be one of anime's oldest couple in regards to classic romantic comedy animation from Japan.

After doing some research, I think the series was around way back in the 1980s,

kinda wished they could bring it to DVD because my country does not have the series that Lum featured in, even though the only thing I have is a small figure of her.

The series was released on DVD - 50 of them to cover the series, plus five movies, and six straight to DVD specials. The series itself ran from 1981 to 86, wrapping up about the time the original manga did.

The DVDs were discontinued a few years ago, but you should be able to snag some through Amazon, or online anime sellers. An online search will help you locate episodes which were uploaded onto Youtube and the like.

Return to “Stories”