6-year old C.Y.O.A. Story

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DaegonNeo

6-year old C.Y.O.A. Story

Postby DaegonNeo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:19 am

I was looking through the Old Deepsinking forum, and I found one of my old stories.

I was pretty proud of it at the time, and I haven't done much lately, so I figured I would re-post it here. Feel free to call me lazy, but since it's not already on this forum, why not bring it over? I haven't touched it, so please feel free to critique it. I'm sure there's more than enough room to improve this story. In fact, Viridian already commented,
I commend the enormous effort behind this. It was difficult to read through without the conveniences of links and anchors, and I understand the difficulty of making a branching storyline -- especially in the case of CYOA stories.

Something to consider when writing CYOAs is to make the choices more subtle. When faced with "Watch her die" or "Make her your slave", it becomes quite obvious what the result of the choice is, and with the choices being inherently "bad", it's kind of like you're forced to become a Sith. It makes this sort of writing a lot harder to make accessible.

Well done with this one. It gives me some motivation to have a go at this myself in the future.

I agree that the story could use some updates, but I'd have to spend a lot of time making the story more branched than a Bioware game.

So, with all those disclaimers, here's what I was writing back in High School:

1) TARA was a girl. Yes, it was a strange name, but not as bad as it could be. Still, I kind of wondered, when I first chatted with her, over the internet, before I taught her how to upload an Avatar, so I suppose I might as well tell you straight off. Oh, I suppose I should introduce myself. I’m ANDREW, and I’m writing about an experience TARA and I had a while ago. We met online, over a forum, and though I might have creeped her out, telling her all of my personal fantasies, she wasn’t scared of me. I suppose she just hated being thought of as a “Damsel in Distress.” As time wore on, we grew fond of each other, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to hear that she was moving near to me, not more than three miles off! I admit, I did tell her what kind of a town I lived in, and the huge forest to the East, but apparently, she needed a job, and someone in my town needed a journalist. And no, she was not a secretary. She made that very clear the first time I asked. She was more of a…an editor…
So, when she told me she was moving to my home town, I quickly asked her when.
“In about a month,” TARA replied. “Would you help me get settled?”
“Of course!” I replied, “You know my address, right?”
“Of course!”
After that, we had a long discussion about her jogging habit, and how I thought it would get her killed one of these days, but as always, she just said that she’d just have to run faster than the other guy, or at least until she got to a crowded area.
So, when I tell you that when I answered the door, one week later, and there she was, in a royal and navy blue spandex, one piece jogging suit,(That’s what she called it. It was really more like one of those gymnast’s suits, but with some shorts sewn on) you’ll know why I said, “Well, you’re not going to lose anyone in that. Let’s just hope you’re fast.”
“Ha!” she rolled her eyes, “Of course I am. Just because I’m short, doesn’t mean I’m slow!”
True. Though TARA only stood around 5’2,’’ I could see she had some nice gams under her suit. Of course, the suit only had long sleeves, not legs. It kind of made me wonder, why she would get one that covered everything but her hands, head, and three quarters of her legs. Well…that’s women for you. Still, I liked the nice stripe pattern that ran vertically along her chest, down to the end of the suit, a few inches above her knees. Of course, she wasn’t exactly buxom, but what there was kind of flattened by the suit. Still, her long, dark, silken hair was more of a turn on for me. Of course, her dark eyes weren’t bad either. They complimented the lighter freckles, except for the blind one…the one on her right, which would always seem to be looking over my left shoulder when she looked at me.
Well, even though she only had one eye to look me over, she seemed to approve what she saw. “Well, you’re taller than your pictures made you out to be.”
“I have tall friends…”
TARA laughed, and it was a pretty thing…made me wonder if I should skip asking her to be my girlfriend, and ask her to marry me already.
“Well,” She said, looking up at me, putting her hands behind her back, “If you’ve got so many big, tall, and hopefully strong friends, maybe they can help me move in next month.”
“I’ll ask…but that reminds me…” I raised an eyebrow, and looked her up and down once more… I also put my hands in my pockets…to try to hide my excitement for seeing TARA in person. “…What are you doing here?”
“Oh, do you not want me here?” TARA turned, as if to leave. Teasing me again.
“Well…I thought when you said ‘in a month’ you meant about three, since you’ve yet to be punctual.”
“I just had a lot of homework…”
“That’s what you said the first sixteen times. Still, I suppose now that we’ve finally met in person, I don’t have to worry about you turning out to be that old guy in the back, winking at me…”
“Hrm?” TARA asked, raising an eyebrow at me, and staring at me with those big, brown eyes.
“Er…I guess that’s a story for another time…”
“Yeah,” she laughed uneasily. “Anyway, I thought, while I was passing by, I might as well say hi.”
“Going by? You’re not staying?”
“No, I bought that old house, in the middle of the forest. It doesn’t have any electricity, but it has a propane tank, and running water, so I think I can live there, until I can save up enough to buy an apartment in town…” She paused, and looked at my face. “Hrm? What’s wrong?”
“Nothing…” I lied. If I had known that she was going to be living in the old hippie shack, back in the back of the woods, then I’d have asked her to bunk with me. I mean, I could sleep on the couch…And it wasn’t like I was living in a shoe. I must have had about 5,000 square feet…
“Well, I need to go clean up the house before the movers come…so…” As she turned to live, I couldn’t help but glance at her caboose. Heck, I could have died a happy man right then and there… or if not then, when she turned, and smiled at me. “I guess I’ll see you around, ANDREW.”
Now, here I wanted to say “Hey, why don’t I come over and help you clean? It’s Saturday, so I don’t really have anything I have to do…” However, as I opened my mouth, I had another idea. If I could grab my video camera quickly enough, then I could probably jump through the back window, and hide somewhere along the trail, and film her jogging.
So, you could see my conundrum. It was basically a choice of being the hero, or the villain. Guess what I chose?

I chose hormones, and followed her: turn to 2)
I chose to be the nice guy, and walked with her: turn to 3)

2) “Well, I guess I’ll see you around. Just be careful while you’re in the woods,” I grinned, and teased her one last time, “It is the day before Midsummer day, after all…” I knew that, from what she had said over the internet, TARA was very religious, and maybe even a little too superstitious, but I never expected her to look at her watch frantically, and then for her eyes to widen like that.
“My goodness, you’re right. I’d better hurry, if I’m going to make it before sunset…” She looked up and smiled again. “Sorry to run like this on you ANDREW, but… Well, according to that play ‘midsummer night’s dream,’ not much good happens Midsummer’s eve…” With that, the little thing turned on her heel, and shot off down the street. I couldn’t have imagined how fast that woman could go, and I had to slam the door, and rip my camera from the charger to get to the back window in time. Of course, I was only in time to watch her speed past, whilst I fumbled with the window locks.
By the time I finally got the damned locks off, it was all I could do to keep that blur of blue within my sight, when the trail was straight. When I came to a fork in the road, or when she rounded a curve, and I couldn’t see her, I just followed the trail of dust.
Eventually, however, I even lost that. I just stood at this one fork in the road, holding my knees, and gasping for air. “Piece of…Well, at least I don’t have to worry about her…I don’t think anyone could even see her, let alone catch her…”
Wouldn’t you know it? Right when I thought nothing could touch TARA, including myself, that’s when I heard her scream. I looked up, and listened, but he scream was so brief, and so soft, I didn’t know from whence it came.
I had two options: Go down the pitch black, from all the trees crowding around it, you know, the totally scary path, or go down the fairly sunny one, which looked like it opened out to a large field. Either way, I dearly hoped that this whole Midsummer eve wasn’t as bad as Shakespeare said.

I chose the forest path: turn to 4)
I went to look in the field: turn to 5)

3) “Hey, TARA, I’m not doing anything today…” I murmured, scratching the back of my neck. Although I had my fantasies, I liked to play the knight in all of them. However, this made me suck at the whole asking the girl out. Yeah, I know asking a girl if I can help her clean the house is nothing like asking her out, but you have to understand, this was TARA! Asking her to come indoors was the equivalent to asking Emma Watson if she’d sleep with you. Anyway, after a long, and awkward pause, I continued, “…er…May I help you clean at your place?”
“Aw, thank you ANDREW, that would be sweet. Thank you!” Her smile was more than worth it. Hell, for a smile like that, I’d work for free, for about a month. “Maybe we could do something later?”
I almost had a heart attack, right then and there. I mean, I have my fantasies, but even my imagination can’t comprehend some possibilities.
“Is there a movie you’d like to see? I heard that there’s a small, family run movie theatre, near my work place, so…”
“Hell yeah! I mean…” I coughed a few times, and blushed when I heard her laugh. “Erm…well…maybe later…”
“Sure. So…can you keep up? I’m going to be running all the way, so unless you’re as fast as you say you are, on the chat rooms, you’d best ask for mercy now.” Her smile showed that she was teasing again, and she also wiggled her eyebrows for effect this time.
“I’ll do my best…” In truth, unless the house was a mile away, I’d probably start looking like a total asthmatic at the end…especially since I was one… I ran a nice five minute mile, but every mile after that was closer and closer to a fifteen minute mile.
So, after I had grabbed my jacket, and had changed into a nicer pair of tennis shoes, we started off. To my inner disappointment, with that jogging suit on, nothing of TARA’s jiggled, or bounced. I suppose that was the idea…but I suppose being able to see TARA and her beautiful body in motion was enough.
For the first mile, I think she was really impressed, and she looked hard pressed to keep up with me. However, after my secret was out, and we neared the second mile marker, she took pity on me, and walked with me. To my surprise, and joy, she even grabbed my hand while we walked. I was so happy, I didn’t notice the sky grow dimmer, nor the fork in the road we approached, until TARA drew her hand away, and asked, “ANDREW? Which way do we go? It’s getting dark, and though I’m having a lovely time, we should get inside soon…”
I looked up. In front of us, there was a choice, of either an overgrown road, with trees clustering thick about it, or a road that was fairly clear of all large brush, that sloped gently downwards.
Usually, I’d ask the girl to make the decision, out of consideration, and because I had no idea where we were going, or how to get there. However, since she didn’t know the way either, it didn’t really matter who chose, right? It was about fifty-fifty, either way, so I decided to choose anyway.

I chose the road less traveled by: read 6)
I chose the easy path: read 7)

4) Scrambling over fallen logs, and through brush, I heard the scream again. I was starting to get angry, that maybe TARA had tripped, and now was screaming her head off at a garter snake, just because she ran a little too fast. Of course…on the other hand, I smiled when I considered the fact that I had a camera, and I could take pictures of her, if she was in a paralyzing, yet embarrassing predicament.
I looked around, and found that I was in a place divided in two, by the path. To the right, there were dark rocks, as well as moss, and very tall trees, with very little leaves. …Hickory, I think. To my left, there were giant bushes, and small bulbs, dotting here and there. They looked like artichokes, or at least the top part. At the base, ran a carpet of leaves, each one lying on top of each other, like the shingles on the roof of my house. The path curved to the right, but I could see TARA’s house, right above and past the Artichokes.
Just then, I heard TARA scream for a third time.

