Deep falling

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
tenenbaum

Deep falling

Postby tenenbaum » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:55 pm

I couldn't believe I'd caught up to her, but I didn't have much time.

Molly's body was spiraling like a doll's as we fell to the Earth from the small plane we just jumped from. Her first parachute didn't open, and her emergency chute was tangled in its own cords, not slowing her down.

I was falling, too, and hadn't pulled my chute yet. I angled my body and sped toward her, my body crashing into hers when I got to her. I hugged her with my arms and legs to hold on. Her long brown hair was whipping in the wind, and her eyes showed desperation when they finally met mine.

I've known Molly forever, and I've always regretted not asking her to marry me before her husband did. Skydiving was a shared hobby - time together when we could be close without raising red flags.

Without asking, I started to tear the parachute pack off her body, unclipping the complicated straps and ripping it from her body as we fell. Once it was pulled free, we stopped spinning.

"What are you doing, David?" she screamed.

I didn't answer. The ground was getting closer. We weren't going to land anywhere near our planned spot in rural Louisana, but we had to slow our descent fast. I started to unhook my parachute pack as we feel freely through the air. Before she knew it, I had pulled it onto Molly's body.

"This is crazy!" she yelled over the rushing wind.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and my legs around her legs, squeezing tight and pressing my eyes shut.

"Just pull it!"

She did. And the force was incredible. Molly was instantly pulled upward through my grip as air caught the parachute and slowed her down. My arms were torn from her violently from the aggressive stopping power of the parachute.

I managed to grab her belt on my way down with one hand, dangling there as we both screamed.

Molly reached down and grab my hand just as my fingers slipped from her belt, catching me. The two of us worked together. I grabbed her belt with my other hand and pulled myself up. She reached down to grab my body and pull up. I grabbed her breast pocket with my other hand, climbing her up slender body until I could hug her again, wrapping my arms around her shoulders, panting hard, both of us catching our breath.

"Holy shit!" Molly yelled, crying. "I've got you!" She wrapped her arms tightly around my body. We'd only been falling for a few seconds, but I felt safe for the first time in what felt like forever.

"Thanks," I panted. "Here come the trees."

Molly couldn't control the descent as she held onto me, and we started to float toward a wooded bog. My shoulders burned a bit from the effort, but I was starting to relax. The tops of the trees grew closer and closer. We braced for impact.

Our bodies tumbled through the dead, breaking branches of the trees, hitting several on the way down, tumbling as we held each other tightly. The sharp branches tore at our clothes, cutting deep into our arms and legs. Then, we stopped suddenly, panting in each others' arms again.

Molly was hanging from the parachute, which was caught in the trees above us. I was still holding onto her body, and her hands gripped me tightly. Our feet were barely off the ground, dangling maybe a foot above the brown bog.

I looked down and started to laugh.

"That was close, huh?" I started to loosen my grip on her.

"Wait!" Molly screeched, clutching me. "Look!"

I looked. One of her shoes had fallen off. And it was settling into the muck, sinking slowly down.

"That's quicksand," David!

My grip tightened back on her. I looked around. The bog was vast, and it all looked the same. The quicksand was everywhere. I grunted as I held onto her, our faces close. Both of us started to sweat. It was hot and humid in the swamp.

"Well, that's some bad luck," I said.

"Don't let go, David," Molly said. "I've been stuck in this stuff before out hiking with my husband. It's the real deal."

"This isn't good," I whispered, our faces now cheek to cheek. "They can probably track my phone that's in a pocket of the parachute pack. But who knows how they'll get us, or how long it'll take."

"I won't let go of you," Molly whispered.

What was left of our thin jumpsuits, shredded by the trees, started to get damp with sweat. Our bodies rubbed against each other as we fidgeted. My bare arms wrapped around her now-bare shoulders. Our feet dangled just a foot off the surface of the quicksand.

"This is all it took to get your hands on my butt?" I asked, grinning. "I'm glad I never tried to get a kiss."

Molly laughed, making me slip down a bit, but we both scrambled to pull me back up.

"Shhh. We just need to focus on holding you up. Save our energy," she said.

It had to be said, because we both knew each other was already tiring. And the sweat didn't help matters. We both took deep breaths, closed our eyes, and settled in cheek to cheek, trying to relax every muscle that wasn't absolutely necessary.

It was easy for my mind to wander, my body pressed against a woman who I'd lusted after for years. I could feel her soft breasts press into my chest. She occasionally adjusted her grip on my butt to better hold me, and it was impossible not to be aroused. Molly surely knew this as I was hard against her, but I was grateful she said nothing.

Time passed slowly, but we had no idea how much was going by. We could only hear insects in the vast bog and heard no evidence of people trying to find us. Our bodies swayed as they tangled together, the gentle breeze blowing us as we hung from the branches.

"David," Molly whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I don't want you to panic. But...my...my hands are getting pretty tired."

"Deep breaths, Molly."

"Like, they're cramping up."

She tried to adjust them on my butt. I could feel my body slide a little.

"My shoulders have been burning for a while now," I admitted. "Like when you hold your arms out to your sides for a long period of time. And at some point, you just have to give up."

"We're not giving up," Molly whispered, adjusting her grip again.

But it was clear we were both starting to struggle. Where we had been mostly motionless for what felt like hours, we were both squirming more. Trying to get a better grip. Feeling our bodies slide against each other.

"Molly, this is getting hard," I said.

