With Benefits

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Viridian

With Benefits

Postby Viridian » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:58 pm

With Benefits
By Viridian

It didn’t feel the same. The first few moments were exhilarating, but the quicksand had a different personality. Granted, it had been months since I had last encountered it, and that was in a place I was familiar with. Here, in an unknown beach in a foreign land, I felt trapped in more ways than one. Normally, I would have felt the orgasm hit by the time the quicksand reached my breasts, but I was filled only with fear and anxiety. In a different time, the see-through tank top would be an immediate turn-on, but today was a bother. I honestly felt like I was helpless.

From a distance it looked like a normal beach. It was a sheltered cove, far off the beaten path, a long way from the hotels. I didn’t think I’d find quicksand here. It was pure accident. But the excitement of finding such a place was quickly pushed aside when I realised I was truly in peril. Normally, I would be familiar with the quicksand – its gritty feeling, the size and depth of the pit, and most importantly my escape plan. The golden sands here was unnervingly smooth, pleasantly warmed by the summer sun. And I was trapped in the middle of the cove. Kieran wasn’t anywhere close by. I felt so stupid calling for help. I had been trapped for an hour. There was no danger of the tide coming in, but there was no chance for me to get out on my own. The whole beach looked like it was quicksand, and I was stranded far from solid ground.

The sand bubbled, fed by a current under the surface, causing the sand to ripple. The bubbles tickled my crotch, sending a jolt through me, disturbing the sand’s delicate balance and sending me down another inch. My boobs rested on the surface, supporting by the beach sand, forming deep depressions like a living bra. The quicksand oozed into my top, pulling it down and moulding around my breasts. Normally this would be a warm, welcome caress, but the sand’s advances felt like an unwanted touch from a stranger. The arousal was real, but it was filled with anxiety. I could feel the sand trying to find its way between my legs, assaulting my breasts when it couldn’t. I wanted to resist, but I knew fighting it would only make it worse.

“Hey, Hey! Stay with me here!”

My mind was so focused on keeping the unpleasant arousal away that I hadn’t realise that someone had found me. A few feet in front of me was another young woman – a Western tourist like me. She was on her knees, well back from the edge of the quicksand.

“Can you hear me?” she called out, despite only being just out of arm’s reach. “What’s your name?”

“Tina,” I said, nearly stumbling on my own name.

“I’m Janine. Don’t worry. I’ll get you out.”

Easing her legs steadily into the quicksand, she was calm and cool. She looked like she had done something like this before based on the way she kept up the small talk. It turned out that she worked as a lifeguard at one of the largest swimming-sports centres in the country. She was considering becoming a competitive swimmer herself. I could tell from the way she was built. Lean arms, strong muscular shoulders and powerful thighs. My eyes danced around her thigh gap as she slid into the same trap I had fallen into. Her tiny bikini bottom formed a camel toe. I felt another surge of warmth in my body as I subconsciously reacted to this sight. Janine took off her shirt and tossed one end to me. I was briefly distracted by her jiggling chest. She kept her eyes fixed on mine and, not wanting to feel ashamed for checking her out, I took hold of her shirt and allowed her to pull me closer. It was tough work. Even with our combined efforts, it may have taken us the better part of an hour to get me loose. I managed to reach Janine, up to her hips in the slurping sand. We rested for a few minutes. She held me closely so that I wouldn’t slip back in, while I held onto her waist with the loosest of grips. I had never been with a topless woman before, and for some reason I felt more averse to this situation. Janine was a fit woman. Young, attractive, with a distinct, flowery smell in her hair. I was never one to be attracted to other women, but she had saved me. What would this lead to?

After we recovered enough, she guided me onto the more solid sand and pushed me out. Before I could return the favour, she had already wriggled her way free. I watched her move her butt back and forth. At some point her bikini bottoms had come undone, and she emerged from the sucking sands naked; her top having been discarded while she was struggling to pull me free. It was me, rather than her, who blushed.

“I’m…I’m sorry,” I mumbled, finding it easier to apologise for her awkward exposure than thanking her for the rescue. “And thanks,” I added, realising my error.

“It’s no problem,” Janine said with a smile, looking at herself with some humour.