I heard TARA’s scream coming from the Artichokes: read 8 )
I heard TARA’s scream coming from around the bend: read 9)

5) Of course TARA would have chosen to take this easy, open, and more importantly, less dark path. Only an idiot would go and tramp around in the dark, in a place like this. Not to spoil the story, but this forest wasn’t exactly normal…
As I traveled through the field, I saw that a smaller cow trail followed a creek downstream, while the main path crossed it, and led into some more trees, curving left as it did so. I listened for TARA again, and I heard another scream. This one came somewhere to the right, and downstream. I couldn’t decide which path to take, so I yelled, “Hey! TARA! Where are you? Are you alright?”
Now, I knew that TARA was far from alright. However, I thought that if she screamed again, or at least made some noise, I could follow it, by way of whatever path was closest. So I just waited for her to scream another time. …Oh, yeah, and I turned on my camera. I thanked God, right then that I had decided to charge it yesterday. Whatever TARA had gotten herself into, I was sure that I could at least get some blackmail quality stuff, if not enjoyable stuff out of this…
Then I heard her third scream.

I thought TARA’s scream was coming from the forest: read 10)
I thought I heard TARA’s scream come from downstream: read 11)

6) “Well, I think we go this way, since you’re house is over in this direction…” I pointed somewhere to the left of the overgrown path.
“Yeah, I think you’re right…” TARA mumbled, putting a finger to her chin, “I did come another way, but someone told me that…” She then used all four of her fingers to rub her mouth, while her thumb stroked her chin. “…But…next time, I guess I should just stick to the main road…”
“I think it would be faster,” I offered, as we started wandering down the dark path, made darker by the setting sun.
As we strolled along, we came to something like a clearing, with a whole bunch of small plants that looked like some cross between ostrich eggs, and artichokes. The forest floor beneath them, however, looked like those weeds that grow in my front yard…you know, the yellow tops, with leaves that covered up any kind of grass, or any growth of anything, for that matter.
On the other side of the path, there was a small mountain crag, or what appeared to be one. It looked as if it was littered with sharp edges, but surprisingly round, and smooth cave openings. I guess there must have been some kind of mining operation or something, which would probably meant that the town we lived in must have been a mining town at one time.
“Hey, look there’s my house!” TARA cried, pointing up and over the funny looking plants. And there it was, looking pretty as a picture, sitting on a hill, framed against a field of green. “Do you want to try to squeeze through those weird looking things, ANDREW, or would you like to continue walking? I mean…you did offer to help me out...but…” She looked so cute as she smiled up at me, and whispered, “I like just walking with you…like this…”
“Well…” I began, being careful to keep my speech slow, as my thoughts raced. Yes, walking with a beautiful girl was much more desirable than going to her house, and cleaning for a while. Then again, going to a girl’s house, and starting to do work, might lead to staying at a girl’s house…or perhaps her staying at mine… So, nothing less than the future was at stake…so…

I chose to go straight to the house, through the funny-looking plants: read 12)
I chose to keep walking, with TARA, along the forest path: read 13)

7) “Well, it’s getting dark, so we would be able to see better if we took this path…” I pointed towards the easier path, the one witch sloped downwards, and to the right.
“That’s true ANDREW…” TARA admitted, then she smiled, and touched my nose, as she whispered, “Besides, you’d probably be scared, if we were left outside, in the dark…”
I blushed then, both at her touch, and at her comment. She was probably right. I could take anyone, in the day time, but I got freaked out too easily by what I couldn’t see. And for your information, my night vision sucked, and still does. So, I just nodded, and took her hand again, as I led her down the sloping path.
After a minute more of walking, we came to a stream, which glittered in the failing light, as well as a forest beyond it. At first, I started to follow the path, towards the forest, but then TARA’s tug on my hand stopped me. “What’s wrong? “ I asked.
“Look, there’s another path, that follows the stream.” As I followed her finger, there it was. I don’t know how I could miss it, but I had…well…I do know how I missed it. TARA.
“So, would you like to follow that one, or this one?” I asked TARA.

TARA chose the path that followed the stream: read 14)
TARA chose to follow the main path: read 15)

8) I trampled the first few artichokes, and as I tore my way through the artichokes, I found that they were all interwoven. The smaller ones were connected to medium sized ones, the medium sized ones were connected to larger ones…much in a web-like pattern, rather than a plant-like formation. For the sake of…well…I don’t know…a proper introduction?...I began filming, following the roots as they became larger and larger. Some were about three inches in diameter, and from the way they didn’t squish when I stepped on them, they must have been made of something hard, yet hollow. The most amazing thing, was that I could see through them, and see the stuff travel up through the stems. Most was just this regular clear fluid, but there were also other things, like pieces of mice, rabbits…and larger animals…
I had this funny feeling, as I continued along, filming what I saw, and seeing the bulbs getting bigger and bigger. Then I saw it. The center of the enormous plant was a three foot tall artichoke.
And there was TARA, being dragged towards it. Her arms were pinned, behind her back, by two enormous vines, and her legs were wrapped together by another. She was frantically looking around, and as soon as she saw me, she smiled through all the tears. “Oh, ANDREW, thank God…I can’t seem to get free…It’s grabbed my suit, and I can’t…” Then she saw the camera. “ANDREW? …What…What are you doing? Please, help me out of this!”
I tried to open my mouth, but nothing I wanted to say would sound right. Besides…this was…fun. I raised the camera, and tried to hold it still, in my shaking hands, as I got a close up of TARA’s face, down to the blind eye that couldn’t help but shed tears, as it looked over my left shoulder. “ANDREW! I need helphm!”
I wasn’t sure how the sound was going to come out, but the camera caught the image, of yet another tendril wrapping around TARA’s neck and face. My body shook, as it reeled in the feeling of power. Here I was, capturing TARA’s last moments on earth, the fear in both her eyes, as she was dragged right up to the Artichoke, as it opened, like a rose bud, with a slime lined maw in the center…with the tentacles bringing her up and above the plant. Her tears fell silently, or about as silently as they could. Every few seconds, I’d hear this wheezing, and suffocated mumble for help, which only made me love this even more.
As the tendrils wound their way around TARA’s tight bodysuit, they slowly made her into a mummy. With her arms behind her, it only took another to wrap around her torso, and squeeze them tighter, and flatten what was left of her bosom. The vine around her legs continued upwards, pushing her legs together, and covering what was left of her bare skin. Another vine took her crotch, spiraling down from her abdomen.
Once her head was the only thing showing, and boy did it show, the decent began. As her feet came near to the maw, the tentacles unwrapped themselves, and pushed her feet into the plant. I heard a sort of smoosh sound…like what happens when you first stick your knife into a jar of peanut butter. I saw the clear jell overflow, around the petals, as Tara came closer. It was enthralling, watching her struggle. Watching her wiggle back and forth, almost freely up top, but mercilessly still at the bottom, where her knees were being taken by the plant.
By now, TARA was sobbing, she was still thrashing about, but she was tired. Her hair was in a mess, and as her thighs disappeared into the slime, she looked up at me, with puffy red eyes, filled with pleading. She tried to say something, but it was unintelligible. However, as the slime reached her crotch, her high pitched intake of air, denoted the coldness of the plant, and the realization that she was being eaten. Finally, as her hips passed the plant’s green lips, she hung her head and sobbed. Her hair trailed in the slime, and as her abdomen was slowly taken, the slime rose to touch her breasts. She gasped, of course and squirmed some more. As the slime reached up and over her shoulders, as we reached the climax, I realized I could try something. It was dangerous, but I could probably catch TARA’s very last breath, if I could place the camera just so, above the top of her head…
Then again, I could always take pity on her, and save the beautiful creature from her certain doom…it wasn’t too late…yet…

And so, I captured her last moments: read 16)
And so, I saved TARA: read 17)

9) As I rounded the bend, I stepped in something sticky, and I stopped to wipe it off my shoe. On first glance, it looked like a stretched piece of gum. However, once I got it in my hand, and I actually held it, I saw that it was really a small piece of cobwebs…about the size of a marble. I couldn’t remove it, and I was only further entangling myself by stretching it with my hand, so I took out a lighter I always carried, and burned the darned thing off. As soon as the fire touched it, the thing dissipated, like so much gunpowder, or that special type of tissue paper, which burned to a crisp in milliseconds.
After that little adventure, I stood up just in time to hear TARA scream…and see it. TARA was trapped in a giant web. The web was spun across an entrance of one of those caves, right at the top of the hill. The problem was, there was this one rock stretched above the hole, right where I was standing, and if TARA was running as fast as she could, she would have leaped, or tripped, over the rock, and fallen face down, more or less eagle spread in the center of the web.
Either that’s what happened, or that’s what appeared to have happened, because I could see her tightly clad body, spread out like that DaVinchi sketch, but face-down, and wearing a blue bodysuit.
TARA apparently hadn’t been in many…sticky situations before. So far, the webbing wasn’t sticking to her…probably because of the sweat, but she I could already see some of it trying to stick to her legs, as she kicked away. The main problem was the jogging suit. For some reason, it stuck to her suit like it was cut from the same fabric..and it very well might have been made from the same material, now that II think about it…
Anyway, as she struggled, I heard her alternately cursing, screaming for help, and moaning. Of course, I don’t know why, but I felt like doing the same thing… There was just some voice screaming inside of me to just run, leave her there, and forget this ever happened, because something worse was going to happen.
Of course, I would have done just that, but there was another voice indie, screaming even louder for me to just shut up, walk around, and start recording, not necessarily in that order.
So, that’s what I did. I pressed the red button, after ducking behind the rock. So, I got some shots, of the rock’s face, with Tara’s moaning in the background, then I stood up, revealing the helpless fly behind the rock. As I walked around, to the right, I watched as TARA got her left, then right leg permanently stuck to the web. She cursed some more, then stopped, and listened. I kept walking, trying to keep silent, as I zoomed into her right eye, the blind one, rimmed with tears. Her face was lovely, her chin was beginning to stick to the webbing, and her lip was trembling in fear. Her hair was still in a pony-tail, but some of it had gotten stuck fast to the webbing on the right side of her head. She whimpered, and turned her head as much as she could to either side. When she saw me, with her seeing eye, she almost broke down and cried once more. “ANDREW!” she whispered, almost sobbing, “Thank God! Please, get me out of here! I’m stuck, and I can’t get free!”
The whine in her voice, as she said that last part, almost killed me. So I decided to save her…later… However, I was also determined to get some more shots of her struggle. After all, I wasn’t going to get an opportunity like this again, was I? So, I coaxed her softly, “Hey TARA! Keep struggling! Hey, could you get both arms tangled behind you? TARA, you have no idea how sexy you look right there…in your jogging suit…lying on that giant web… Could you get more webbing in your mouth maybe? Just think of it as cotton…”
Her seeing eye looked from one of my eyes to the other. Frantically. “Are you insane?” TARA gasped, “What are you thinking? There’s something alive down there…and I’m going to be eaten! Get me out of here, before it wakes up and comes after us! Come on! We have to hurry!”
“Well, I don’t have to. You do.” Her eyes widened, as I smiled, and continued filming. “Let me explain for you, you’re stuck in the middle of that web. I’m not. If you want to get out, you’re going to have to persuade me. Help me make a nice movie, and I’ll help you out. Just sit there, whine and complain, and I’ll leave you here.”
“You…you can’t be serious Andrew!” She whimpered, “I…I thought we were…that you…” She broke down and cried, as she saw that I wasn’t going to help her, unless she made me happy.
“Sorry, TARA,” I grinned, “But hey, look at it this way, you’re probably not going to die anytime soon. I mean, look at the webbing! It’s old, not very sticky, and was probably made by dozens of spiders, over the course of years. There’s nothing that’s going to eat you, way out here. …Maybe on the Continent of Asia, or South America, but not here.”
“ANDREW! Seriously, there’s something alive dmph,” The rest was muffled, as a spurt of pure silk came strait up, and hit her in the face. Her mouth and neck were covered in the webbing now but thankfully, she could still breathe through her nose. Quickly, something underneath the webbing grabbed her, and pulled her small body closer to the web. Silk shot out at odd angles, most of it ending up on or around TARA, but some shooting up at me. I jumped at first, then I steadied the camera once more, as the thing reached through, grabbed TARA, and started rolling her. It kept adding silk, weaving something like a net around her, and bringing her arms and legs together.
She wriggled and struggled, looking every once in a while in my direction. Her pleading eyes were so hard to resist…I’m not even sure they were worth resisting. But she resisted, resisted that spider with all her might. That wasn’t much, for a short girl like her, even if she did go and jog. Still, she kept at it, even as her lower body was completely encased in white silk, in a way reminiscent to the mummies of old. TARA kept moving though, even after layer upon layer had been added to her small frame. Eventually however, as the silk dried, and piled up, TARA’s frantic struggles slowed, until she couldn’t move at all. She could only whimper, as the thing began to encase her face in a net of silk. The last thing I saw go, was her nose, which was so lovely to behold, surrounded by such perfectly white silk.
I seriously considered trying to save her, after seeing all that. I don’t know how I’d do it, but I could probably think of something…

