The Aguila Incident

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Viridian

The Aguila Incident

Postby Viridian » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:08 am

The Aguila Incident
By Viridian

It was more unreal than surreal. At first she thought it was a prank, but when the official documents were sent and the visa was arranged, it was really happening. Veronica knew little about where she was going other than what she heard on the news. Like most people, North Korea was about Kim Jong-Un and nuclear missiles. And Dennis Rodman. Oh god, was that really why she had been asked to visit? She pondered over that hundreds of times on the plane. Rodman drew attention because of his fame – and infamy – as a basketballer, and Kim Jong-Un apparently was a huge fan. He was also supposedly a fan of American films. Was he a fan of Veronica’s?

It was nerve-wracking for many reasons. Veronica was never a good traveller. She had read about too many plane accidents and dreaded flying. She was also a terrible linguist. Born and bred an American, she could only speak English and a few words of Spanish she remembered from elementary school. She couldn’t tell the difference between Japanese and Korean and Chinese, and the characters were meaningless lines to her. She couldn’t tell the difference between different Asian faces. How would she know where to go? Then there was the whole North Korean scare. What if something happened to her and no one knew about it? What if she was taken hostage?

The plane shook as it went through some turbulence. The shock wasn’t great, but Veronica was so tense that she nearly jumped and spilled her water down her t-shirt. Veronica had dressed light and comfortably for the flight, but her underwire bra kept on triggering the alarm during check-in. At risk of missing her flight, she had taken her bra off and left it behind in her hurry. She was conscious of her ample chest drawing attention on the flight, and her nipples were making a bit of a show in the cabin. Now with a wet t-shirt, she prayed that she wouldn’t be kicked off the plane. Fortunately, a passing stewardess saw her plight and handed a towel to her.

The stopover in Beijing was brief. Veronica kept to herself in the corner. She wanted to explore the airport shops, but she felt too much like a foreigner, and too exposed without being able to get a change of clothing. Luckily, the flight to Pyongyang was less crowded, and the flight ended without incident. The initial feeling of the airport was like Beijing – everything just…felt foreign. The sound, the smell. As she got off the plane, she noticed she was the only Westerner.

It was probably for that reason that she was really easy to spot. Her welcoming party was a mix of uniform-clad men and women, several security officers and a couple of women in formal civilian attire. She couldn’t catch any of their names and she was quickly hustled away while others took charge of her luggage. In the short dash from the airport to the car, she was flanked by hundreds of Korean faces, cheering and waving. There were a few cameras, mostly held by officials, while those on the sides were content with smiling – mostly because they had been ordered not to take any photos by the armed guards. Veronica had been through this before on the red carpet, and though she really wanted to cover up and head to the hotel, she knew she had a role to play. Pushing her chest out proudly, she smiled and waved back. Today, these people were all her fans. Welcome to North Korea.

This wasn’t just the Hollywood treatment. She was royalty. An American actress in North Korea. Her pre-flight nerves were replaced by her screen confidence. She dressed glamorously, her gowns sparkling and tastefully revealing, her rings and necklaces glistening in the sun, her face polished and eyes bright. The streets were lined up in unbelievable order as the people of Pyongyang eagerly pushed forward to see the American starlet. Every few feet was a proud soldier, standing with his rifle and bayonet. There were women too – identical faces, identical uniforms and identical haircuts, marching by and saluting their American guest. They even paraded armoured vehicles to give her a taste of their military might.

The next few days were a whirlwind tour. Veronica could only loosely remember the places, but the Koreans were keen on boasting about their majestic achievements. In Pyongyang she was taken to the Ryugyong Hotel, formerly a concrete shell for decades, now glistening with its finished glass exterior; the Kumsusan Palace to see the embalmed body of Eternal President Kim Il-Sung and former leader Kim Jong-Il; and the monuments on Mansu Hill – the elaborate detail of the people’s revolution, and the magnificent bronze statues of Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il. It seemed that the military wanted to strong-arm their way into the tour by giving Veronica a tour of several barracks, numerous military parades and a chance to fire some weapons at a training range.