Despite my top being soggy with moisture and sand, I handed it to her. I still had my bra and shorts, so I could at least show my gratitude by covering some of her modesty. I wasn’t sure what to do next. Do I hug her? Kiss her? Offer some sort of favour?

Janine pulled the top on and tugged it as long as she could to cover her naked bottom half. Not noticing my dilemma, she promised to return my top when we got back to the hotel. She had a neutral expression, partially pleased with her exceptional effort, but also showing some uncertainty. We parted ways for now, but I returned to my room with an uneasy feeling.

It was partly my fault, I guess. I felt desperate. Not that I minded my experience with Kieran so far. He was an understanding guy, if not a little soft and passive, preferring to follow my lead rather than pursue his own. I considered myself fortunate that he was willing to share my interests, even one so uncommon and unusual like my quicksand fetish. We hadn’t had a chance to return to our usual spot, which was normally a busy destination for campers. Since then I’ve mostly indulged in videos – and Kieran too. He didn’t seem to enjoy it as much, and the women in the videos weren’t to his tastes, but he liked listening to the videos. Which, come to think of it, were very orgasmic if you closed your eyes. And I didn’t mind that he couldn’t really commit to my interest. The fact that we both got very turned out watching it together and then enjoyed a session of love-making was enough for a win.

It turned out that Kieran’s interests weren’t very extreme. I may have been expected something more…physical. Instead, he really was a softie. He was definitely a boob guy - I had the right assets for that, so that wasn’t a problem. But rather than pushing at more hardcore interests, he was more into the voyeuristic side of things. He loved it whenever I went braless, and that was instant gratification for him. If I ever wanted to get him into the mood for sex, I didn’t even need to strip down. Just an indication that I wanted to get comfortable and he’d be all over me. And he wasn’t bad in bed either. A little reluctant, and a light finisher, but we both enjoyed it. If anything, the ease at which we got each other turned on made things a little monotonous. I took this holiday as a chance to spice things up for us. I had contemplated being more exhibitionist just to tease him, but I had second thoughts about my safety and took the more realistic option; otherwise I had no inhibitions in our hotel room. But it wasn’t the same. In a way, I couldn’t commit to being a model for his voyeurism just as he couldn’t show a sincere interest in quicksand.

When he met up with some mates from college and went out drinking, I was okay with letting him enjoy the boy’s night out. I wanted some time to myself anyway. I had heard something about the cove and how it was dangerous, and that secret streak of mine told me that I might find the one thing I lusted for. I never thought I would actually find it here. I was unprepared. And it nearly cost me my life. All of this happened without Kieran knowing.

I wasn’t sure how to tell him, or if I was going to tell him at all. He surely had secrets of his own – perhaps some that he would make tonight that would be better kept hidden from me. But I also wanted to forget my ordeal. I wanted to make him happy. A surprise for when he got back. He wasn’t one for sexy underwear – he much rather preferred no underwear. I chose his favourite dress – a little black dress that I used to wear to clubs years ago, but had become a bit too small for me. Even without a bra, the low-cut dress pushed my breasts together, forming enough cleavage to make it impossible not to look at. I went commando to give Kieran easy access. Then it was a waiting game. It was a hard one too. Being on holiday, in a hotel room, meant that we could get away with things that we wouldn’t at home, and it was starting to make me horny.

There was a knock on the door. I immediately jumped up to answer it. I put a bounce in my step just I opened it. However, it wasn’t Kieran who got treated to my jiggling breasts. I was surprised to see Janine standing at the door.

“Oh, sorry,” she said. “Hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.”

She had visited to return my clothes. Her confident smile was charming and assuring, and she wanted to make sure I was okay. I allowed her in and prepared a cup of tea for her. She sat down on the bed. I glanced at her enviably. She was wearing a red halter-neck dress that barely contained her breasts, and the hem of her skirt was even shorter than mine. She kept pulling it down when she was sitting to avoid exposing too much of herself, but judging by the lack of panty lines, she was as bare as I was. She noticed my curious gaze and blushed.

“Oh, sorry about my daggy appearance,” she said. “I forgot to pack my underwear. Would you believe that?”