She didn't reply. Our small movements started to grow. We were fully pawing at each other now. Our concerns about our grips becoming more urgent. I pulled my cheek from hers to face Molly.

"I'm slipping," I whispered, our faces close.

"I'm really slipping," I said, more urgently. "Molly, please!"

My body started to slide down hers, my hands trying to grab at every shred of her jumpsuit still remaining. Her hands dragging along my slick body, trying to pull me into her and slow my slide. My feet started to near the quicksand, and my face started to dip lower than hers.

"David," Molly said. "Come on, David. Hold on. Hold on!"

The burning in my shoulders was intense. I knew it was seconds before I'd have to let go. Sensing dread, I leaned in to kiss Molly, stretching my neck up to try to reach her wet, red lips, inches away.

She noticed what I was doing and leaned down. Just as her lips brushed gently against mine, my arms gave way, and I landed in the quicksand, up to my knees.

"No!" Molly shrieked.

It was thick and sticky around my lower legs, holding me tightly.

"It's OK," I said. "It's OK. Let's rest our arms and focus on keeping me from sinking."

We didn't have much time. The quicksand gurgled and started to climb my thighs. We both shook out our arms. Once it was halfway up them, I reached up to put a hand high on on each of Molly's legs, now mostly bare from the struggle. She grabbed each of my wrists.

"That's got quite a hold on you," she said. "Not good."

It was dragging me down, despite her grip. So it was dragging Molly toward the surface, too, her feet getting ever closer. I looked up toward the branches and heard creaking.

"Molly, you should let me go," I said. The quicksand starting to cover my butt. I let go of her legs. "Let go, Molly, the branch is creaking."

"Are you kidding me?" she replied. "You gave me your parachute." Her hands remained clamped around my wrists.

"Let go!" I shouted, and started to wriggle from her grip. The creaking was getting louder as her toes touched the quicksand.

"I won't!" she cried, tears filling her eyes. "You tried to kiss me!"

The branch snapped. Molly shrieked and plunged into her knees. She immediately leaned down, took my head in her hands, parted her lips and kissed me deeply. My heart beat hard, my hands reaching up for her waist, holding her and letting the kiss linger, years of tension finally broken.

"We are so fucked," she whispered through the kiss, crying.

I shook my head. "They're coming to get us. It's fine. Our big problem now is your husband."

Molly giggled, but the tears kept coming. The quicksand was rising up my stomach. Her breasts were about at my eye-level.

She took off the parachute pack and looked around frantically for something to grab onto. There were trees around, but nothing close.

"I'm not that deep yet," Molly said. "I'll try to find a branch and come back for you."

I didn't want her to leave, but I let go of her. Molly started to wade away, pulling at the surface of the quicksand with her hands, looking for something to save us with. She was moving slowly. But I was sinking quickly. My eyes never left Molly's body as she writhed in the sand, searching. The quicksand was climbing my ribs.

Falling from a plane with no parachute creates a certain kind of fear in you. But the slow descent toward drowning tests your ability to avoid panic.

"Molly?" I said. "Hurry, OK?"

Her movement was making her sink faster, stirring up the sticky sand. She turned around to look at me, holding in her hands a long, flat piece of driftwood. Floating on the surface, it had looked like a root. Now, it might save us. She beamed as our eyes connected.

"This will float us!" she called out. The quicksand, though, had claimed a lot of her body in the effort, the surface now pushing up her breasts. She draped one arm over the driftwood and paddled with her other arm, heading toward me. I was trying to be optimistic, but it was tough. Molly was no longer sinking, held up by the wood, but she wasn't moving fast, either.

My arms were out to my sides, resting on the surface of the quicksand. I moved them to reach out toward Molly, who was struggling toward me. The quicksand rose over my shoulders.

Only my hands were sticking out of the quicksand now, and I got chills as the surface rose up my neck. I could see the panic in Molly's eyes. The surface touched the bottom of my chin.

"Molly! Molly please. Please!" My fingers stretched toward her. "I don't want to drown!"

I tilted my head back. I took a deep breath.

"Molly pleas...!!!"

I went under. I left my hands above the surface. The quicksand was stifling. I held my breath, my eyes shut tight.

I felt an arm around my body. It pulled me up, and my face surfaced. I took a deep breath and instinctively draped my hands over the wood. I saw Molly on the other side, her face covered in mud. She had clearly just gone under trying to get me up and had just used the wood to resurface. We panted and wheezed, both up to our necks, kept afloat by the broad driftwood. Each holding each others' upper arms across the driftwood.

"Took you long enough," I panted.

"I said I'd never let you go," she said, using one hand to wipe her face.

We heard the quiet roar of a motor, looked out onto the horizon, and saw a fan boat weaving through the trees. They were coming for us.

"When I tried to kiss you, I never thought it was a secret we'd have to keep," I said. "I thought we were done for. When I couldn't reach your lips and slipped, it was the biggest regret of my life."

Molly smiled.

"I guess we need to go skydiving again," she said.

Fred588
Producer

Re: Deep falling

Postby Fred588 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:14 am

well done.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:01 am

Excellent. :D

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:55 pm

I really liked this story. It was well told and intimate. I found it fascinating that the quicksand was introduced early, but the major role it played was more in its presence rather than in the sinking.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:10 am

Agreed. Focusing on the peril of the quicksand before the characters end up in it really works. Nice touch! :)

Viridian wrote:I really liked this story. It was well told and intimate. I found it fascinating that the quicksand was introduced early, but the major role it played was more in its presence rather than in the sinking.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Stories”