I chose to burn through the silk, with my lighter: read 18 )
I chose to leave her to her fate, as I watched: read 19)

10) I heard the third scream come from the forest, so that’s where I went. I made sure to turn my camera to high sensitivity, so that in case there was something worth filming, I could get a decent picture in this dark place. Here, trees were tall, and vines dangled at odd places, and wound their way throughout the canopy of leaves. Underfoot, the soil was a little moist, but as the path continued, the ground rose, and became sandy underfoot. In fact, I saw a pair of footprints in the sand, but just then, I heard TARA scream once more.

TARA’s scream came from the direction of the footprints: read 20)
TARA’s scream came from farther on down the path: read 21)

11) The scream came from downstream, so I jogged down, trying to be as quiet as possible, and keep my camera settings at optimum filming. After all, if I was going to start tracking a girl in basically a bathing suit, with sleeves and short legs, and she was in some sort of arousing situation, I wasn’t going to miss this opportunity…and if I did, I was going to kick myself so hard…
My shoes began to sink a little, as the area started to become marshy. It wasn’t so much of a bog, though, as a sort of clay depository…the kind of clay you’d use to make pottery, if you used white clay… Of course, this clay also had some ground water running through it.
After a while, the path began to dissolve, into the clay, becoming indistinguishable from the muck around it. By this time, the clay was about ready to swamp over the sides of my shoes, and take them off of me. Still, I continued, because I saw a pair of footprints right ahead of me. I also heard a moan, coming from around the bend. Instead of coming around the bend, like an idiot, however, I looked around for something to hide me. There was no brush whatsoever, just some trees, and the stream, which was very shallow at this end. …or was the ground just stream-level?
Either case, when I spotted a low-hanging branch, I hopped up and grabbed it. Using one hand to hold onto the camcorder, and one to hang onto the branch, it wasn’t easy to get into that tree. However, I’d grown up around enough trees to be able to climb anything, even with just one hand. Once I got both feet out of the clay, all I had to do was swing both legs up and over the branch. Using a hand-over-the same hand technique, I scooted over to the trunk, and then peered around it. When I looked, I almost fell out of the tree.
There was TARA, stuck in the mud up to her knees. She was looking around for something to something to grab, and her hands danced across the surface of the mud, testing the ground for any part that might be dry enough, or hard enough, to support her weight. Unfortunately, she found nothing. I smiled, as I began filming her. I was glad this was clay, because if this was a bog, or just deep, wet mud, it probably wouldn’t cling to her figure like that. I mean, every once in a while, she would swat at a mosquito, or wipe her forehead of the accumulating sweat, and she would just spread the clay even further. I hadn’t considered TARA in war paint, or with any sort of markings, on her pale skin…but in that suit, with the chalk-white clay slowly covering more and more of her skin, I found it…interesting… especially as she sank slowly in the cream-colored clay. I made sure to zoom in, as the clay received her thighs.
Then, wouldn’t you know it? TARA looked up and saw me. Her eyes brightened, and she waved a muddy palm in my direction. “ANDREW! Hey, I need some help here. Could you give me a hand? It’s getting a little deep here…and…well…I’m too short to reach tree branches like you…”
“Well…” I said, slowly, trying to think of something, “I could…and maybe I will…but…” I hesitated. I had the camera on her, and I got the satisfaction of watching, and recording, her crotch sink into the clay.
She gasped, as she probably felt the clay, even through her suit. She looked down quickly, then glanced back up at me. “Um…Could you please hurry? I don’t know how deep this is, and I wouldn’t want to spend the night like this…”
“…If I can think of a way…” I mumbled, looking around. Even if I was trying to stall for time, while I got some more of her plight recorded, I couldn’t help thinking that helping her was going to be hard. There weren’t any vines, or anything I could use to reach her. Jumping in after her would accomplish nothing, and get me stuck in the process. In fact, as far as I could see, TARA was not savable. Of course, I wasn’t trying to think of a way to get her out… I just enjoyed watching her sink slowly past her abdomen.
TARA probably saw this, and that’s why her eyebrows rose, in a worried expression. “ANDREW, you’re going to get me out of this, right? I need some help here…and soon!”
I contemplated what to do…as I listened to the clay move out of the way, to make room for her ribs… I couldn’t really make them out, mind you. The clay wasn’t quite touching her breasts yet, but it wasn’t more than inches away, that’s what I meant…
So, I started wondering, what should I do? Should I let the damsel go down another foot or two, before doing anything? Or should I try to bargain with her? I smiled, as I considered the idea of a life debt…a woman like TARA totally submitting to me, as a modern-day slave.

I asked for TARA to give me a second, while I watched her go under: read 22)
I asked TARA to either become my slave, or die: read 23)

12) “We can see your house from here, so we should probably try to get there before dark. I want to be able to at least help you with something, before I have to turn around and leave.” I smiled at her, and squeezed her hand. “I don’t mind helping you out around your house. In fact, I would consider it my privilege.”
“Oh, why thank you,” TARA smiled back, “ANDREW, you are being very nice today. Are you going to ask me something?
I wanted to say, “Marry me!” but all I could say was, “Erm…would you make dinner? I’m kind of hungry…”
TARA laughed, and pulled me along, as she said, “Well…I don’t know how good your cooking is, but mine’s barely better than ‘adequate.’”
I laughed with her, but then stopped. Something was wrong. I didn’t know what, but as I stepped over another one of those Artichoke plants, I tried to slow down. TARA kept pulling me, though, and as I watched the Artichoke plants get bigger and bigger. When we got to the biggest one, in the center of the clearing, TARA finally stopped. “Woah…I don’t know what kind of plant this is, but it’s huge!”
“TARA, something’s wrong here…” I backed away, as she let go of my hand, and began walking towards the big Artichoke, the one standing about three feet tall. “…Let’s get out of here, now…before something happens?”
“What? What’s going to happen?” TARA smirked at me over her shoulder, “Are you fantasizing again? I’m not going to be your damsel, you know. If you want to keep dreaming then go ahead, but I’m not…” She paused, and looked down at her feet. Her right foot was encircled by a soft, green vine. Frowning, TARA kicked it away. Another appeared around her left. Then one reached out, from the petals of the artichoke, and grabbed her torso. “ANDREW?!?” She cried, as she was lifted off her feet. I could only stare in awe, and reach out a hand to her while she was drawn over the blooming petals. As more vines sprung forth, her legs were bound together at the ankles, and a mouth appeared, in the center of the petals. The mouth looked very much like an iris, gaping open to receive TARA’s legs, even as she struggled to break free from the grip of vines. “ANDREW! Get me out of here!”
I reached for her hand, and she reached for mine, but the vines drew her away. As she squirmed, more vines bound her, both hand, and foot. More and more of her skin disappeared beneath the tendrils. Even as I grabbed hold of her hand, a vine encircled her other one. Though I pulled as hard as I could, it was impossible for me to budge her. TARA was on the verge of tears, and frantically tried to squirm out of the vine’s grasp, but to no avail. Unless I thought of something fast, TARA would get eaten by that…thing… I just had to think of something.

I did: read 24)
I wasn’t able to, in time: read 25)

13) “Let’s keep going this way… if we leave the path, we might get lost…”
It sounded like a good excuse at the time… it was a hell of a lot better than, “I’d like to keep walking with you forever,” or something romantic. Yeah, it might sound better, but I’m not the romantic type. If I tried to say something earth shattering, it would more likely than not come off as lame. Trust me.
So, we walked down the path, as it became rocky, and wound around a small mountain, with spires of stone reaching for the sky. Caves lined the face of the hill, some as small as my fist, others large enough to hide a semi, and three six bull elephants. A few were littered with bones, the kind that came from small rodents to large animals. This made me nervous, and I grabbed TARA’s hand. I felt her flinch, and then squeeze my hand in return. Obviously, we were both feeling like we needed to go back.
In the event that it wasn’t plain enough, TARA felt the need to say, “ANDREW? I think we should go back…” I felt her tug on my hand, as I continued to look around, waiting and watching intently. Then she let go of my hand, and hurried back along the path.
At least, that’s what I thought, but a second later, I realized I hadn’t heard any footsteps. I turned back, and opened my mouth to say something, and got the shock of my life. TARA’s face had been plastered with some sort of web, up to the bridge of her nose, and down to her collarbone. A thin string of webbing led from someplace on her neck, to one of the cave entrances.
TARA’s wide eyes, or at least the one that could see, followed the line back to its origin and then spun to meet my gaze. Filing with terror, her eyes spoke in the place of her gagged mouth. It pled with me to do something, before the line went taught, and she was yanked off her feet. She grabbed the line as she fell, trying to keep her neck from breaking, as she was dragged across the ground.
I ran after her, thinking that I could probably latch onto her feet, or use one of the sharp rocks surrounding us to cut her loose. However, I couldn’t even get close to her. She was pulled inside the cave before I even got halfway. Once I reached the cave entrance, it was too late for me to try anything like that.
There it was; A huge black spider, with two red stripes running down the length of its body. And there she was; TARA, the picture of a damsel in distress, already, she had chords of webbing encircling her small frame, some of it pulling tight enough to crease her skin, and suit. Her muffled pleas even enthralled me. For a moment, I wished that I had brought a camera, or something to help me capture the moment. Of course, I also realized that I either had to do something, or just watch as I had one of my fantasies fulfilled itself.