Throughout the busy week Veronica was served tirelessly by a small entourage of personal assistants. They were full of smiles and makeup, and were always happy to give Veronica anything she wanted – exotic fruits, alcohol and soft drinks. Though they spoke no English, they were a pleasant group to work with, much better than her assistants during filming days. They didn’t gossip with her and genuinely admired her beauty. There were awkward, comical moments too. She had caught an assistant clasping one of her bras as a size comparison, unable to comprehend that one of the cups could cover her face. At some point Veronica later learned that only modestly-sized women were chosen to be part of Veronica’s personal entourage, so as to not embarrass their American visitor.

There were two women that dealt with Veronica more than others. Both of them were in their 30’s and had different roles to the gaggle of geese that followed Veronica around. One of them was Lee Sun-Hi – whom Veronica could only pronounce as “Sunny”, which Sun-hi took a liking to. She was the official interpreter for Veronica and accompanied her everywhere, and as one of the only people in the group who could speak English, she also became Veronica’s only acquaintance in the country. The second woman was Pak Jin-kyong, the daughter of a high-ranking government official. She was in charge of guiding the visitor to each of their attractions, explaining their proud history and achievements through Sunny’s interpreting.

“Tomorrow, we are going on a flight,” Jin-kyong explained. “We will be seeing the beautiful landscape shaped by our Eternal President and protected from foreign ruin by our Dear Leader.”

“Will I be meeting with Kim Jong-Un…I mean, the Dear Leader?” Veronica asked.

“Our Dear Leader will organise a meeting soon. He is a big fan of yours.” Jin-kyong smiled. “All women in our country are big fans.”

Despite the VIP treatment and the adoration of the masses, Veronica felt lonely. They had surrounded her with pretty women, but no men, and she was beginning to get homesick. The soft hotel bed felt empty and uncomfortable. She thought back to her own home, with her single bed and teddy bears, and the “toys” in her drawer. Her fingers weren’t giving the same satisfaction. She heard a thump outside her door. Pulling her nightgown back into place, Veronica got up and checked the door. She was just as surprised to see Sunny in the hallway as Sunny was to see her.

“Miss…Miss Aguila. I’m sorry, I was feeling…tired. Did I wake you?”

“Sunny, what are you doing here? It’s late.”

It had probably been lost in translation somewhere. Sunny explained that she wasn’t just an interpreter. She had been assigned as Veronica’s bodyguard, and it was her duty to ensure that Veronica was not harmed and she was able to rest without interruption.

“I apologise, Miss Aguila. I have embarrassed you at this hour instead of fulfilling my assignment.”

“Please, just call me Veronica, and you did nothing wrong.” Veronica looked compassionately at her guard. “Sunny, why don’t you come inside for a bit? You look exhausted.”

“But Miss A…Veronica, my assignment is to stand guard and protect you.”

“Then you can protect me inside my room. Come on.”

Sunny reluctantly obeyed. Veronica offered her a glass of water. Sunny instinctively reached for the jug, but Veronica slapped her hand away. “Please, I can serve you too. Just have a seat.”

“Thank you,” Sunny said, positioning herself on the edge of the bed. “I’m…I’m surprised. Does the host get served in America instead of the guest?”

“We serve ourselves,” Veronica replied. “Everyone’s welcome in our home. We don’t make people feel like they’re superior or inferior.” Veronica encouraged Sunny to drink up. “Hydrate! I make sure I drink two bottles of water before I go on camera. It keeps you alert and helps you sleep easier. How long were you out there anyway?”

“Three hours.” Sunny brushed off Veronica’s surprise. “It is nothing compared to the military.”

Sunny wasn’t assigned to be Veronica’s personal bodyguard out of convenience. As Sunny explained, she had joined the military. As the only child in the family, she wanted to bring pride to the family by serving the country and the Dear Leader. She did twice as much training as other women, was an excellent marksman and was exceptional in martial arts. She served briefly in a secret elite special forces unit and was stationed at the de-militarised zone, watching for any South Korean incursions. She was reassigned from the unit in order for her to take on a training role to encourage more women to serve the Dear Leader.

“Wow, you must be famous,” Veronica said, stunned at how her interpreter was more widely known than she was.

Sunny politely brushed the compliment aside and insisted that Veronica was the real star for being in the movies. “So, what movies have you starred in?”

“Oh,” Veronica blushed. “Well, you may not have heard of them. Actually, you probably don’t know about them. Um, I did play Supergirl once…”

“Superman? You were in a Superman movie!”

