this one time at bandcamp

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
nater

Postby nater » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:12 am

this is my first story. hope you like it.

08/04/14
Ashley 2014 tour journal
legendary dbc day 54
block was tough today but since its finals week and we are an open class corps it was only the one block, and the rest of the our time until lights out(like thats going to happen) was a free day. tomorrow is prelims so the techs couldn't work is too hard and even if they did by this time the only improvement is what us members can do mentally. the tech cracked down for the first couple of hours to get those last minute perfections on the field. then we did our member run, where we do a run through of the show with just the members for just the members and all the techs had to leave. it was great we did all of the vocals at the top of our lungs and did anything we thought was right. some people too things a little too far but overall it went well.
for finals week we were at an old boy scout camp, that I had explored a little yesterday when we were done unloading. on my exploring I found a rock climbing wall and a creek. so I had packed my makeshift rock climbing gear(a old railroad spike some paracord and a few carabiner clips) in my rehearsal bag. I took my euph with me after block, because I like to play sometimes when i'm out exploring, and headed straight to the rock climb. to get to the rock climb you have to walk down a path that loops around to a clearing below the cliff face. the rock climb wasnt very extensive since it was for a boy scout camp. it was kinda cheesy and had hooks drilled into the wall to make it easier. I started out by trying to use my gear but ultimately ended up free climbing. the wall wasnt very tall, maybe ten or twelve feet but I mainly did it to say that I had. when I got to the top I was not very satisfied, so I climbed back down and grabbed my gear and my euph and started walking to the river to explore. the clearing was not very wide but stretched from the trail to the river which was several hundred yards. the ground was oddly spongy and seemed muddy in places, the river must flood through here in the fall and spring. after walking a ways I could hear the water from the river nearby and I had come to a fallen tree. looking forward I could see the river came close to the cliff face here and moved away as the clearing went on. the bank of the river didn't look a muddy as I had figured, considering the rest of the clearing. but there was an odd circle of lighter dirt in front of me. I slid my euph and my gear under the tree and climbed over.
the ground in the odd colored spot was much more moist and my feet sank almost ankle deep. I walked all the way across just to make sure I didn't miss a deep spot, and then took off my rehearsal shoes. on my way back to grab my gear I stepped over about an 8to5, to see what the mud would feel like, and didn't sink at all. so I grabbed my new sandals from my pack and put them on. I took my gear to the other side. I still wanted to see what it would feel like. I walked back to the middle and then walked closer to the river. halfway to the edge of the spot I found my feet not wanting to move. I looked down and watched in detached fascination as thick dark muck sucked down my brand new sandals, swallowing my peteet white feet down with them, as it oozed between my toes. I tried to lift my left foot out only to have my right sink deeper with the added weight being transferred. I tried shifting my weight to get out but it just made me sink deeper and I wanted to see how deep I could go so I kept going. when the mud covered my knees I realized my nipples were getting hard and a loosely familiar heat growing between my legs. I had the urge to go deeper, and keep going, I wanted to see what it felt like around my waist. I bent my knees and then straightened them one at a time this took me to the edge of my rehearsal shorts. I probed my toes downward to see if a bottom was anywhere close and felt nothing. I kept shifting my weight until I could feel the mud seeping through to shorts and touching the bottom of my butt. I let out a gasp and became extremely aroused, the mud and the fact that I hadn't had any sexual activity in the past two months had me extremely horny(see what I did there). I shifted my weight and gyrated my hips and flexed my feet, anything I could come up with to make me sink. I looked around and saw that my movements had liquified almost the entire spot and had pushed me closer to my gear. then I looked down as I suddenly sank up to my waist and the muck filled my skimpy rehearsal shorts. I let out a loud moan as the muck pushed its way into my pussy.
“well I guess i'm not winning the ironman challenge this season.” and then I realized that what I was in wasn't in just any old mud I was in quicksand. I let out another moan and ripped off my cut off shirt as my tanned and toned drum corps abs were devoured one by one by the mire. the sensation was unbelievable. my muscles tensed and my hips started to buck. my hand shot under the mire but I didn't need it because just as I touched my pussy it erupted and I shook violently and let out a slightly muffled scream of ecstasy as I came. the orgasm had forced me to just below my breasts. I gasped again as the orgasm calmed down only to find an even more intense sensation surrounding my body. I plunged both my arms into the mire and tried to lift them out and up in front of me, which pulled my sports bra and breasts under the surface. the muck stopped just high enough to go over the top of the bra and fill in my cleavage. I came again immediately and then took two fingers from my right hand and inserted them into my pussy and started massaging my tits with my left. orgasm after sweet orgasm followed.
then I realized I needed to get out of here. I slowly lifted my arms out next to my body and managed to only sink a little. then I reached for my gear and found that I couldn't reach the climbing supplies, but I could reach my euph. “i can use this to call for help” I couldn't think of but one song, that unforgettable song.
all I can say is I am glad I did!