I went to help her out of it: read 26)
I saved my own skin, and hung back: read 27)

14) “Let’s follow the stream. It’s a nice enough day, and we can get to the house later on…by the light of the moon maybe?” TARA smile, and put her arm around mine, as she walked with me.
To be honest, nothing ever made me feel as good as TARA’s arm…especially when it brought my arm close to her torso…warming it with her body… I didn’t even notice, when the stream broadened out, and the path became muddy... When I did notice, t wasn’t saturated, but it looked as if the stream usually flowed over the path, and had washed away and deposited a lot of dirt.
My foot got stuck for a second, and I kneeled down to free it. It was then that I noticed that it was more like white clay, with a crusted top, than a path. Of course, a little mud wouldn’t do much for or to our walk, so when I let go of TARA’s arm, and she turned and asked, “Are you alright?” I replied, almost immediately, “Sure. Go on ahead, and I’ll catch up.” I noticed that TARA’s feet were sinking a few inches into the clay as well, but it didn’t seem to bother her. I yanked my foot out of my shoe, and then had to pull the shoe out of the clay. I looked up to tell TARA to watch out, just in time to see her get stuck with her right foot.
“Careful,” was all I could say, before she took a large step with her left foot, and sank immediately to her knee.
TARA cried out in surprise, and tried to shift her weight to her right foot, but couldn’t, probably because she was still sinking. Her left knee was swallowed, and the clay worked its way halfway up her thigh. “Oh, my…It’s deep here…” She couldn’t help but put her hands on either side of her leg, on the surface of the clay, to try to stabilize herself. “What should I do?” TARA asked, throwing her head back and over her shoulder, to look at me. …the cutest thing about that, was the little strand of hair that hang down, right at the part, that was already tipped with the white mud.
After a false start, I shrugged, and said, “You can try to go on, or you can try to get back here. It doesn’t really matter. It’s not like that’s quicksand or anything…”
“….Qu..quicksand?” She laughed nervously, “Does that make me your damsel?”
“No, that’s not quicksand,” I sighed. “That’s more like pudding. Quicksand usually doesn’t have this kind of texture….Clay doesn’t make good death traps… because you can’t get water circulating through it well enough, and also because it’s usually too heavy…or you’re too light. Really, you’d have to have so much mass per square inch, or else you’d have to find someone really light, or else it wouldn’t work at all. In fact, I don’t think Quicksand exists, in that sense of the word. Sure, there are some sinkholes, but you have to worry about hypothermia a lot more then getting sucked under.” I grinned, and beamed at my own explanation.
All TARA did was narrow her eyes, and laugh sarcastically. “Ha, very funny…but if I do get stuck, or go under, then please get me out before I get hypothermia…”
“You’ve got it,” I laughed. I laughed again, when TARA’s next labored step made her sink up to her crotch.
“Urg!” She growled, trying to pull one leg out, then the other. However, she only succeeded in sinking up to her hips. “ANDREW, this is kind of getting scary…” She cried, over her shoulder, “…It feels good…but I can’t feel anything solid...could you get me out of this stuff?”

Sure: read 28
Exploit her situation: read 29

15) “Why don’t we follow the main path?” TARA asked, smiling up at me. “That way, we can get to the house, and then maybe have some free time.”
You know, half the time, I wasn’t sure if TARA was teasing or cheering me on…but this time…I think she might have been cheering for me. …maybe…
Anyway, we took the main path, hopping over the stream, and towards another part of the forest. I kind of hoped it would lead us to her house quickly, and yet I did like it, when she slipped her arm around mine, and held it close to her torso. Seriously, I could have died happily, right then.
Eventually, we came to a part of the forest, which was extremely sandy, and the path went into another dark forest. At the idea of another tramp in a dark place, I rolled my eyes. Still…if it made TARA scared enough to grab hold of me… But then again, we could always hike over the sand, and try to find TARA’s house from there.
As TARA looked up at me, as if to ask me where I wanted to go, so I said, “Let’s go this way,” as I pointed to the…

The main path: read 30
Over the sand: read 31

16) I began to climb the giant artichoke, to capture TARA’s last moments. I was able to get her last sobs, her eyes pleading with me, and even the last wisps of hair being pulled into the sap, when the plant moved, and the whole thing shot upwards. I wasn’t able to hold on, having the camera in one hand, so I fell off. When I was done massaging my bum, I looked up, and saw a beautiful sight.
The stomach of the plant was transparent, and so was the sap, allowing me to see TARA’s figure, almost perfectly. Suspended in the Sap, she was sluggish in movement, even as the vines released her. One vine still covered her mouth, and she struggled to grab it, but it took her five seconds to even do that. Of course, as she struggled, I continued to film. Because of the sap, though, she kept her eyes closed, and so she couldn’t see me.
Then the vine covering her mouth opened up, at one end, and grabbed hold of TARA’s face. It looked as if she were smelling a flower. When I looked again, her chest was moving, so somehow, that vine must have been giving her oxygen. As she settled into a sort of relaxed coma, I ended the movie, saved it, then shot one last picture. It was awesome, the image of a beauty like TARA, being eaten like that, alive, but so peaceful.

Read 32.

17) I sighed and dropped the camera. Sure, this was fun, but I didn’t want to loose a girl like TARA. I mean, how many shots did you get with a girl like that? How many girls like that were there? So setting my camera down as best as I could so that it would keep filming me as I rescued her, I went looking for a sharp stick. Finding none, I pulled out my pocket knife. Turning back to TARA, I saw a beautiful sight.
There she was, suspended in the sap, visible through the transparent wall of the plant’s stomach. She was still struggling, but in slow motion. The vine covering her mouth, now started to eat her face. That’s when I stopped staring, and moved.
I grabbed my pocket knife, and stabbed it into the plant’s stomach. I made a slit straight down the middle, and then cut right, and left, making a sort of arch across the plant. The sap slowly oozed out, like molasses, but it wasn’t fast enough, so I started to make a cut all the way around. A vine started moving towards me, but I just avoided it, cutting all the way around the plant, before it realized that something was killing it. Then, it was too late. I jumped in, and grabbed TARA, wrestling her from the grasp of the vines, before they got a firmer grip on TARA’s slime-soaked body. I hefted her limp body over my shoulders, like she was a deer carcass, and ran as fast as I could for her house, just remembering to grab the camera as I flew past.
Once we reached her house, things got better. I didn’t want to change her clothes, no matter how wet they were, so I found the bathtub, which was very dusty, and started washing her off. I didn’t know what the slime was, but I figured it was acid, and best removed right away. As the steam rose, and I washed away the last trace of slime from her face, TARA opened her eyes slowly, and smiled. “ANDREW…” She said weakly, as she put a fragile and shaking hand to my face, “…You saved me…Thanks…” Then she gave me her best glare, and grumbled, “…but don’t ever scare me like that again! I thought I was going to die…
I smiled and shrugged. “Well, thanks is good, but…could you maybe show your appreciation in a different way?”
TARA raised an eyebrow, then furrowed both. “What do you mean?”
“I mean…Will you be my girlfriend?”
TARA laughed, and slipped the hand that was on my cheek around behind my head. She brought me in close, and kissed me. It was awesome! It would have been perfect, but I think TARA had gotten some of the sap in her mouth, because I got this numb feeling in my mouth after I broke away. “Does that mean yes?”
“Of course!”

Read 33

18) I sighed, and knew that even though it might get me killed, I’d rather help her get out of this mess, than let her die and get away clean. So, while the spider thing kept winding the web tighter and tighter around TARA, I sneaked in closer. By the time it stopped and listened, it was too late. A piece of webbing that had shot out past TARA was lying on the ground, beckoning to be lit like a fuse.
Since I had played Zelda more than a few times, I knew what was supposed to happen, but it didn’t’ happen as quickly as I thought. The flame raced down and ignited everything alright, but then the web burned like a torch. I wrapped my Jacket around my hands then reached in to grab TARA.
Fortunately, the flames weren’t hot, just bright, and sizzling. I felt a few stings, as something popped, and pieces of webbing came undone, from the side of the hole. AS I pulled on TARA, the webbing gave her up, and fell, on whatever was cowering in the dark. Once I had set TARA down safely, and had put out the fire with my jacket, and then put out my jacket, I turned to the opening. Just to be safe, I rolled that huge rock, next to the opening, into the hole. I heard it fall for about two seconds, then a splat.
Turning back, I went over to TARA, to check on her. Fortunately, since she was covered in webbing, it hadn’t burned through to her skin. Peeling off the thin layers of cobwebs took me a while, especially since I had to slip my pocket knife under each individual strand and then cut them. Sometimes, I even had to split the strands, and cut each half separately. However, in the end, I was able to untie her head, at least. She had two bite marks on her neck, but that was about it. I was worried that she had been poisoned, but as she opened her eyes, it looked as though she was only partially sedated.
“ANDREW?” she mumbled, “Is that you?”
“Yeah, I’m right here, TARA.”
“Am I still alive?”
“Yeah…” I laughed, picking her up, still tied up and everything. “No damsel is going to die on my watch. …plus, you’re such a cute burrito, I couldn’t let you go that easily. I laughed.
Tara, on the other hand, glared at me. “You know…I really hate being a damsel…and you need to get me out of this…right now.”
“Okay…” I said, surprising another laugh, “…but maybe we should go inside first…”
TARA frowned, and looked away. “Okay…”
After following the path, I finally got to TARA’s house. Once there, I set her on the bed, and proceeded to cut her loose. While I worked on the webbing, I kept glancing to TARA’s peaceful face. She looked pretty calm, despite what happened. My eyes wandered down TARA’s bound body. Maybe I could…but no, I’d better not ask anything more of her than what I’d already put her through. I glanced back to TARA’s face, meeting her gaze.
“What is it?” She asked, blatantly, perhaps curiously.
“Well…” I blushed, “I was thinking…maybe…if you’re not too mad at me, then you’ll be my girlfriend?”
This time TARA blushed. “Well...I don’t think I would mind that…especially for what you’ve done…” She leaned up, to do something, but her hands and arms were still pinned to her sides, so she lay back down. “I…I suppose this is the time the damsel gives the hero a kiss…but…” TARA shrugged and gave a little laugh. “I seem to be tied up at the moment.”
“Please,” I smiled back, “Allow me.”
With that, I tossed the scissors aside, hugged her, kissed her, and lay on top of her, just feeling the warmth of her body, the beating of her heart, and the breeze from her breath.