Something about the way she said it put me off. Or maybe it was the way she looked. She was stunning in her dress. Her boobs weren’t bigger than mine, but she had a very fit body and confidence to boot. And she was honestly embarrassed about being forgetful, while I was mildly ashamed of dressing this way for Kieran. It occurred to me that she was better suited for Kieran’s voyeuristic tastes than I was. Then it occurred to me that I owed her something for saving me. What was she really here for?

The door opened and Kieran’s voice called out loudly. “Hey, Tina, are you around? I’ve got a surprise for you.” He turned to see Janine, and his eyes seemed to brighten upon seeing her figure-hugging dress. “Oh, is this a friend of yours? I’m Kieran.”

“Janine.” She shook his hand, her breasts jiggling every so noticeably – enough to catch Kieran’s attention. She sat back down, pulling the hem of dress down, but I was sure Kieran had a glance. “Tina and I met earlier. She had an encounter with quicksand and I got her out of it.”

“I see,” Kieran said, giving me a bemused look. “Thanks. I guess I owe you one. Say, would you join us? I managed to get hold of a boat we could go for a spin in. We could squeeze some time in before the sun sets.”

I gulped. Kieran had probably meant it as a surprise just for me, but with Janine here, he was obliged to invite her. Or did he really take a fancy for Janine at first sight? She had the silky hair, the glowing skin, the bright smile, the confidence, and ticked the right boxes for Kieran’s intimate preferences. Oh no. This wasn’t anywhere near what I had in mind.

Somehow, Kieran had gotten his hands on a small speedboat, which three of us rode in around the shore. It was actually quite fun – the sea, the spray and the sunset all combined to make one scenic view. I just wish it would’ve been just between Kieran and me. Some rough waves got us soaked, but Janine was showing off her body better in her transparent dress compared to my black one, and she hadn’t seemed to notice. Kieran was having the time of his life. At least, until the engine began to choke. It turned out that he had won a bogus bet and the boat was a piece of junk. Fortunately, the tide was carrying us back to the shore. Now we had to find our way back on foot, and it was beginning to get dark. We had landed much further down the beach than I had explored previously, and it was difficult finding our way through the large dunes. Like Janine, I had taken my heels off and carried them in my hand. The sand squished softly beneath my bare feet.

“There might be more quicksand around here,” Janine commented. “Did you know some people actually get off on being in quicksand?”

I shuddered at the mention, though Janine didn’t know it at the time. Come to think of, this kind of was like my fantasy quicksand scenario. Being stranded somewhere on an exotic beach, surrounded by quicksand, and with Kieran too. And Janine. Damn it. Why couldn’t it be just me and Kieran? I wished Janine would disappear and let me be with my man.

I felt someone bump into me and my thoughts were broken. Kieran apologised and rubbed my shoulders. “You look a little tense,” he said.

“I just want to get back to the hotel,” I sulked.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a kiss. For some reason, this one action felt like the most romantic thing he had done. It was a beautiful sunset. He felt unusually delicate with his embrace and careful with his kiss. I couldn’t smell any alcohol on him. Our tongues slid against one another. I closed my eyes and let him pull my body against his, forgetting about where we were and what we had to do. It was just a kiss, but it felt like the most heavenly thing I had experienced. This was what I wanted all this time.

“Where’s Janine?” I asked, making sure that we were alone.

“I thought she was with you,” he said.

We stopped and looked each other. Alarmed, we broke our romantic embrace and began calling out for Janine. We turned back and retraced out steps. Kieran spotted Janine’s footprints in the wet sand leading to another path through the dunes. We called out again, and Janine responded to us. Her calm voice didn’t tell us anything about her situation, and I found that out for myself. Dashing around a dune, I slipped and fell off a small ledge. I windmilled my arms and turned, falling onto my backside with a loud splat. The familiar feeling of warm, wet sand sucking around my thighs returned.

“No!” Janine cried. She was beside me, standing upright up to her thighs. I got up as quickly as I could, but once standing I was up to my knees and quickly sinking. Kieran appeared at the top of the dune and avoided the same fate.

“I’m okay!” I shouted. “Find something to reach us with.”

Kieran acknowledged my order and vanished. The quicksand lurched and we both sank deeper. I held onto Janine to keep her steady, even though she was pulling me deeper too.