“It’s not what you think…”

Sunny wasn’t listening. She was on her feet doing Superman poses, at least from what she had heard. “He can stop bullets. He punches like, this, and this, and-“ the last punch brushed against Veronica’s breast. “Oh! I’m sorry, that was an accident.”

“It’s okay,” Veronica smiled. “Say, what don’t you teach me some of your fighting skills? Maybe I can use them in my next Supergirl movie.”

“Really? Okay. Let me show you this technique. Let’s say you are grabbing my neck. Take one step back, turn to the side, chop down on the inside of the elbow to force the arms down, and then – elbow strike!”

“Okay, I think I’ve got this,” Veronica said, allowing Sunny to place her hands around her neck. “So, first I step back…” Instead of turning to the side to throw her assailant off balance, she literally took a large step backwards. This pulled Sunny forward and her hands slipped. Sunny paused and looked up, finding her hands clasped over Veronica’s breasts. “Oh, is it that kind of lesson?” Veronica asked with a smile. “Do you know what technique I use when someone grabs my tits?” She grabbed Sunny’s collar and ripped her blouse open.

Sunny stepped back in shock and tried to cover her bra. “Veronica, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

“Let me show you another technique.” Veronica placed one hand behind Sunny’s head and pushed their mouths together in a deep kiss. Sunny felt a small pinch behind her back. When she managed to break free, Veronica was holding Sunny’s bra in her fingers. “I learnt that one for a movie. Why don’t you teach me more techniques?”

“Veronica, I can’t, I…”

Veronica pushed her onto the bed and stood above her. “Don’t lie, Sunny. I’ve seen you looking at me. You want to see something, don’t you? You want to see what the Dear Leader is hiding from you?” Veronica lifted her nightgown over her head and stood naked in front of Sunny. Veronica squeezed her large breasts together and played with her nipples. “You want these, don’t you?”

“I…I can’t,” Sunny squealed. “The Dear Leader will not let me.”

“You said you would serve me anything I wanted,” Veronica interrupted. “I’m feeling very horny right now and I need you to satisfy me.” Veronica fingered Sunny’s crotch through her panties and felt herself getting wet. “Let me give you something the Dear Leader cannot.”

The small plane carried a few representatives from the government press, along with Veronica Aguila, Lee Sun-Hi and Pak Jin-kyong. Jin-kyong pointed out the window, explaining how the Eternal President Kim Il-Sung shaped the mountains and cliffs and gave life to the fish that fed the people. To her disapproval, Sun-hi seemed to ignore her, chattering away with the American guest rather than interpreting her words.

“Sun-hi,” she spoke sternly in Korean, “please focus on the duty the Great Leader has given you.”

“Yes, Jin-kyong,” Sun-hi replied.

Jin-kyong wasn’t satisfied. Something was different about Sun-hi. She was too close, too friendly with Veronica. If the rumours were true, the Americans possessed the ability to corrupt the honest, hard-working souls of the Korean people, and Sun-hi was another victim. She would have to report to her superiors to have Sun-hi reassigned. Nonetheless, she needed her now.

Sun-hi continued to interpret for Jin-kyong. Veronica feigned interest, and Sun-hi played along, pretending that Veronica’s indifferent replies were statements of great interest, praising the care the Great Leader gave to the Korean people. Jin-kyong was pleased to hear this. Sun-hi noticed, however, that her fellow countrywoman was beginning to sweat despite the cool air inside the cabin. She was also checking her watch, as if they were behind schedule. Her commentary on the landscape ceased.

“Jin-kyong? You were explaining to Miss Aguila bout those rock formations?”

“Oh, yes. Well, if you look out the window, you’ll see…”

When Sun-hi looked out the window, she saw a smoke trail, and then a flash.

When Veronica regained consciousness, she felt like she had been hit by a truck. Looking around through groggy eyes, she remembered why she hated flying. It wasn’t that she was scared of flying. It was more the fear of suddenly not flying. What happened? Did an engine fall off? Her head throbbed in pain. She could feel the warm, sticky trickle of blood down the side of her head, but aside from that, she was unhurt. From what she could see, the plane had broken apart into several pieces, and she had survived the crash inside what remained of the cabin. Miraculously, she had not been killed from the impact. She rested for a few minutes, fighting the sudden fatigue she felt. Stay awake or die.