Read 33

19) I just watched and took pictures, as the spider climbed on top of her, and began to wrap her even more thoroughly. Every last detail about her, except what little curves she had, was buried in layer after layer of snow white webbing. By the time it was done, the cocoon was just about impenetrable, and kept TARA’s struggling down to a mere wiggle. Her muffled screams kind of turned me on, and I was really tempted to go out there for her, but I knew that if I touched the web, I would be caught, and if I cut the web, TARA would fall into the hole. It was too late, and I had made my decision. But, at least this way, I could use the perils of the forest to my advantage.
After all, I could always find another woman, another girl…then lead her out here…have her beg me to save her…

I always wanted a concubine and slave…

Read 32

20) I heard TARA’s scream, in the same direction as the footprints. So, like anyone with half a brain, I followed them. The sand was very loosely packed, probably because we hadn’t seen rain in a while… In fact, I found myself sinking every step. Running in sand is always exhausting, and I had had to keep up with TARA for a while now, so I took a breather by a tree, and took a look around.
“Help! Can anyone hear me?”
“Hrm?” I looked up, to my right, into the eyes of TARA. She was about eight feet away, and was up to her thighs in the sand. That wasn’t the part that I noticed, so much as how fast she was sinking into the sand. As we stared at each other, for about ten seconds, the sand went from her mid thighs, where I could barely see her legs, to her crotch. When the sand brushed against her crotch, she gasped, and glanced down.
“ANDREW! Thank God you followed me...though I really didn’t expect it…” TARA shifted her weight, and began to sink faster because of it. She froze instantly, but she still sank to her abdomen before slowing to the original rate. “Please…get me out of this…Is this Quicksand?”
Before answering, I considered the options. I could make her panic, in which case, I could probably exploit her to no end, perhaps even watch her die…or maybe… I started recording at this point as I considered the consequences of both.

I exploited her situation: read 34
I watched her die: read 35
Last edited by DaegonNeo on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."

"Tolerance is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
-Socrates

DaegonNeo

Re: 6-year old Story

Postby DaegonNeo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:22 am

21) I started jogging down the path, further into the forest. Here, there were more than a few layers of overhanging foliage and moss, including that Spanish moss that always made me sneeze. There were also a lot of fallen logs and trees, littering the road, and its sides. A few had lots of snake skins, between and under them. As I was looking at one extremely large one, I tripped over a log, and sprawled face forward, into the dirt. As I was wiping the dirt from my face, I looked up, and saw TARA.
She was lying on her back, looking back at me, as I laid on my belly, looking at her. Her eyes were filled with terror, and her breathing was coming quickly. “ANDREW!” She whispered, her voice shaking like a Polaroid picture, “Help me!” She was almost crying as she said it, and a few seconds afterwards, started sobbing.
As I sat up, I saw why she was so afraid. On her small, petite, body, was a large boa constrictor, or python, I wasn’t sure which. I’m sorry, but I’m not a snake expert. Anyway, it was large, and it was slowly positioning itself. I stood up, and stared recording. I don’t think TARA could see me, from her position in the dirt, so I smiled profusely. I watched the snake begin to wind itself around her. With its wedge-like shape, and most of its mass already on TARA, it kept her pinned down, as it wound its way around her torso, and worked its way to her feet.
When it got to her hips, TARA tried to look up and back at me. “Hey, ANDREW…” she breathed, “What are you doing? Please, get me out of this!”
I considered what would happen if I helped her, and what would happen if I just watched, while she was eaten. She probably wouldn’t die at first…If I could perform CPR afterwards, I could probably get her breathing again…so long as the snake didn’t crush her. It would be just a matter of how fast I could get her out of the snake’s belly…
Or I could just watch her die.

I helped her: read 36
I sat back and watched: read 37

22) “Just give me a moment, TARA,” I asked, as I continued filming. “I’m making a movie while I think.”
“You’re what?” TARA screamed, looking over her shoulder at me, incredulously. “ANDREW, I’m going to die!”
“You’re not going to die,” I groaned. “Just because you’ve found a clay pit, doesn’t mean you’re going to drown in there, or even go under! I’ll just wait until you start floating on the top, then I can pitch you a rope, and drag you to the side, or something like that…”
“Oh…” TARA murmured, as she settled back. She gasped, as the clay took her breasts, but didn’t complain so much. She even let the stuff take her arms. TARA started getting squeamish, however, after the stuff totally engulfed her breasts, and kept rising to her shoulders. “ANDREW?” She moaned, “I think you should help me now!”
“I’m thinking…” I grumbled back, keeping the camera focused on her face. When she turned around, and looked into it, then I think she realized what was happening…that I wasn’t going to help her after all.
So, she started crying, as the mud slowly inched up her shoulders, eventually swallowing and completely covering them. When it reached her neck, TARA inhaled sharply, and started breathing quickly. “Please…” she sobbed, “I don’t want to die…”
I shrugged. “I don’t either. But look at it this way. If you die now, you get to leave a beautiful corpse.” I smiled, as she started crying again. She looked up at me, with those beautiful dark eyes, the left one being especially beautiful, as it was encircled by her tears.
I did feel kind of sad, as the clay took that lovely neck, but on the other hand, it framed her face nicely. The spots of clay already on her face were nice, but it was truly breathtaking, to see it surround her face, to caress it, and to spread her sleek hair across the surface, like a silken fan. She pleaded with me, with her mouth once more, while the tears continued to flow. Strangely, though her mouth moved, no words came… Then her mouth was taken, and her eyes closed, as the clay poured over them. Her forehead disappeared, and her nose sank under. The last thing I saw was her hair, on the surface…slip under. Then she was gone.

Read 32

23) “I suppose I could save you…” I grinned, setting the camera in a crook of another branch, and training it on her. “…but…” I turned back to her, “…it would cost you.”
“Cost me…what?” TARA asked, sniffing. Her voice showed that she was scared to ask, or receive an answer, but she was more scared of her predicament than me.
“Your freedom,” I answered, grinning from ear to ear. “If I saved your life, you’d owe me for life. In fact, you’d have something of a life-debt, making you something of a servant to me.”
“…You…You mean…become your slave?” TARA whimpered.
“Not so much slave…” I mused, “So much as a loving wife…who’d do anything for her husband…”
“…You’re proposing to me now of all times?” TARA shouted, kind of irritated, now that she thought she knew what I had planned all along.
“Well,” I grinned, explaining the situation calmly, “You can’t say no…or else…”
TARA swallowed, and looked down, in time to see her breasts disappear. Then she sighed, as she held up her hands. “I don’t have any choice, do I? Yes, I accept the life debt thing…and I’ll marry you…”
“Eventually anyway,” I shrugged. “I don’t want it to feel like a forced marriage, or anything like that…” I grinned as I mumbled under my breath, “…even if it is forced…”
“Well…thanks…” TARA glared, “but usually, that happens even when you don’t extort the girl.”
I shrugged. “Whatever. If I can get you out of there, we can talk about it afterwards.”
“What?” TARA cried, starting to get nervous again, “I thought you said you could.”
“Keep your arms over your head,” I barked, then said, “I was just telling you what I would expect after I saved your life…kind of like what I’d expect, if I rescued a wookie.”
“I’M NOT SOME CREATURE FROM STAR WARS!” TARA shouted, at the top of her lungs, even as the clay began to swallow her shoulders.
“I’d like to see you in a Leah bikini in there…” I mumbled under my breath.
Pulling my shirt off, I got on my belly, and shimmied down the branch. I threw one of the sleeves to TARA, once I got far enough out to reach her. She could barely reach it with her right hand, so I went farther out on the limb.
Once she had a firm grip, with both hands, I asked, “Would you rather I pulled, or you pulled?”
“Just pull me up,” TARA growled, as the clay started to climb her neck. “I’ll hang on!”
So, I pulled. The problem was, once I pulled, though TARA stopped sinking, the whole branch bent downwards. It didn’t feel like it was cracking, I just was far enough out, so that the branch couldn’t support both mine and TARA’s weight.
“It’s hopeless!” TARA cried, her grip starting to slacken. “Don’t fall in yourself!”
“Don’t let go!” I cried, “And don’t you dare get your hands wet, or you won’t be able to grab on again!” I quickly pulled as hard as I dared, then, as I got a grip on the left sleeve, I threw the right sleeve over the tree limb. “Grab that!”
She grabbed it, with her other hand, then I slowly let go, so that she was supported not by me, but by the shirt, wrapped around the tree branch. “Now, get ready, because I’m going to back up here…”
So, I shinnied backwards, along the tree branch. Then, as I got closer and closer to the trunk, the tree branch slowly popped back into place, pulling TARA along with it. I have to say, even those paintings in Paris could not have hung prettier than TARA did, over that clay pit. When her torso was out, she stopped looking at the branch, and over at me. It was wonderful, seeing all but her head and arms, covered in cream-colored clay, with most of it clinging to her, in a nice thin layer. Her form was beautiful, because of her body, the clay, and partly because of that jogging suit that she wore…Of course, it was more like a wet suit now…
I reached out, and slowly pulled on my shirt, pulling TARA towards the trunk. TARA’s legs still dragged through the mud for a while, until I pulled her close enough, so that I could grab a hold of her arm and pull her up into the tree.
When I got her situated in the branches, I took the camera and stopped it. Then we just sat there, panting hard. I suppose, if TARA wasn’t completely covered in clay, it might have looked to the casual observer, as if we had just had sex. As this went through my mind, I looked over at her. As would happen, she was looking at me, right at that second.
“Thanks…for saving me…” she sighed, scratching the bridge of her nose. “I guess I have to marry you now…”
“Well…not at this second…” I mumbled, concentrating on dusting off my shirt, “…but…If we’re engaged or something, can we move out of this stupid forest?”
TARA laughed, “Sure.” She put an arm around my shoulder, and rested her head on my shoulder. “Seriously, thank you for saving me,” she whispered, kissing my cheek.
I admit, I was a little turned on, both by the kiss, and because she was cuddling up to me.