“Guess that’s twice in one day, hey?” Janine said. “Hey, thanks for coming back for me. I got lost and was worried you wouldn’t find me. Kieran will be back soon, right?”

“Oh, he’s my knight in shining armour,” I said, feeling boastful of my boyfriend, and reminding myself of how similar things were when we first met. Back then, of course, it wasn’t really dangerous even if Kieran didn’t know. This was unknown territory for me, and we might be in real danger. Now that Kieran was here to save us, that risky edge gave me a different view of being trapped than I felt before. I was turned on now. And with Janine in my arms, her close contact began to push the right buttons. Our breasts squished together and our dresses rode up our legs, exposing our intimate parts. Janine was losing her usual composure, having never been immersed in quicksand like this before. She gazed back and forth at the shimmering sand, trusting that I would hold onto her. I watched her eagerly as her crotch made contact with the warm sand. Like a slippery tongue, it got into the folds of her labia, forcing her to lurch upwards to avoid the intensity. I held her tightly, both to keep her from struggling too much, but also to keep her from escaping the quicksand’s delightful tease.

“Oh god,” she moaned. Her fingers dug into my back. “Ooooh, it’s…”

“Hush, don’t struggle,” I said, feeling the sand begin working its magic on me. “Just enjoy it.”

“Enjoy?” Janine stifled another moan. “We’re sinking, how can we…oh god…”

“I thought I told you not to struggle.” We were both up to our waists, squirming as the quicksand pleasured us in unthinkable ways. For me, it was something I was used to, but it was Janine’s first time. I don’t know whether or not she had much experience in sex, but this was unlike anything she had encountered before, and I wanted to make sure she enjoyed every second of it.

“It’s…it’s trying to get into me,” she gasped. Our intense arousal was driving us deeper into the quicksand, but there was nothing we could do about it. Holding still would only increase the intensity. The quicksand quaked again, throwing us off balance and forcing us deeper. Janine grabbed onto me for balance.

“Careful where you’re grabbing,” I said, observing her hands squeezing my boobs. Sensing that she was near her climax, I dug my hands into the sand and took hold of her hips. I pushed her down, twisting her hips so that she could feel the sand caress every part of her submerged body.

“Tina, no!” she yelled. “You’re….aaah!”

I felt her body shudder and she slumped forward, breathing heavily. I smiled. She had orgasmed. I didn’t mind that I didn’t reach the same peak. It was such a turn-on to push Janine that far, to take her quicksand virginity. We settled to our shoulders with our arms in the quicksand.

“Hey…we’ve stopped sinking,” Janine gasped.

“Quicksand is rarely dangerous,” I said. “As long as you have a way out.”

And on cue, Kieran appeared. He hadn’t gone far. Just over the dune, within earshot, so he could hear everything. He only needed to take off his shirt to use as a rope. He knew me well enough to know that I didn’t need help. It was a gamble, I admit, trying to turn Janine to my fetish rather than Kieran’s, but in the end we both got something out of it. We got Janine out first. Her dress was all but ruined, and Kieran had plenty of chances to ogle at Janine and even get in a few gropes, which she couldn’t resist and didn’t mind. Then it was my turn.

“Oh, please save me,” I said, up to my neck. My head went under just as his shirt touched my hands. Then, like a mermaid appearing from the sea, I emerged from the quicksand again. My breasts burst out of my dress. He sat down and held my ribs while I climbed over his legs. He leaned backwards and allowed me to go on top. I would’ve done him there and then, if this was a better time and place, but I let him know that something special was going to happen when we got back to the hotel. I was satisfied with my encounter.

We were all square after that. Kieran and I found the holiday to be worthwhile and it was a refreshing breeze for us. Janine was grateful that we pulled her out of trouble and considered the favour returned after saving me earlier. I think, however, she got more out of it than she was willing to admit. And if I really wanted to indulge a bit more with my fetish and Kieran couldn’t help, well, I now had Janine’s phone number.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: With Benefits

Postby PM2K » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Lovely! :D

Cuthbert

Re: With Benefits

Postby Cuthbert » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:15 am

Great story! Lots of good ones showing up here lately.

Return to “Stories”