8/04/14
John 2014 tour journal
legendary dbc day 54
i had finally gotten up the guts to do something about the tour goggles I have had for ashley since move ins. but when I tried to talk to her after block she was nowhere to be found. I searched for her for a while but to no avail. I just hung out with the other guy euphs back at the yurt. it had been awhile and I hadnt heard anything of her so I went out into the woods to see if I could find her and to think about what I wanted to say to her when I did. a could be cool about it “hey babe after the performance tomaro you wanna grab a bite to eat?” na she’d think thats weird for me of all people to be saying. I could do my usual “hey..uh do you wanna.. uh hang out sometime? I dont want to make you feel awkward or anything... (keeps over explaining self) “ no that hasn't worked so far and besides it wouldn't necessarily mean much since we usually hang around each other during the free time anyhow. besides today, what the heck is she doing that no one has seen her? then off in the distance I could hear the euph part to the corps song. I only know one person who would be playing the euph part alone in the woods. I followed the sound to the clearing below the old rock climb. I could see nothing but an old tree I started walking towards it. the sound was becoming edgy and shaky. thats not something ashly would let happen no matter what. I start to run towards the tree. when I got to the tree I found ashley's euphonium shaking just above the earth.”ashly!” the euphonium came down to rest no the ground, revealing ashley's scared tear streaked face. I stepped onto the soggy earth and grabbed the euph and set it aside I then grabbed her hands and started to pull her free as I sank to mid thigh. “careful I don't want you to sink too.” “its ok ash i'm on the bottom, judging by the way you are positioned you are too” “what how can that be” “it looks like you sank in sideways” my fear of losing her being replaced with my fear of losing self control. seeing her in the mud really got me excited. “oh” she giggled cutely as she moved her toes and the mud a few feet from her jiggled in response.

8/4/14
narrator
ldbc day 54
the two lovers both aroused by the sensation of the muck and the lack of danger, turned to face each other. he grabbed her again and leaned back, the muck grabbing his rehearsal shorts and pulling them down. he lifted her up from the muck in which she had lost the majority of her clothing. he tried to lift her out of the mud but his hand slipped and she fell on top of him. her legs had come down round his waist and sunk into the mud effectively trapping them both, and her arms submerged and wrapped around his back.
the two lovers sitting in bog.
their bodies locked around each other.
finally she spoke
“do you love me John?” she asked
“you are my sun, moon and stars. you are my everything. without you I have no reason for being”
once more she spoke
“how much do you love me john?”
“my love for you has no limits, no bounds, everything must come to an end except my love for you”
in unison as she reaches for her euph “impossible you say”
she blasted out the final hit of the championship show of the year before.

once more her voice was heard
“kiss me john”
both in unison “i see what you did there”
he leaned into her and pressed his lips warmly to hers in fervent osculation.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: this one time at bandcamp

Postby PM2K » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:07 am

Nice. Thanks for posting. :)

Return to “Stories”