Bad Day For Riding

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!

Bad Day For Riding

Postby 101927700 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:29 am

It was raining heavily on the moor. Demi was riding her horse across, but noticed that it got a little stuck now and again. She was wearing high quality rubber riding boots, jeans, a striped tank-top shirt, and a raincoat. Her dirty-blonde hair was usually bound up in a ponytail or bun, but today she left it free-flowing. Demi reached the top of a hill, and got off her horse. She was on her way to a taming session, to make her horse cooperate with her more. When she got off her horse, it ran away immediately. Now Demi was left to get back to civilization on her own.

Frustrated, Demi called her friend for help.
"Yeah, my horse just ran away from me."
"Those moors are pretty boggy this time of year. Be careful."

Demi had been using her GPS to navigate her way back to the farm for about half an hour. But now, she had to stop. There was a big boggy patch in her way. Here, she had to make a decision: risk going across the boggy patch, or go around the long way? She chose the former, believing the mud to not be deep. And she was right... at least for the first few steps. Then she hit a snag. One of her boots would not come out of the mud. It was stuck fast... and still sinking. So, Demi put her other boot next to the sinking one, and unsurprisingly sank to the same depth as the other one. She realized that she was stuck deep. The mud was approaching the top of her riding boots.
"Gah! Graah! Hnnng!"
Demi tried to pull her boots out, but they only sank deeper. And deeper. And deeper.
Her rubber riding boots disappeared under the surface of the mud. The tops fit so snugly to her legs that mud did not flow in. However, she could feel the mud start to soak her jeans as she got knee-deep.
"Erm... Deja! I'm stuck! My boots have sank under, I'm knee deep in this boggy patch, and still sinking! Please come and help! Also, wear waterproof pants, since this mud is wet!" Demi texted her friend, asking for help.

Meanwhile, her friend was busy at the taming session that Demi had been heading to.
"Where is she? She should be here by now!" said Deja.
Then, Deja's phone vibrated in her pocket. She looked at it.
The screen said, New message from Demi. Looking at the text, Deja understood why Demi was late.
"Be back later, Demi's stuck in the mud!" said Deja. She used a feature on her messaging app to find Demi's location. The text she had sent contained location data about where Demi was.
Deja was already wearing waterproof jeans, and set off for Demi.

Demi had sank to her thighs by now.
"Come on, Deja! I'm sinking fast!" Demi thought as she played a mobile game on her phone to pass the time. She was on level 3 when she heard a car stop, and the grass rustled. A person came into the clearing. Immediately, Demi recognized the person.
"Deja! So glad you found me! I thought I was going to be stuck in this boggy trap of a mud patch for days!" exclaimed Demi in excitement.
"It's what best friends do," replied Deja.
"Now let me pull you out."

Deja was bending over behind Demi, who by now had sank to her hips.
"Now, to get out, you have to do exactly what I say," instructed Deja.
"First, lean back and reach your hands out behind you." Demi leant back, and reached her hands out towards Deja.
"Now, pull as hard as you can." Deja and Demi held hands, and both simultaneously pulled with both hands. Demi started moving upwards. It was difficult. As Deja leaned back while pulling on Demi, she noticed her boots starting to sink. But, she was able to keep them unstuck by lifting her feet. Eventually, Demi was out of the mud... but at a cost. The mud had such a good grip on Demi's boots that they had been sucked off and lost as she was pulled out.
"It took a few months to save up money for those boots! They were like £175! Eh, I have the money to buy a new pair already," complained Demi.
"I can lend you one of my pairs if you like," offered Deja.
"Sure!" replied Demi. The two girls navigated to Demi's farm, where Demi washed off.

Deja searched through her less-used pairs of riding boots, until she found the perfect pair. They were exactly Demi's size, and were externally encrusted in a lot of mud. Perfect! , thought Deja.

"For me?"
"Yes!"
Demi showed extreme excitement at her new pair of riding boots.
"Way better than the other pair!"

And so, Demi and Deja stayed close friends for a long time. The end.
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

PreussLee

Re: Bad Day For Riding

Postby PreussLee » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Love this one! Wish i could write something like that :)

The Highwayman

Postby The Highwayman » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:16 am

That's a great story. A Horsewomon in beige jodhpurs, riding boots and a fully
buttoned white blouse, trapped in a bog does it for me though!!

The Highwayman

Postby 101927700 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:13 am

Thanks for commenting! :)
I’m not the person I was in 2016.
Profile picture by twitter.com/bogexplorer

Return to “Stories”