Read 33

24) I ran to the Artichoke, feeling in my pockets for anything I could find. I found a lighter, and a pocket knife. Armed with lighter, I let go of TARA, and lit up the plant…
…or tried to. The skin was apparently fire proof, and the plant tried to impale me with one of its vines. So, having nothing better to do, I cut into the plant, but I didn’t get far, before the blade broke on me. The skin of the artichoke was apparently too thick to hack into tiny pieces, so I couldn’t cut the vines, especially with a pocket knife. So, as sap started leaking, I decided to try to light it. It lit up like gasoline. The artichoke next to me burst into flame, like a keg of 200 proof alchohol. At the first explosion, the plant dropped TARA into its mouth, and she was slowly sinking into the thick, syrup-like sap.
“ANDREW!” she cried out, “Get me out of here, and let’s blow this taco stand!” I was happy to oblige.
I leaped up onto the Artichoke, and pulled TARA out. She had only gotten thigh deep, but she was still hard to extract. I started to panic, but then I got her out. Her legs were covered in the stuff, so I tried wiping them off. As soon as I started to wipe, however, the stuff made my hands go numb.
“Don’t bother,” TARA gasped. “Just carry me…. I can’t feel my legs right now…so I don’t think that would be good for your hands…”
“Right,” I growled, wiping the stuff off onto my shirt, and gathering TARA onto my back. After the third or fourth explosion, I got her to get on piggy-back style, and started off.
At first, it was easy, as most of the explosions were coming from behind me, but as more and more went, some in front of me began to explode. One nearly got me, but it was small enough that I could withstand it. I glanced at the stuff covering TARA’s legs, and hoped to high heaven that it didn’t ignite.
“I think I struck a nerve…” I mumbled, as I used an artichoke to shield me from getting blown away.
Three seconds after I started running again, my cover exploded.
“…More like you hit a vein…” TARA mumbled, apparently falling asleep on me.
She was right. It was if all the plants were connected by fuses, and by igniting a section of the big one, I’d lit a random fuse.
Of course, I was really happy that the big one decided not to blow, until we were clear of the field. I didn’t stop then, but raced back to my house, with TARA falling limp on my back.
She woke up wearily, as I was washing off her legs with a garden hose. When she tried to get up, I placed a hand on her chest, and gently pushed her back down.
“Don’t move, TARA, I’m trying to get this stuff off of you…” I grabbed a towel, and began to wipe off one of her legs.
“Where…?” she mumbled sheepishly…
“My back yard,” I mumbled back, trying to get the sap off with vigorous rubbing, “all twenty square feet of it, or so…” I smiled at her. “Sorry, but I didn’t want sap stains on my couch…plus I think it’s bad for you…might try to eat your skin or something.”
“How does it look?” TARA groaned, “I can’t feel my legs…”
“If I can get this stuff off quickly enough, yes…”
“Well…” she mumbled, grabbing me by the collar, “…just wait for a second…” Then she drew me in close, and kissed me. As she kissed me, she threw an arm over my neck, and held me close.
For a first kiss…for the both of us…it wasn’t too bad… Considering all that we’d been through that day, it was very good. Of course, so was my question.
“TARA, will you marry me?” I asked, smiling at her, softly, as soon as she pulled away.
“Of course,” she whispered, before lying back down.

Read 38

25) TARA’s fingers slipped from mine, and I fell, backwards.
“ANDREW!” she screamed, as the vines took her up, and bound what little she had free. “Get me out of this!”
“TARA!” I cried, as I tried to scramble up again. I was hit by a vine, in the face, then in the torso, sending me flying, about twenty feet away and out of my shoes. As I recovered, I saw TARA, getting dragged into the mouth of that artichoke. I saw her snow white gams disappear forever, inside the belly of that piece of vegetable crud. I saw a tangle of vines, pink and long, grab her beautiful legs, and take them, then start on the torso. They wound their way around her busom, and over her shoulders. TARA couldn’t help but cry, as the plant slurped her abdomen down, and began to work on her breast. “ANDREW!”
“TARA!” I cried, trying to get to her. However, my legs failed me, and collapsed. I had been hit much harder than I thought, and as I wheezed to catch my breath, I began to cough. When I took my hand away from my mouth, I saw that I had coughed up blood.
Looking from my hand to TARA, I saw those eyes…those star-like eyes…looking straight at me, just pouring out tears. “I’m sorry,” she sobbed, “I’ll miss you…I love you, ANDREW… Just promise me you’ll save yourself. Don’t…” then she was taken in to the neck, and something covered her face. She struggled for a bit more but hen went limp, as she was taken entirely.
“TARA!” I screamed, running to the plant…but then the vines came up, and I hesitated. Rescuing her would be impossible, unless I could run, and get help.

Read: 39

26) I dug frantically in my pockets, and found a lighter. If Zelda was anything like real life, I knew what to do. The trouble was, there was already enough webbing around TARA to burn her to a crisp. I just had to wait to do something…or…
“Hey! Shelob!” I yelled, throwing a rock at the spider, “YOU SUCK!”
Now, in a way, I could be really stupid for doing this. After all, spiders don’t know what kind of insult that is. …and even if they did, I doubt that spiders would read Lord of the Rings, even if they did get their dirty claws on a copy. Still, it was the best insult I could think up, at the time.
Anyway, I went and threw the rock, and I even managed to hit that sucker in the eye…well…one of its eyes. The other seven glowed red, as it reared away from TARA’s struggling form, and started shooting webbing at me. So, I hid behind a tree. Of course, that only worked, until the stupid spider shot the tree with some of its webbing, and tore the whole thing down. Thankfully, it was far enough away from TARA, so I could use my ultimate plan!
So, I stood up, from behind the splintered stump and yelled, “Come and get me, you eight-legged sack of…fish bait?”
Maybe I don’t have to say it now, but just for the record, I never was any good at swearing… and that kept me out of a lot of fights, growing up… Of course, it also got me into a few fights, as well…when I asked people what the words meant…
Anyway, the spider did what I hoped. It shot out a good long thread, which caught me straight in the chest. I grabbed it, and as fast as I could, I wound it around the stump. Then, while the spider wondered how I could weigh so much, I lit the webbing.
I’m telling you, I’ve never seen anything in my life burn like that, except tissue paper, and gasoline…oh, and perhaps those flaming margaritas that I had once…
Anyway, the flame went straight along the strand, like it was a fuse. Of course, when it got to the source of that fuse, it blew sky high. I ducked behind the stump, to avoid getting impaled by one of the spider’s legs. After that, I waited a while, before coming out.
Now, I admit, I did start laughing hysterically, for making the first ever spider bomb…but at least I had the sense to keep my exclamations to a minimum, while TARA was still within hearing range.
So, I bounded up the path to the cave, where TARA was still strapped to the wall. Thank goodness I had waited until the spider got out of the cave, or else TARA would have made a similar explosion. I touched the web with a stick, but it wasn’t adhesive, thankfully. It wasn’t too tight, or thick, just a centimeter or two thick. I was able to part most of the threads to get to her face. When I had to, I cut through the strands with my pocket knife.
Eventually, I cleared it all away, leaving her face bare, and unobscured. If it were possible, she was even more beautiful than when she had been taken from my side... She didn’t move, though she still breathed. Two bite marks on her neck confirmed my suspicion. How much poison, she got, I did not know.
“I’m sorry…” I sobbed, as I held her close, and kissed her on the neck, and lips, “I’m sorry I…” I stopped, and then smiled. “When this is over, I’d like it very much, if you’d marry me…” I laughed a little, and cried a lot, while I held her in my arms.
“It’s alright,” she whispered, smiling up into my eyes, as she caressed my cheek, “I’ll marry you…” Then she kissed me, deeply and passionately, until her strength ran out and she fell back, with a contented sigh.

Read 38

27) I cried out for TARA, as she was taken. I would have saved her, but all I had in my pockets were a lighter and a pocket knife. So, if I went up against that spider, I’d probably just doom us both. So, I just hung back and watched as she was wrapped in layer after layer. It was kind of…enthralling…to tell you the truth…. But it was more because I didn’t want either TARA or myself killed, that I didn’t rush to save her.

read 39

28) “Sure…” I said, before looking at her. Then I kind of bit my lip, and wished I hadn’t sounded so confident. She was stuck, in a deep clay pit…that very much resembled quickclay…and far out from the sides, where I could safely stand, and try to help her. As she sank to about her navel, I had just about decided to use this crazy technique with her.
“Hey, TARA!” I yelled, stripping off my shirt, “Lean forward, and try to distribute your weight evenly, until I say so, alright? Then, when I give the word, try and lay on your back!”
“Um…alright…you’re the quicksand expert…” she said back, nervously, and hesitantly. As she began to lean forward, and press her torso and face against the clay, she shouted over her shoulder, “Just say when really soon, alrght?”
“Okay…” I wondered how in the world this was going to look, but…I guess this was sort of an adventure… “Here I come!”
“Come!?!” TARA exclaimed, trying to look over her shoulder at me. She would not have liked what she would have seen, so perhaps it’s best that she hadn’t seen anything at all.
If she had been able to look over her shoulder, she would have seen me flying through the air, but first, in something of a reverse belly flop, into the quickclay. Of course I just plopped into the quickclay, but not more than a few inches away from Tara. I was also light enough, that I wasn’t sinking very much at all, where as she, though being lighter, because of her position, was sinking fairly quickly.
Then I yelled, “Okay, TARA, lean back!”
Confused as she was, TARA complied, and as soon as I was within grabbing distance of her armpits, I sat up, and heaved on her, to pull her out. She came out fairly easily, but for my efforts, even with my legs spread out as they were, they sank entirely into the quickclay. However, I was able to pull TARA out, entirely, and haul her up, and over my belly, on top of me, so that was to be expected. I felt the sinking subside slightly, as I laid back down on my torso.
“TARA,” I said calmly, “If you can, use your arms like oars, and row yourself out. Keep your legs straight because they’ll probably hurt you more than harm you. Just get yourself out that way, and I should be able to follow you. If not, then you can try throwing me my shirt, over there. I’m near enough to the edge that I can reach it.”
And so, TARA rowed away, and went to the edge of the quickclay pit. I, on the other hand, straightened my feet and legs, and just rowed my way out and onto the shore. TARA’s feet sank somehow, and so she was clinging desperately to the sides, trying to grab hold of something firm, before she sank back into the pit. “ANDREW…?” She called out, without taking her eyes off of her predicament. She was still nervously scared about sinking into that pit, and her eyes testified to that fact.
Even if they weren’t, and even if I couldn’t see them at all, I still felt her jump, when I put my hand to the front of her collar, and pulled her out of the pit.
“So…Have you had a nice enough stroll?” I asked, with a mischievous grin, patting her cheek as I sat down next to her.
She was panting hard, but she still had enough energy to give me a glare. “What was that? ‘Just use your arms like oars.’ Are you daft or something? I could have died!”
I shrugged. “Only if that was really quicksand.”
“You could have thrown me a rope or something!”
“I didn’t have any rope, and I didn’t happen to have anything that would reach…”
“Oh...” TARA finally sighed. “Sorry…”
“Um…TARA…” I mumbled, twiddling my fingers, “I have something I have to ask you…”
“Yeah?” asked TARA, as she wiped the clay from her arms, “What is it?”
“Would…Would you…would you marry me?”
“Nah...”
“Oh...” I mumbled, looking down at my feet, which I had left in the quickclay, kind of like how I left my feet in the pool, when I sat on the side. “I was just…”
I felt TARA’s small hand slip around my neck and shoulders, grab my head, lift it up, and press her lips to mine.
I’m telling you know, when she kissed me, I could have sworn I passed out for about five seconds there.
When she withdrew, she smiled at me. “I don’t think I could marry you, but perhaps, if you want me, you could marry me.”
“Thank you, TARA,” I said, pulling her over, clay and all, and cuddling close with her, “Thank you for that…”

Read 38.