Her head began to clear up and her surroundings became more vivid. She was still in her seat. Her top had been ripped off below her chest, allowing her large breasts to swing freely. More surprisingly – and alarming – was the fact that the cabin appeared to be half-buried. She was up to her waist in dense, smelly mud. Even wriggling her hips was difficult. The mud slurped at her lower body, filling in the holes she dug and refusing to let her go. She placed her arms over the seats and pushed off, but felt a sharp pain and was pulled back down. Did she injure something? Then it occurred to her that she still had her seatbelt on. She dug her hands into thick morass and felt for the buckle. It was far more difficult than she thought, but after a few minutes she managed to get free. The mud had softened up in this time and moved about like jelly. With some effort she extricated herself from her seat, losing her shoes while doing so.

The cabin was tilted towards her side, and the mud was shallower in the aisle. Still, it was almost impossible to get a foothold, and she resorted to settling down to her thighs while standing on the slanted floor. Now that she could move around, she started to assess her situation. Looking to the other side of the cabin, something had ripped through the top half, tearing a huge hole down the side. Several of the passengers had been killed horrifically by whatever the plane had slammed into.

The seats and part of the cabin frame had collapsed behind her. Turning around, she could just see Jin-kyong. She was unconscious and still in her seat, but buried up to her chest in the thick muck, almost like she was lying flat with her chair tilted all the way back, and pieces of wreckage pinning her down. It looked like her arms were pinned too. Veronica checked to see if she was breathing. Her eyes flickered open, and it took some time for her eyes to recover from their glazed appearance.

“Jin-kyong? Are you okay?” Veronica asked. Jin-kyong said something, but Veronica didn’t understand what she was saying. And Jin-kyong didn’t understand what Veronica was saying. But she was talking. Mumbling about something. She gave Veronica a forlorn look. Veronica tried to pry the wreckage away from Jin-kyong, but it was too heavy for her to lift up. She tried pulling Jin-kyong free, reaching under the metal and surprising Jin-kyong by grabbing her breast for more leverage, but she was firmly stuck, partly because of the thick mud. It was no good. Jin-kyong looked helplessly at her and sobbed, saying something that Veronica wished she could comprehend. She needed Sunny.

Where was Sunny? Veronica struggled to remember what happened before the crash. Sunny had been standing up. Had she been blown out of the plane? Veronica struggled to the back of the wreckage, calling out Sunny’s name. When she reached the opening, she gasped at the sight. Bits of the plane were strewn about a large, open clearing that appeared to be of the same thick, peat-like mud. Many parts were already partially submerged. Scanning the clearing, Veronica spotted the dark hair of Sunny partially obscured by a plane seat, laying some distance away from the wrecked cabin. Veronica called out to Sunny and began walking towards her.

“No!” Sunny called out. “We’ve crashed into a swamp. You’ll get stuck!”

Veronica had already trudged halfway towards Sunny, and only now noticed the way the mud was sucking at her thighs. She paused, but that momentary lapse nearly caused her to remain stuck. Stunned at how hungry the mud was, she began fighting her way towards the nearest piece of wreckage. It was a battle in slow motion. She dug her hands deep into the mud to pull herself forward, edging closer to the floating piece of metal, but sinking inches at a time with each motion. She had heard of quicksand before, but whether this was real quicksand or not was beyond her concern. Finally, Veronica reached the flat metal sheet, heaving her chest onto it and catching her breath.

The whole clearing seemed to quake. It dawned on Veronica that the whole place was unstable, and they were trapped right in the middle: Veronica clutching onto a small piece of the fuselage, Sun-hi clutching onto a sinking seat, and Jin-kyong trapped inside the cabin. Sunny continued to shout at Veronica to forget about her, but Veronica was having none of that. Sunny was sinking quickly. Looking behind, Veronica noticed that the quicksand-mud was churned up where she had walked through, leaving large, undulating patches of soft mud with puddles of water, while the rest of the clearing looked more solid. She probably had one chance at this. Pushing off from the metal sheet, Veronica stood up as tall as possible, rising up to her knees as she took her first few steps out. She quickly began sinking with each successive step. Her body was leaning forward precariously, like she was in a sprinting position. With the mud holding onto her legs, it was the only way for her to break free and move forward. She was now a short reach away from Sunny. Veronica stopped. The quicksand began pulling her down. Sunny was up to her shoulders and the seat was all but gone.

