Arisu Gets Bogged Down (Grim/Furry you have been warned)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
hadomountain

Arisu Gets Bogged Down (Grim/Furry you have been warned)

Postby hadomountain » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:53 am

Arisu the vixen was walking along a dirt track in the woods just for the simple joy of doing it, The young vixen was smiling to herself and humming as she walked, the forest sounds and smells always made here feel a little brighter, she was wearing a pair of blue jean shorts and a green t-shirt, her brown fur ruffling slightly in the breeze. As she walked she enjoyed the feeling of the earthy track beneath her paws, the soft squish of the damp earth and the occasional crackle of a twig were the only sounds she could hear and she soon began to absentmindedly switch off and just enjoy her walk.
As she did so she suddenly began to realise that her surroundings were becoming less and less familiar.
"Did I make a wrong turn just now?" she asked herself aloud, she looked left and right and realised that she could no longer see the path and decided to backtrack.
Unfortunately this was not as simple as it sounded and she soon found herself completely turned around and lost.
"Agh!" she exclaimed and stomped her paw into the muddy leaf covered ground in frustration and began to walk faster
"I can't have walked this far from the path, it must be jus thi-" she began before halting suddenly, her right paw had sank up to her ankle in thick, sticky mud.
"Oh not now!" Arisu shouted and pulled her muck coated paw from the dirt, as she did so her left paw began to sink as well, she looked down and realised she was surrounded by a large, bubbling, thick bog.
"Ugh, what on earth is this?" she exclaimed and tried to pull her paw from the mud forcefully, This proved to be no easy task as the mud sucked and held onto her paw tightly and despite trying not to she had to put her other paw back into the thick, gloopy surface.
Arisu pulled as hard as she could on both legs but neither one budged from beneath the firm grip the bog had upon them
"Oh no!" she said with dismay as she began to realise her situation, she began to pump her legs furiously trying to drag at least one of her paws from beneath the muck but all she managed to do was drive them further beneath the surface.
The bog has swallowed Arisu up to both of her knees before she realised that her struggles were only making the problem worse, she stopped and began to pant in distress and started to scan the forest frantically searching for something to grab and pull herself from the swampy surface
"n-no I’m s-sinking!" she yelped in fear almost to herself.
A small branch lay just within grabbing distance and she reached for it gratefully and begin to strain against the bog, to her relief she began to feel herself move within the bubbling, sucking bog.
"Yes! Yes!" she shouted as she pulled, relief flowing through her but just as she began to move closer to the edge the branch gave way with a loud SNAP! and she fell back into the greedy embrace of the bog, to her dismay she realised she had fallen deeper than she was before she began to pull herself out and now the gloopy surface had engulfed her up to her hips.
"no..." she whispered and began to whimper with fright and saw that even without struggling she was still slowly descending into the boggy ground, her fluffy tail now being dragged beneath the undulating surface, tears began to fall from Arius’s fear-stricken purple eyes and her eyes darted wildly as she looked for another avenue to escape from the vice-like grip the bog had upon the lower half of her body but it was no use, there was nothing else within her arms reach, she was completely stranded, her shoulders fell dejectedly and she gave a moan of sadness as the hopelessness of her situation began to settle in as she felt the mud steadily rising past her smooth furry stomach.
The mud felt cool against her skin and Arisu shivered both from this and with an ever mounting sense of fear and doom, she opened her mouth and began to scream loudly
"HELP, HELP ME PLEASE! I'M STUCK AND I'M SINKING, PLEASE!" she shouted as loudly as she could until her throat went hoarse and her breathing became ragged. There was no response and Arisu yelped in fear as she realised the mud had begun to engulf her breasts.
She breathed deeply and tried to control the wild feeling of panic mounting within her and pushed the palms of her hands downwards into the mud to try and gain a respite from the relentless sucking of the bog.
She felt herself move slightly within the muck and she tried to arch her back to heave herself out but the bog would not release its hold upon her and to her terror her hands began to sink beneath the surface too, the deeper she went, the quicker the mire seemed to swallow her up.
Arisu sobbed and pulled frantically in an attempt to drag her hands from the surface but the bog held them greedily and sucked them down swiftly along with her breasts, now all that remained above the surface was her head and shoulders.
Arisu wept and let out small whimpers of terror as she looked down and began to hear the bubbling surface of the bog echo within her twitching, frightened ears, she couldn’t believe this was happening to her, to go from her happy walk to sinking into a muddy, sticky, suffocating doom like this.... her tear filled eyes took what she knew would be one of her last sights of the world above the bog as she wriggled and strained nervously as her shoulders descended all the more quickly into the gloopy, sticky depths.
Her eyes widened as the mud began to creep its way inexorably up her neck, the bottom of her muzzle becoming coated with the muck
"Help me please!" she gasped as the pressure of the mud squeezed her chest tightly, this along with her panicked breathing and the fear that swirled within her made her feel extremely dizzy, her hear was echoing within her ears as she took another breath and tried to scream again
"Please someone I’m si-- glub glub cough!" Arisu began to splutter and cough as the foul tasting muck entered her muzzle, almost choking her.
She tilted her head back in an effort to buy herself a few more moments above the surface, streams of tears falling down her face which was a picture of fear and helplessness, she tried as hard as she could to force her arms above the muck but the bog didn’t budge at all, and as she kept her head tilted back her ears were sucked down, deafening her to the world above, Arisu gulped and gasped sharply and took one last look at the sky as she closed her eyes before the mud covered them swiftly leaving only her muzzle and nose showing above the quagmire
Her mud streaked red hair was spread across the surface of the bog as her muzzle slowly but surely sank beneath the bog, with Arisu giving one last terrified squeak as it did so, with this she was fully submerged beneath the roiling, churning mire.
"Oh no no no, not like this!" Arisu thought in horror as she desperately tried to hold her breath and keep her mouth closed to the vile tasting bog but as the minutes trickled by the air in her lungs began to burn and despite her best efforts she took a deep breath of the thick, slimy suffocating slime, as she did so a stream of bubbles burst on the surface of the swampy bog around Arius’s hair which was all that remained of the unlucky vixen.
Arisu shuddered, and began to twitch and spasm in pain and fear as the mud filled her lungs, her struggled making the surface above quake and bubble wildly, but ultimately she began to slow and eventually cease, as she felt herself fade away Arius’s last thoughts were of how much she wished she'd not been so fatally careless.
Above the surface the only thing to mark her passing was her hair, covering the surface but this was also being steadily pulled down and within a few seconds there would be nothing left to show of Arius’s desperate but ultimately hopeless struggle.
END

Re: Arisu Gets Bogged Down (Grim/Furry you have been warned)

Postby 101927700 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:45 am

This has already been posted.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

hadomountain

Postby hadomountain » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:57 am

it has, I was the original author, arisumudvixen would agree, other than that i have no proof, i understand if it has to be taken down, i wasn't aware it had already been posted on here,

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:16 pm

Yes, i did because i was the 1 who received it, he was posting it as the author.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:38 am

A nice well written story. Kudos to you, and the poor vixen they wrote about. :3

(Basically what I wrote about the story before. Good work with this Hadomountain!)

hadomountain

Postby hadomountain » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:09 pm

thanks Stephymink :D, had a lot of fun writing it, I do plan to write at least 3 more with human characters, just have to get typing :)

Return to “Stories”