29) “Oh, that’s not quicksand!” I laughed again, “Stop worrying about it…”
“Well…” TARA mumbled, pumping her legs, “It feels like quicksand…”
“TARA, this is clay. As far as I know, though there is quicksand, there is no quickclay.” I shook my head and laughed. “If you want to be a damsel, you’ll have to do better than that…”
“Seriously ANDREW,” TARA moaned, “I’m getting scared.”
I looked up from what I was doing, and looked at her. TARA was about breast deep in white clay, and her expression and body language all pointed to the fact that TARA was scared. Her very eyes pleaded with me.
It then occurred to me that I could try to take advantage of this situation. “Well, what would you do, if I did help you out of there?”
“…What do you mean?” TARA asked, nervously. Looking over her shoulder, TARA stared at me apprehensively, as if she feared I was going to take advantage of her...
…and, in a way, I was. “I mean, if I saved you, would you be my girlfriend?”
That one just stunned TARA, and she stared at me, incredulously, until the clay caressed her breasts, and totally engulfed them. Then, after gasping, and looking down at them, she looked back up to me and smiled. “Alright, I’ll be your girlfriend,” she laughed, with a bit of apprehension, “…but you should get me out of here, first…”
“Okay…” I laughed, taking off my shirt, and throwing it to her. “Grab this.”
She grabbed onto it with both hands, and I pulled.
The shirt slipped through her fingers.
As I stared at the shirt, and then at her, I realized why it slipped. She had rested her hands on the surface of the clay, and that had made them too slippery to grasp my shirt. If she couldn’t grab on…And I didn’t have anything large enough to lasso her…
“TARA, you need to be really calm, and really still…” I said, keeping my cool as best as I could. “I’m going to try to get some help…”
“Help?” She moaned, as her shoulders disappeared.
“Just hold on!” I yelled, as I dialed 911 on the phone. I told the operator what had happened, as fast as I could, and turned to TARA just as the quickclay took the last of her neck. Now only her head was above the surface of the clay.
“ANDREW,” she murmured weakly, “thank you for everything…I’m sorry you couldn’t save this damsel…” With that, she closed her eyes, and allowed the clay to take her face.
I could only stare and scream, “TARA! I’m going to save you! Just hold on for as long as you can!”
After that, I could do nothing but wait painfully for someone to get here…while watching TARA’s long, flaxen hair, be pulled under the quickclay…

Read 39

30) “Let’s go this way…” I said, pointing to the main path. “You really don’t want to get lost out here…”
TARA smiled as she cuddled up with my arm. “…it’s not to bad, when you have someone nice with whom to get lost…”
“Thanks for not ending your sentence with a preposition,” I laughed, as we strolled along.
Here and there were layers of overhanging foliage and moss, including Spanish moss, and a few others I couldn’t identify. There were also a lot of fallen logs and trees, littering the road, and its sides. A few had lots of snake skins, between and under them. As I was looking at one extremely large one, I tripped over a log, and sprawled face forward, into the dirt. I let go of Tara’s hand, as I tripped, so that she wouldn’t fall with me. As I picked myself, up, I waited for TARA to ask me if I was alright.
“ANDREW!” I heard her breathe, “Help me!”
“Erm?” I asked, turning to look at her. My eyes widened as my eyes found her already wide eyes, filled with fear.
On top of Tara’s back, was a huge snake that was already curling itself around TARA’s neck, and torso.
I couldn’t help but stare for a few seconds, until it reached TARA’s hips, then I began wondering what to do. If I was gong to do something, I’d better do it fast. If I didn’t, that thing would eat TARA, and I’m not sure I could rescue her from the belly of a snake…

I rescued her: read 40
I failed her: read 41

31) “Let’s go this way,” I said, pointing towards the sand. “I think your house is this way, but if we get lost…” I smiled at TARA, “At least, I’ll be lost with someone beautiful.”
“Thank you ANDREW…” TARA smiled back, “Every once in a while…you say nice things…”
We strolled along the sand, and TARA even took off her shoes. It was a pleasant walk, since it wasn’t quite hot enough to be summer, or cool enough to be fall. The leaves made a nice background noise as they clattered in the breeze. However, they got quieter and quieter, as we started moving into a part of the forest that looked more like West Texas than a forest…all sand, a few bushes, and no trees…
I thought I saw something in one of the bushes, some kind of warbler…so I leg to of TARA’s hand, pointed, and explained, “TARA, be really quiet…I’m going to see what those are…So try not to spook them!”
TARA nodded, so I started creeping up, as softly as I could, to get a better view. I pulled out my cell phone, and almost got a picture…but then TARA yelped behind me, and scared the both of them away. I groaned. Flipping my cell phone shut, I whirled on TARA and asked, “WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?”
Then I noticed that TARA had tripped over something, and now her arms up to her elbows, and half of her thighs had disappeared into the sand. Once again, she reminded me of a cat, but then I noticed that she was slowly sinking into the sand as well…
“What…I can’t get out!” TARA moaned, pulling on her arms.
“Don’t struggle,” I warned, “or you’ll sink faster…if this is quicksand, that is…”
“Quicksand?” TARA whined, “What...Can you get me out of this?”

I was able to save her: read 42
I failed to save her: read 43

32) TARA was gone…and I had had my enjoyment. The video I had made was all that was left of her…and it was pretty good, if I do say so myself. I started selling copies on the internet, but of course, after I made a few hundred dollars, someone copied it and put it on Youtube… It was sad to see her go, I guess…but I got a bigger thrill out of the way she went. Besides, she did get to go and leave a beautiful corpse.
The cops did search the town, and eventually pushed the forest back. After chopping down the woods and exterminating all the dangerous plants and creatures, I was able to go back to the spot where TARA died. I found nothing of her remains…but that one-piece, blue running suit…

The End.

33) After saving TARA from almost certain doom, we became Boyfriend and Girlfriend. She does ask me why I was out in the Forest every now and then, but I’m usually able to steer the conversation around it. I was able to use some video from her peril to bolster our bank accounts, but after a while, some kid put it up on the internet for free…
Also after that, TARA was a lot more submissive to me, and my…suggestions. Of course, she had reason to, since I had saved her from certain death, but I suppose I liked to think it was just because of her love. Most of the time, she is happy to do whatever I want, but at other times… It’s nice, but I suppose it could be better.

Perhaps I’ll even marry TARA sometime…I’ve grown much closer to her…and though I loved her the way she was, the way she’s become after being a Damsel for my pleasure isn’t too bad… I just wonder what we’ll name our kids, and if TARA and I will explore the woods again. I would like to save her from a different peril next time, though I wouldn’t mind saving her from the same one once more…

Still, if she does, I hope she can still wear that one-piece, blue running suit…

The End.

34) After careful consideration, and after I set up the camera so that it would record without me, I smiled at TARA. “Well I could save you, but then you would owe me…big time! In fact,” my smile transformed into a grin, “…You’d be something of a slave to me…”
“What?” TARA cried, “A slave?”
“Well, basically a girlfriend, but you’d have to do what I asked the first time…since you owed me your life.”
“That’s the craziest…Nya!” TARA half gasped, half moaned as the warm sand softly caressed her breasts. “Alright! Alright! I’ll be your girlfriend slave…just get me out of here before I go under and die!!!”
Well, it was certainly easier said than done…considering the amount of material I had to work with, and the fact that she was already breast deep in sand. Still, the hero has got to rescue the damsel in distress, regardless of such trivial things as possibilities.
So, after looking around, and getting a few ideas, I began to cut down some of the surrounding bushes, making sure get the very…bushy…ones… Yes, I know it was strange, but I had an idea! I first placed them around TARA, then started piling them up, one after the other. I then tramped on them, to pack them down. I just about cut down every bush and brush I could lay my hands on, in that whole clearing, but by the time TARA’s shoulders were disappearing under the sand, I had created a small platform, all the way around her…made of bushes and sand…Crazy, huh?
Well, it worked, because when I hitched my arms under TARA’s, I was able to pull her back, and out of the Quicksand. It took some doing, and the platform sank a little, but I was able to get her out, and drag her away from the pit.
As I lay down next to her, I just listened to her pant and gasp, while looking up at the sky. “So…How did I do?” I asked, blankly.
“You are the worst Womanizer I know, you haggled with me before bothering to save me, and you’re now going to try to make me your slave, just because you saved my life! As if being a damsel wasn’t bad enough…” TARA moaned. “I wish I'd stayed in bed this morning…but I guess a deal’s a deal…Yes, ANDREW,” TARA sighed, looking into my eyes as she said it, “I’ll be your girlfriend…and do whatever you ask…without question…”
“Oh, just shut up and kiss me already,” I said, grabbing the back of her neck, and pulling her head and lips towards mine. As I kissed her, and stared directly into the capturing lens of the camera, I wondered if maybe heaven would be something like this forest…

Read 33

35) “Well…” I whined, as I kept recording, “I don’t really have anything to use…I could call 911, but they’d come late…I could try to make a rope out of my clothes, but then it would probably break…”
“Well, do something!” TARA yelled, “It’s not going to help for you to…Gya!” TARA tried to moan and inhale quickly simultaneously. “Just get me out of here!” screamed TARA.
“That’s what I was trying to tell you!” I explained calmly, “I don’t think I can save you…”
“…But…but…” TARA stuttered. Her eyes began filling up with tears, as she cried, “…but…there must be something…at least call someone…tell someone to…to…”
“Any last words, TARA?” I asked, zooming in on her pitiful, yet cute face.
TARA was outright bawling now. She moaned her fate, and struggled some more, causing her to slip farther faster in the sand. Her breasts, and then her shoulders were completely taken. She extended a hand in my direction, while clutching the surface of the sand with the other. She tried pushing on the sand, but the hand on the surface broke through and disappeared forever. “Please,” she sobbed “Save me…” Then she broke down and cried, as the sand took her shoulders, her neck, and even started to take her chin.
I shrugged. “Sorry…I don’t think I can…’
TARA closed her eyes, and took one last breath…then sand fell into her mouth, her eyes flew open, and her face disappeared under the sand. The last thing to go was her hair, slipping under the sand, to be lost for eternity.
With that, I turned off my camera, and walked home.

