Story of the Mudflat Girl

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

Story of the Mudflat Girl

Postby 101927700 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:05 pm

It was a mild and clear day by the southern coast of England. This day, June 29, was Tirah's 18th birthday. For her birthday, one of the presents that Tirah received was a pair of tall pink rubber boots. On the box, it was advertised, "These boots can last through most stuff you can put them through; mud, sand, water, snow." And Tirah wanted to test the first one: mud. So, she went out to the tidal mudflats, a mere 5 miles from her house. Tirah also had a sandwich on the way, just so she wouldn't get hungry during her exploration. Hopefully it wouldn't literally "bite her in the butt" later, while she was exploring...

A few minutes later, Tirah got to the mudflat. She wasted no time running to the mud's edge. This was it. The big moment she had been waiting for all day. Slowly, Tirah put her left boot on the mud, and stepped down. She could feel the mud pressure closing around her boot. Tirah also heard the mudflat gas bubbling up around her boot. Eventually, Tirah's boot stopped sinking, and so she repeated the process with the right boot. But now, she found herself in a sticky situation. Tirah's muddy boots were stuck, held down by the immense suction forces of the mudflat. So, as any normal human would do, Tirah started to try and figure out some way that she could get out of the mud without losing her boots. But this struggling did no good. It only made Tirah sink to her boot tops. However, Tirah was also lucky. She felt the bottom of the mud under her boots, meaning Tirah couldn't sink any deeper. So, Tirah took this moment to think of how to free her boots from this thick and deep tidal mudflat. Tirah also knew that she would have to get out soon, for two reasons. The first one was that the tide could be coming in any time, so she didn't want to get washed away. Secondly... Tirah needed a bathroom now. Remember the sandwich? Yep, you know. But Tirah just couldn't get out easily, to get to a bathroom. So, Tirah just stood there, thinking.

A few minutes passed, and Tirah still hadn't come to a conclusion. By now, Tirah urgently needed to go to the bathroom. But that would not be able to happen. Tirah knew from Girl Scouts a few years back that if a bathroom was not readily available, just dig yourself a toilet. So, Tirah turned and dug herself a toilet hole in the mud with her bare hands. But there was one slight problem: Tirah's shorts fit closely to her, meaning that pulling then down would not be easy. But, Tirah pulled down her shorts and underwear. Then, Tirah sat down as low as she could and not get mud on herself, and did her thing in the hole. After that procedure was done, Tirah pulled her underwear and shorts back up. As a final precaution. Tirah filled the hole back in with mud. Now, she had to focus on getting out. At that moment, Tirah had a good plan. She would dig down the back of her boot and relieve the suction. She did this with both boots, and the squelch that each one made was probably loud enough to be heard back at her house. Needless to say, Tirah's boots were thickly covered in mud and her arms dirty to the elbows, but at least the suction was relieved. At that moment, Tirah saw what had caused the bubbling around her sinking boots: a ruptured water bottle. Instantly, memories came flooding back to her. This was the exact sane water bottle as the one she had accidentally dropped there 7-8 years ago on a 5th grade field trip. She had fallen into the mud while navigating the edge, and her water bottle had ended up there. Immediately, Tirah picked up the water bottle, and put it in her pocket after cleaning the outside. Then. Tirah went home. The end.

Q and A
---------

Q: Why is this story called, "Story of the Mudflat Girl"?
A: Because she explores a mudflat, silly!

Q: Why is she called Tirah?
A: I don't know. I give my characters random names. No more to it.

Q: Why is this not a traditional "quicksand-sink"-esque story?
A: Because that's not how I write stories. I don't like grim endings.

And finally, before you ask, in this story, Tirah IS old enough! 18 constitutes as old enough to be in a story.

I was originally going to release this story last night, but right as I was typing the last sentence, my internet suddenly shut off, and I had to start from scratch.

Happy reading,
101927700 (you can call me 101 or Numbers)
Last edited by 101927700 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Re: Story of the Mudflat Girl

Postby 101927700 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:14 am

[SPACE RESERVED FOR REPLIES]

Postby 101927700 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:48 am

Erm... Anyone have comments, or suggestions for a sequel?

piggirl

Postby piggirl » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:58 am

have her ''play'' in the mud nude :twisted:

Postby 101927700 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:52 pm

piggirl wrote:have her ''play'' in the mud nude :twisted:

Sorry, not really my style of story.