Competition

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
AK47

Competition

Postby AK47 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Maria's car ambled down the country road to her friend, Serina's house. Serina had called her earlier; sobbing while filling her in on her recent boy problems. Maria had decided to pay her a visit & they would more than likely go on one if their usual walks in the woods behind Serina's rural home.

Their friendship was uneasy at first. Maria had been dating a young and handsome Wade for a few months and Serina was his ex. But the more they ran into each other at parties and other gatherings, the more Serina charmed her into friendship.

Maria was definitely a little intimated by her presence around Wade, though. Maria was indeed a very pretty and petite white & Hispanic woman. But Serina was stunningly attractive; a nice rack, shapely ass, wavy black hair and bronze Italian skin. But Serina didn't make any moves on Wade & seemed to be otherwise over him, after their bad break up.

Maria pulled up to Serina's house and got out. Serina was already outside waiting for her as she walked up.

"Hey," Maria said.
"Hi," Serina answered.
"Woods?"
"Yeah..." Serina chuckled.
"Let's go!"

The two 24-year-olds started making their way into the forest quickly found their usual trail. It was unseasonably warm for autumn and was somewhat humid after recent rain. It was overcast and looked like it might rain again later. As the two waked down the trail in silence. Maria took a moment to look Serina over.

She was wearing a flattering tank top that showed off her impressive bust and skin tight yoga pants that hug her butt. Maria looked herself over too, comparing herself to Serina. She was had just come from work, wearing her heels, tight black skirt, tight white button up that showed some cleavage and some sexy librarian glasses.

"So Ryan is a dick," Serina blurted as they walked down the trail, leaves crunching underfoot.
"What?! I thought you guys hit it off?"
"Yeah, I thought we did too! But apparently there's something in me he doesn't like."
"Which would be...?" Maria pried.
"I kinda feel weird about telling you," Serina said.

Just then, Maria's phone vibrated in her pocket. Wade had texted her.

-> Hey, what's up?
-> Nothing, hanging out with Serina. We're at her house.
-> Oh okay, I'll let you have your girly time lol Text me later
-> Thanks babe, ttyl

"Why do you still have that old phone?" Serina snickered, pointing to Maria's flip phone.
"Can't afford the new one, plus this one is super reliable. I've dropped it in a deep water puddle before and it still works!"
"Wow, well, I can't say the same for mine," Serina smiled.
The two approached a fork in the trail & Serina guided to the right, further away from the treeline and deeper into the woods.

"Feeling adventurous today?" Maria asked.
"Yeah, there's actually something that's pretty cool back here, you'll see in a minute." Serina said. The girls continued to walk down the trail until they came to a small clearing. "Here it is." Maria looked at the clearing.

"Cool, but like what's so special about it?' Maria laughed.
"It's a clay pit," Serina answered. "Here, watch this." She picked up a sizeable rock and tossed it into the middle of the clearing.

The rock hit the creamy-tan colored earth, you'd with leaves with a splat and immediately sunk beneath the surface within a few seconds.

"Holy crap! So it's like quicksand?"
"Yeah!" Serina answered. The two girls stated laughing as they picked up rocks and sticks and whatever they could find to their it into the mire and watch it sink. After getting tired from chucking objects, Maria turned to Serina.

"So what did you feel weird about telling me?" She asked.
"Well, Ryan said that I seem to have trouble letting go of something."
"Like?"
"Like Wade," Serina reluctantly answered "I still have feelings for him, Maria."
"Oh," Maria let out.
"Yeah I'm sorry, but I have to do this... For me," Serina said.
"Do what?"
"This," she said as she grabbed Maria and shoved her back into the clearing. Maria screamed as she stumbled back into the pit.

SSHHLOPP

Maria fell into the quicksand and instantly sunk to her abdomen.
"What the hell, Serina?! This is quicksand!"
"I know. I need to have Wade back, Maria. And you're the only thing standing in my way."

Maria's mouth dropped in shock, but then she got angry.

"I'm the only thing in your way? Come on, Serina, you know that's not true. He broke up with you because you manipulated him and constantly made him feel bad about himself!" Maria shouted as she settled deeper into the quagmire.

"Shut up!"

"Think about what you're doing! You're trying to murder me using this...stuff! Its not worth it! Please, help me out of this!" Maria pleaded as the doughy quicksand crept up to her breasts.

"Sorry, my mind is made up. It actually has been for a while. I've been looking to get you out of the picture for a while. But every time I've tried to break you guys up, you never fucking do."

"Serina, we're not even that serious yet. I will break up with him right now if you let me go!" Maria begged. She tried staying still in the quicksand, reading once that that's what you're supposed to do. But she kept getting deeper. She was now mired up to her breasts and the clay was rolling its way up to her armpits.

"Well you & him being broken up won't do me much good if I'm in jail. Cause I know you're gonna run straight to the cops if I pull you out of this mess."

"No I won't! I swear I won't tell anyone! Just get me out!"