“Grab my hand!” Veronica yelled.

“No! We won’t make it back! Save yourself!”

That was Sunny’s duty. She was meant to protect Veronica. The American visitor was the number one priority. The accident, and her death, would bring shame to Korea. And Veronica was having none of that. Already up to her hips, she bellowed out in a voice so deep, she could feel the mud quiver.

“GRAB MY HAND!”

Driven by this command, Sunny surged forward, latching onto Veronica’s wrist. Veronica used this momentum to drag her forward. The quicksand seemed to melt away as they embraced each other. Veronica steered her towards the broken fuselage piece before leaning forward into the mud, allowing it to flow around her chest and over her shoulders. The mud was now only stable enough to keep them afloat for a few seconds before their weight drove them down. Swimming clumsily through the liquefying mud, they barely managed to reach the metal scrap.

They didn’t have much time to rest; the metal was sinking under their combined weight. Thinking quickly, Veronica ripped off what remained of her clothing, letting the heavy mud-soaked garments slide off her body, and she helped Sunny do the same. Now naked, but unburdened, they looked at the last leg of their journey. With Veronica’s direct path churned up, Sunny suggested they take the slightly longer way back to the cabin section. They stood up on the disappearing sheet and stepped back into the quicksand before it went under. Picking the more solid path was a good option, and they were able to get a few steps in before the surface broke apart. Then it was the same struggle to trudge forward, slapping at the mud to give even the slightest amount of leverage. Soon they were up to their hips, then waists, and with metres to go they were chest-deep and swimming through the destabilising mud. With one last effort, Veronica pushed Sunny towards the broken edge of the cabin. Sunny lunged forward, but was well short. Her hands plunged into the thick mire, and brushed against something submerged in it. Using it as a handhold to pull herself forward, she felt for the buried cabin floor and then reached for a seat that was still bolted down. Now that she was safely anchored, she turned back to see Veronica’s head barely above the mud. She pushed herself back out, leaving the cabin’s safety to give Veronica one last lifeline. Their slippery hands joined together and they held firmly. Leaning back, Sunny pulled onto the metal frame until they were both safely in the cabin.

“You really are Supergirl,” Sunny gasped as they embraced, wiping the mud off each other. She shuffled over to her trapped compatriot. “Jin-kyong is fine. Her legs are trapped, but it doesn’t look like she’s seriously injured.”

“That’s good,” Veronica breathed in relief. “We just have to wait for rescue. We’re just off the coast right? It shouldn’t take more than a few hours.”

Jin-kyong said something in Korean. Sunny’s face turned grim. “We’re on a South Korean island. The North Korean navy won’t go near this place, and the South Koreans are afraid of triggering a conflict if they approach this close to the maritime border.”

Something else was said between the two Koreans, and they began a heated exchange. It was incredible for Veronica to follow, watching the cheerful Sunny turning aggressive. It looked like she was threatening to kill Jin-kyong, who was again in tears and screaming back. Then she really did try to kill her. She began slapping and clawing at Jin-kyong’s face. Veronica leapt up and pulled Sunny off her. “Sunny! What the hell is going on?”

It took some time for Sunny to calm down enough to talk. Veronica hugged her tightly, allowing her to shed tears, rubbing her intimately to help her relax. “Jin-kyong said that she’s sorry,” she began. “She used you – the government used you. They used us. They betrayed us.

“The Party made a plan to frame the South Koreans and renew hostilities. The North Korean navy shot down our plane. I saw it with my own eyes. They are going to blame the South Koreans. They are going to say that the South Koreans shot down a civilian plane carrying an official’s daughter and an American film star. This will strain relationships between the South Koreans and the Americans. They invited you here so that they could kill you and start a war.”

Jin-kyong couldn’t understand what Sun-hi was interpreting, but she understood the message she was conveying to the American visitor they had betrayed. Jin-kyong stared silently at the sky. She accepted Sun-hi’s abuse. Sun-hi had no reason to be involved in this incident. Jin-kyong was pressured by her father to sacrifice herself for the Great Leader and for her country. The American corruption had to stop and Korea had to be unified, and this was the chance. She didn’t expect to still be alive, and she knew that the government was not going to search for them. And even if they did, they would send out a team to eliminate survivors to cover the conspiracy.