Read 32

36) “Well…I don’t really know how to get snakes off of you…” I shrugged, scratching my head. “Just hold your breath, and let’s see what happens.”
TARA opened her mouth to say something like, “You’re kidding,” if her expression was any indicator. However, as the snake passed her groin and started wrapping her legs together, she gasped, then shut up and held her breath.
The snake squeezed once, then twice, trying to see if TARA would crack. When she didn’t, I suppose the snake thought that it had found a dead something to fill its belly. It must have been humming “Lucky day” as it began to eat TARA’s legs.
TARA was not prepared for this, and began to scream and cry out, as soon as she felt the snake’s saliva on her bare skin. It paused for a moment, at her ankles then seemed to shrug and continue. Apparently, it didn’t care that TARA was alive. So long as he could swallow her, she’d be dead soon anyway. It worked its way up, slowly uncoiling its body, as it swallowed TARA’s calves, her quinces, and her thighs.
TARA squirmed and screamed, both at the snake and at me, “Stop it! I’m not going to be eaten like this! I’ve got other things I have to do!”
That didn’t seem to faze the snake, as it worked its way over TARA’s hips. She did gasp and scream a bit, when the snake’s saliva touched her crouch. However, it soon moved to take her abdomen, as well as TARA’s arms, which were pinned to her sides. The snake uncoiled pretty quickly, as he took the torso. TARA screamed at me some more, when the snake took her breasts, but I knew what I was doing.
As the snake swallowed TARA’s shoulders, and clamped its jaws on her chin and the back of her neck, I jumped on top of it, and sat on the back of the snake, or on top of TARA’s stomach, whichever way you want to look at it the snake was so skinny, that it had to stretch to fit TARA’s body. So, it was almost like TARA was wearing a skin-tight snake suit.
“Just trust me,” I whispered to TARA, as the snake took her mouth.
TARA’s eyes pled for me to save her, as it swallowed again, taking her nose, then her eyes. Finally, there was nothing left but hair, and the snake quickly swallowed and slurped it down. Then, as soon as the snake’s body looked like a girl with a Snake’s head, as a hat, I took out my pocket knife, and stabbed the snake’s head. I might have pierced the brain, but just to be sure, I also sliced into the throat. After cutting all the way around the throat, I was able to turn the rest of the snake’s body into some kind of bloody bag.
When I opened the bag, the first thing I saw was TARA’s eyes, looking at me with nothing but gratitude. The next thing I saw was her smile. “That was a close one…thanks for rescuing me…” Then she glared at me. “…but next time, please tell me what you’re going to do before you actually do it! I thought I was going to die in there!!!”
“Oh, are you mad at me?” I smiled back. “So mad you won’t say yes?”
“Say yes to what?” TARA asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Will you be my girlfriend?”
Now TARA laughed, as she crawled out of the snake’s belly. “ANDREW, you ask the strangest things at the strangest times…” Smiling, she drew me close and hugged me. “Of course I’ll be your girlfriend,” TARA whispered in my ear. Then she drew back far enough so that she could kiss me; on the lips. Then I began thinking to myself that maybe, I should do this kind of stuff more often…

Read 33

37) “Well…I don’t know what to do, really…” I shrugged. “But I can try something, if you want…the trouble is, you have to get eaten first…”
“What?!?” TARA exclaimed, her eyes widening, “Are you insane?”
Then the snake reached her ankles, and started squeezing.
Now, for some reason, I didn’t think that the snake would squeeze the life of TARA out of her… but maybe that was just being stupid.
In all seriousness, I had no idea what to do, once the snake had coiled itself completely around TARA’s small body. So, I just shrugged and watched. TARA’s eyes widened, as she realized I was letting her die…and they slowly teared up as the life faded from them. I wondered if the camera was good enough to pick up the death rattle in TARA’s voice…as her entire body was strangled.
When TARA was definitely dead, the Snake began to swallow her, starting at the ankles then working up her calves and thighs. I sighed, as I watched TARA’s crotch disappear for good, and then again, after the snake had finished TARA’s abs, and started working on her breasts. I felt a small pang of guilt as the snake covered those lifeless eyes…now both blind…
Then, right after that, the snake took another gulp, swallowed TARA’s entire head, and even her hair got slurped down, like a bunch of spaghetti. Then, once the Snake had swallowed her whole, it began slithering off, to find a nice cozy place to rest, while it digested its meal, and throw up whatever it couldn’t’ digest.
That’s when I turned off my camera, sighed one last time, and walked home.

Read 32

38) So, in the end, I was able to save the damsel, all by myself. TARA has been extremely grateful, not only for what I did to save her, but for asking her to marry me. Sure, for a while it was touch and go, and I wasn’t sure if she would survive, but once we had both gotten out of the forest, and she had recovered from the ordeal, I gave her a ring I had been saving, ever since Wyoming when…Oh, but that’s another story.
Suffice to say, we have been happily married for a while now, and we’re considering having kids. I keep acting chivalrous towards her, and she even lets me play the hero now. Man, I love being the knight in shining armor, and I thank God for the day TARA showed up at my doorstep, wearing that skin-tight, blue, one-piece racing suit.

The End.

39) Eventually, I got the paramedics to the spot I left TARA. With the help of some people I knew, we were able to extract TARA, fend off the wild animals of the forest, and beat a hasty retreat. At first, TARA wasn’t even breathing, but when she did, I thanked the Lord. Then TARA looked over at me with teary eyes and smiled, and even through the oxygen mask, it was a beautiful sight to behold.
I just held her hand and whispered, “I love you,” in her ear.
She then wrapped her free hand around my neck, and hugged me close.
We’ve been boyfriend and girlfriend ever since. I’ve been thinking of marrying her soon. I don’t know if we’ll have any kids or not…but as long as they don’t get in the way, we’ll be happy.

I just hope that at least once in a while, she’ll wear that blue, one-piece, skin tight runner’s suit for me.

The End.

40) “Hold on…” I said, looking around for something to use. I wasn’t sure what to look for, but I knew that it had to be pointy on one side, and smooth on the other. Then I spied a log, with a branch that had broken off, and made a nice pointy end sticking out of the trunk. …but it was too big, so I settled for a stick with a fork in it.
TARA could only watch, curiously at me as I worked, and apprehensively at the snake, as it coiled around her thighs.
“I don’t know if this’ll work, but it’s our best option…” I said, as I stuck the fork on TARA’s tummy, so that neither end would poke her, while pulling one of the snake’s looser coils up and above the sharp point.
It was a good thing I was a fast worker, because the snake soon began to squeeze. TARA first got uncomfortable, then began to choke, as the snake’s coils first tightened around her neck. Then, it squeezed her torso, so that it impaled itself on the stick. The snake continued to squeeze TARA, however, and for a while, I thought I’d have to try to think of something else. However, in the end, the snake started bleeding at the mouth, and weakened. Eventually, the snake was weak enough to pry off of TARA’s shaking body.
“TARA,” I asked as I scooped her up, into my arms, “Are you alright?”
“Yes…” She mumbled, “Thanks to you…”
“Don’t thank me, marry me!” I froze. I had meant to say something like, “Be my girlfriend,” or “Go out with me.” Instead, I had asked her the question I kept in the very back of my mind at all times!
But, instead of smiling and teasing me, or just flat out saying no, she smiled softly, more with her eyes than her mouth. “Yes…” she said, “I’d like that a lot…”

Read 38

41) “Hang on!” I yelled, grabbing at my cell phone and dialing 911. Yes, I like pulling a damsel out of quicksand or unbinding her as much as the next guy, but in a situation like this, I wasn’t going to get her killed, trying to be a hero.
“ANDREW!” TARA croaked, looking up at me with those two, gorgeous brown eyes, “Thank you…for everything!”
“You’re not dying on me that easily!” I bellowed, grabbing my pocket knife and slashing at the Snake’s face. It hissed at me a few times, and I’ll bet I saved TARA’s life, by distracting the snake’s attention. All I had to do, though, was cut the snake enough times, and distract it for long enough, so that it didn’t crush TARA’s lungs before someone with a chainsaw got here…or a fireman’s axe…

Read 39

42) “Don’t worry!” I yelled, “I’m going to get you out of there!”
It was much easier to say than to do. First, I had to consider everything around me….nothing…which meant I couldn’t toss her a vine or a rope, or anything. There was nothing but brush, and the shirt on my back…Well, and a few rocks…but that got me thinking. I pulled my shoes off, then my pants, just as I heard TARA groan.
“What in heaven’s name are you doing?” she cried, as she sank to her crotch. It seemed as if she was putting most of her weight on her legs, and she was pulling her hands out as well as she could, which was a good thing.
It was also a good thing that my pants, when pulled apart, spanned about six feet. Of course, when I tied one end up, so I could put a rock in it, it was only about five feet, eight inches.
“Here,” I said, gently tossing TARA the pant leg with the rock in it, “Grab this!”
At first, TARA couldn’t grab it, because it was still on the surface of the quicksand. However, when the rock sank like a…well…a stone…it traveled along her arm, until she could fumble around and latch onto it.
“You got it?” I asked, pulling my pants tightly. When my socks began to slip in the sand, I used my left hand to pull off my socks.
“Just…wait…” TARA murmured, licking her lips, and making a pained expression. Then the expression changed to one of ‘eureka’ as she said, “I found it…I got it!”
“Alright!” I said, pulling as hard as I could. True, the rock did make the weight more…but remember, TARA weighed less than a hundred pounds. Of course, I weighed barely that…but that’s neither here nor there.
Eventually, I got TARA’s left hand out, and began to pull the rest of her out as well. She had already stopped sinking, and I was slowly pulling out her right hand as well.”
“TARA…” I asked, between breaths, “When this is over, do you think…”
“Stop!” TARA hissed, “Don’t you dare jinx me!”
I worked in silence then, pulling her torso clear of the quicksand, and then soon after pulling her shapely legs from the quicksand’s grasp.
As I laid down in the sand, and panted, TARA crawled up next to me. “Now,” she moaned, “What was it you wanted, before you pulled my arms out of my sockets?”
“I was just wondering…” I mumbled, trying my best not to move an inch. “Would you marry me, after this is over?”
“Oh, well is that all?” TARA said, as she pulled herself up and leaned over. Her face soon broke into a smile, and she said, “Of course I’ll marry you, you twit. What else could a girl ask for?”
“Perhaps you’d like someone who doesn’t lecture you when you end your sentences with prepositions?” I smiled to let her know I was teasing.
She still rolled her eyes, and said, “Oh, just be quiet!” as she cuddled up next to me.

Read 38

43) There was nothing I could do. I mean, a lot of people say that they couldn’t think of anything, but I was thinking, and everything I thought up, was foiled because I didn’t have what I needed. There weren’t enough bushes to make a pile of something, there weren’t any vines, my shirt wasn’t long enough to reach her, and even if it did, TARA couldn’t grab it, not with her hands stuck in Quicksand.
So, since I couldn’t do anything, I pulled out my cell phone, and reassured her, “Everything’s going to be fine, just stay calm.”
“Okay…” TARA breathed, looking around. “Do you think anyone would hear us…”
“I’ve got service out here…” I said, as I reached the operator. I told her our situation here, and of course, the lady said that quicksand didn’t exist, that I should find a rope…crap like that. So, I just hung up on her after a while, and started looking for something I could use.
I got about twenty feet away, before TARA moaned, “Don’t leave me!”
I turned back to her, and saw that TARA was up to her breasts and crotch in the quicksand. I hurried back to her, and lied, “Don’t worry, they’re coming!”
TARA’s eyes teared up then, as she tried to smile at me. “You know…you are the worst liar I ever knew…I just liked to humor you because you were easy to tease…”
“TARA…” That was as far as I got. Then, I choked up, and cried. There she was, the girl of my dreams…soon to be smothered by grains of sand….and I could do nothing about it…I couldn’t even contact emergency control, even though I heard sirens.
…Or at least, that’s what I though. Then, the sirens got closer. This probably meant it was either a slow day, or someone thought they should send out the cavalry anyway.
“Don’t worry TARA, they’ll…” As I turned back to TARA, however, all I saw were strands of hair…sinking along with TARA, to what could be her eternal resting place…
…but I hoped it wasn’t going to be as long as eternity…

Read 39
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."

-Socrates

Cuthbert

Postby Cuthbert » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:11 am

Verygood! I always enjoyed cyoa stories growing up. I had one that actually extended through a whole series. Using a quicksand erotica theme for this was excellent.

DaegonNeo

Postby DaegonNeo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:47 am

I was very proud of this story, so I thought I'd share. There's a little bit of something for everyone, but I know there's room for more and better content. Critiques appreciated.

-Socrates

Return to “Stories”