Serina stood there for a moment, watching Maria. She had drifted a few feet towards the middle of the bog. Maria tried struggling to stay afloat now. Pumping her arms and legs, she seemed to loosen up the quagmire and tread in it. But this stuff was thick and it was tiring her out fast. She could keep treading to keep from sinking in the muck for a little while but swimming through this to the edge of the bog & to safety would be next to impossible. She would get exhausted and helplessly sink all the way under the quicksand's leafy, tan surface.

"I think I like where you are. I'm not stupid, Maria. You're fucked. Just accept it," Serina said coldly.

"You bitch! I don't deserve this, it's you who deserves to get swallowed up by the ground! You were an abusive girlfriend and you can't stand the sight of someone else with your ex cause you're a shitty person to the core," Maria cursed.

"Oh am I? Haha you know I was thinking about changing my mind for a split second there but nevermind if that's what you think about me!"

"Fuck you," Maria scowled. The quagmire was creeping up to her shoulders now, despite her treading.

"Haha well, I think things are pretty much wrapped up here, there's no way you're getting out of that now. Trust me, I was in this before. I brought a rope out here so I could test it yesterday. If I wasn't so into fitness and had I not had that rope, I probably wouldn't have even made it. So you're small, skinny ass is definitely going under. Might as well just surrender now and you won't go under being all tired," Serina explained arrogantly as she triumphantly stood at the edge of the bog.

"You'll get your karma," Maria glared at Serina as she continued to futilely struggle in the quicksand.

"Kay bye," Serina scoffed as she walked away, turning her back on her victim. Maria was becoming exhausted in her struggles, she was sweating and her glasses fogged up as the quagmire squelched and burp around her. As much of an asshole Serina had been, she was right. Maria's slender body continued to struggle against the Quicksand's grip but lacked the stamina to get herself out of the pit, she needed a rescuer.

When she thought Serina was out of earshot, she reached down into the muck and down into her pants pocket. She pulled out her phone and brought it to the surface.

It was muddy as hell but she could still see the buttons and the phone still worked. The only other person that would be able to find her and rescue her in time was Wade. She pulled up his name in her contacts and dialed the number. With the quicksand up to her neck, this was her only shot.

Serina continued along her newly found trail, contemplating her story. She would tell the cops that Maria said she wanted to go take some pictures of nature out in the woods after she left her house.

Serina realized she had never been this far back in the trail before and saw that the ground was turning into loose, orange sand. She wondered what else was back here.

SSHHFFF

Serina immediately sunk up to her thighs in the sand.

"Ugh, what the hell?" She growled. Then her eyes widened as she realized that she had fallen into a patch of dry quicksand. She was being pulled deeper at an alarming rate. The sand seemed to hold no weight as she quickly sunk to her waist, then she stopped as her feet touched to what felt like the bottom. Being shook up, she left out a laugh and tried to get out. Buy it was to no avail; it was like she had been buried up to her waist with a shovel.

Maria heard footsteps approaching her. Either Wade got here really quick or Serina was back to finish the job.

"Hello?! Help me! I'm in quicksand!"
"Maria?!" Wade shouted.
"I'm over here! Hurry! I'm about to go under!" Wade emerged from the trail and saw his helpless girlfriend, up to her chin in the quagmire. "Be careful though! I don't want you to drown in this stuff because of me!"

"Hang on!" He answered as he began stepping into the muck.
"What're you doing?!"
Wade removed his plaid shirt and grabbed onto a nearby tree, standing thigh deep in the bog. He tied one sleeve onto his wrist and flung the other sleeve towards Maria.

"Grab it!" He yelled.

Serina had found a vine to grab onto to pull herself out. It was thorny & was cutting up her hands, but she was emerging from the sand - only until the vine snapped. She fell back into the quicksand - and breaking through the bog's floor to a deeper deposit of deadly sand.

"Oh fuck! No!" Serina cried as the sand took her up to her boobs. She tried treading, like she had done before, but this quicksand punished her. She settled deeper into the sand pit, up to her shoulders now. But now her arms were pinned to her sides. The beautiful Italian princess was completely helpless.

"Help! Anyone out there?! I'm stuck in quicksand and I can't get out! Please! I'm sinking!" She cried out. No answer though.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Please don't let this be my karma. Oh my god," Serina pleaded as she kipped and jerked in the quaking sand. Then she heard footsteps. "Hello?! Is someone there?! Please help!"

Two figures emerged from the trail; Wade and Maria.

"You guys. I'm sorry for what I did, I was just confused. Please. I don't have a lot of time. Pull me out?"

"I think I like you where you are," Maria said coldly. Her body was covered in tan mud from her chin down. Wade didn't flinch.

That was the last thing Serina wanted to hear.

"Come on, please. My family has tons of money. It's yours if you get me out of this!" She continued to wiggle and beg as she settled in up to her neck. Maids and Wade continued to watch.
"Save me..." Serina quietly whimpered as the quicksand climbed up to her chin. She tired her head back. She kept sinking.

"Oh no. Please."

Serina's head slipped under the surface, followed by her hair. And then there was no sign she has ever been there.
Last edited by AK47 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

AK47

Re: Competition

Postby AK47 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:10 pm

These are what the two bogs looked like in my head ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Competition

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:45 am

Nice story, AK47. :D

Return to “Stories”