She looked over at Sun-hi and the American. Despite the revelation, Veronica looked calm, as if she accepted their predicament. Something was different about Veronica. Jin-kyong, like many others, was raised to believe that the Americans were selfish capitalist devils who wanted to take away the gifts of the Great Leader. Yet, despite their attempt to kill her, Veronica put her life at risk to save Sun-hi. She watched the two of them in delicate embrace. Naked, their movements were almost sensual, as if they were distracting each other from their gradual doom. In that moment, Jin-kyong felt something in her body too; something that had been suppressed for her whole life. Pushing that feeling aside, she had to ask Sun-hi. “Why is she not sad? Why did she nearly give her life away to save you?”

“Because I chose to,” Veronica replied stoically. “Sunny is my friend. I would give my life for her.”’

This response shocked Jin-kyong and drove Sunny back into tears. “Aren’t you worried about your country?” Jin-kyong asked. “Will they not become involved in the war?”

“You are mistaken,” Veronica said. “I’m not who you think I am. I’m not a famous Hollywood movie star. I’m…I’m a porn actress.” Both Jin-kyong and Sun-hi looked at Veronica, slack-jawed. Just to emphasise her point, Veronica cupped her large breasts and made orgasm noises.

“But…you said you were Supergirl,” Sun-hi protested.

“It was an adult video,” Veronica answered. “I was tied to a rack and had vibrators shoved up my pussy.”

“But,” Jin-kyong muttered, “we read the articles. You were nominated for awards.”

“Oh that,” Veronica scoffed. “That was satire. A joke article. From a comedy website. I was never a real actress and the award was fake. Your government got mixed up.” Veronica smiled. “I knew this was too good to be true. So the North Koreans tried to assassinate me to get the USA to fight South Korea. This is better than any movie I’ve done.”

The feeling of nothingness settled in. Each one of them felt as if their deaths were for nothing. The American government wouldn’t care about the death of a no-name porn actress, and the North Korean government would erase Jin-kyong and Sun-hi from their records. As time passed, Jin-kyong became more jaded with her mission and her beliefs. The Dear Leader was not their saviour. He was willing to kill his own people. They were going to die.

“The plane!” Sunny cried out. “It’s sinking!”

They hadn’t noticed it, but the mud had been slowly creeping up their lower bodies as the cabin sank into the mire. It was only from the creaking of shifting metal that brought it to their attention. They were in a dire predicament now, with only a small number of scrap pieces remaining afloat, and the heavy fuselage was becoming the swamp’s next victim, with the three of them inside.

“Save yourselves,” Jin-kyong gasped, feeling the mud close around her torso and around her neck. “This is my fault. Get out.”

Sun-hi gave her one look of remorse and turned to escape, but Veronica held her back. “We need to get her out. Give me a hand. We can lift this part and free her legs.”

Jin-kyong looked in horror as the two women began to move the wreckage. “What are you doing? I told you to leave me.”

Veronica wasn’t listening. They weren’t able to pry the wreckage off completely, but Sunny was able to hold it up long enough for Veronica to grab onto Jin-kyong’s torso to pull her free. It wasn’t a clean and painless rescue, but Jin-kyong was finally above to move her legs. She felt a sudden pain shoot through them as the blood flow returned. “Why?” she demanded. “You are the one that must be saved.”

“Look, it’s simple,” Veronica explained through Sun-hi. “You’re more important. I’m just a porn star. You’re an official’s daughter. You can tell them what happened and they will believe you. They won’t believe an American, and Sunny doesn’t have enough influence. You can stop this war.” Veronica grimaced. “I can’t. Now shut up and get your clothes off.”

Jin-kyong didn’t have the strength to protest as the two women ripped off her heavy, muddy clothes.

“There’s a piece of the wing over there,” Veronica directed. “We can get Jin-kyong onto it and she can stay afloat. We’ll try to make it to the other pieces.”

The cabin was rapidly filling with mud. Summoning their reserves of strength and courage, the three set out into the sea of mud. They had little chance to find anything stable, and they were already chest deep by the time they cleared the sinking cabin section. Minutes later, it was completely gone, leaving the three women helplessly bobbing in the quicksand.

“I can’t…I can’t move my legs,” Jin-kyong gasped. “Too weak…”

“Sunny, help me push Jin-kyong!” Veronica called out.

Even though they were pushing themselves deeper, they worked together to get Jin-kyong onto the small, floating wing piece. It was barely enough to hold Jin-kyong’s weight. They got Jin-kyong to spread out as much as she could before pushing themselves away so as to not capsize her fragile raft. Sun-hi and Veronica looked to their own fragments, but they were either submerged or too far to reach. They were stranded, up to their breasts in quicksand. In a few moments they would begin to sink again, and this time there was no lifeline. Jin-kyong could only watch as she floated further away.

“I’m sorry,” Sunny said to Veronica. “You shouldn’t have been mixed up in all of this.”

“This isn’t your fault,” Veronica replied. “I’m glad I could do something worthwhile in my life. Let’s just enjoy the time we have left.”

Jin-kyong watched in helpless amazement. Though they were minutes away from death, Veronica and Sun-hi embraced each other, kissing passionate and caressing their slick, muddy bodies. Their hands reached into the soft mud, finding one last touch of pleasure. A slight ripple was the only hint that they had reached their last climax. Then, in one motion, their heads disappeared into the mire, forever.

Jin-kyong had fronted the media many times, but that was the government media. Everything was scripted and she only had to follow the party line. This was different. They wanted answers. They wanted the truth.

“I cannot betray my country,” Jin-kyong said to herself.

She was in enemy territory. It was the South Koreans who had found Jin-kyong. They had connected her to her father’s position in the party. She was their hostage. She knew that the North Koreans had already made a claim to South Korean aggression. The South Koreans wanted to use her as proof that the North Koreans had staged the whole incident, involving the death of American citizen Veronica Aguila. There were already warning shots being fired across the DMZ. Kim Jong-Un again warned its southern neighbour of its nuclear missiles. China hinted that it would step in, though not on which side. Japan was debating whether a war on the Korean peninsula would constitute a direct threat to their nation and thus deploy their Self-Defense Forces. The Americans already had a task force en route to the Sea of Korea. As soon as Jin-kyong revealed the truth behind the plane crash, North Korea’s attempt to break the alliances apart would backfire and it would be invaded. If she told Party’s lie and blamed the Americans, the North Koreans would attack.

And they would be wiped out. The Dear Leader’s lies were no longer in her mind. She was free from the corruption that he had spread. North Korea stood no chance. Her homeland would be destroyed.

The television crew had put make-up on her, washed her hair and dressed her in clean clothes. She was fit and healthy. She had faced the cameras many times before. There were numerous flashes, and more microphones than she had ever seen. She could tell they were out there: Korean, Chinese, Japanese, American press. Waiting for her account of the crash. With the plane submerged in the swampy island, there was no hope of an immediate investigation. It was her eyewitness experience.

“I cannot betray my country.”

She uttered those words once more in her mind. Yet, they felt hollow. A lie. The same emptiness as the lie she was going to tell.

“The North Korean government has claimed that the plane was shot down by the American forces,” Jin-kyong stated in front of the live cameras.

No, this lie was different. It was not the same emptiness. Her mind was filled with the faces of the Korean and the American who saved her life.

“There was indeed a tragic accident, which I was fortunate enough to survive.”

I cannot betray my country.

“The truth is…”

Let’s enjoy the time we have left.

“…the crash was caused…”

I cannot betray my country.

“…by mechanical failure.”

She was in enemy territory. She didn’t understand them. Everything felt foreign. The airport was full of signs she couldn’t read, the people spoke in a chirpy language she couldn’t understand. Jin-kyong had never flown outside of North Korea, and she was a nervous traveller. She couldn’t go back to Pyongyang, not after what she had done. She knew her father would be dismissed from the Party and her family shamed. But at least her homeland was still there. If the Dear Leader didn’t care for the people, at least she did. Now she had to find a new home.

Stepping out of the airport, her eyes slowly adjusted to the incredible scenery. The streets were busy. Neon signs and traffic lights captured her eye. Giant billboards showing images of delicious food. Over time she would learn to read these signs. She recalled her embarrassment when she asked a police officer if she could meet the “Burger King”. He laughed. She laughed.

Welcome to America.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: The Aguila Incident

Postby PM2K » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:48 am

Excellent! :D

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Very cool twist in there! And what an interesting take on a plane crash.

Rusty

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Well done.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

cnelson566

Postby cnelson566 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:18 am

Excellent story!

Return to “Stories”