Melissa's Morning Walk (f/m, mast, grim(?))

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Shastar

Melissa's Morning Walk (f/m, mast, grim(?))

Postby Shastar » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:29 am

Melissa’s Morning Walk
(f/m, mast, grim (?))
By Shastar

Melissa had been up early, way before sunrise. Restless, she felt as though she wanted to wander off and never be found. Her mind troubled with thoughts of the permanence of her relationship with her boyfriend -- she could use the walk. She put on a swimsuit, a t-shirt, and hopped the edge of their 1st floor balcony to walk to the beach. The stars still hung in the sky with no sign of the sun when she made her way to the bluff that exposed a majestic nighttime view of the caldera, and met with the ocean. The volcano, mildly active, warmed up the already comfy nearby waters to almost body temperature, and she intended to get a little relax time in before a fun day with her love.

They had arrived almost a week ago at the island. An all-inclusive wasn’t Melissa’s idea of fun -- one wouldn’t be able to tell from looking at her and checking out her curves that she was a bit of a bookworm. Instead, James had suggested lazing about and tanning it, as a way to take their minds off daily concerns, instead of hanging out in a coffee shop with a few books as friends. The environment certainly allowed for spending time the way each of them wanted, and took their minds off the necessities, allowing them to explore further, knowing they wouldn’t be left wanting. She explored now, also. The bushes on the path leading to the bluff were thick, but she heard the splash of the water and knew she was headed in the right direction. She knew she’d have to toss the t-shirt, but at least she wouldn’t be all scratched up. Melissa walked out towards the water, surprised by the grippy sensation at her feet. The mud was warmed volcanically, and felt a bit looser than the night before, but, she wondered if that was just because of the massive tide that came in yesterday.

Melissa loved a good night swim, and while interesting sea critters came out at night, the time was turning towards morning, letting her mind ease. But one thing eases, and another worries, so she was stuck again, replaying her thoughts and fears as she splashed and dove and swam outwards and slowly returned. All this mess in her head hadn’t settled down while she was making her way to a nice spot to lay down, away from the tides and the water. She had made it pretty far, beyond the high tide line and into a small sandy, silty baylet, when her thoughts stopped as her feet stopped.

Yup, she was certainly stuck. Trying to pull her leg out from the silt didn’t help, as she just felt she was sinking and getting stuck even further. Putting her weight on her knees to change position didn’t do much either. Small motions were all that the sand accommodated, but anything larger than a wiggle was out of the question. Her breath became ragged for a while, panicked, as she realized the dire nature of the situation. Her boyfriend had not been up yet, and wouldn’t hear her yelling anyway -- it was too early and she had wandered off too far. There was no hope of rescue arriving in the nick of time, and she realized that she was done for -- nothing to hold on to around. With that, surprisingly, came an amazing feeling of clarity and relief. She had no affairs to put in order, and didn’t care enough for those that would pretend to miss her. James, yes. He would be in pain, heartbroken. But even that would pass.

Now, stuck, she looked down at the silt, slowly rising beyond her knees, moving up her thighs almost as if by surface tension alone. Suddenly, her thoughts turned on a dime. She hadn’t paid attention to her body’s signals, but they were becoming increasingly louder and harder to ignore. Now, she felt as though a thousand hands were gently caressing her legs, touching her softly, intimately, in ways only she knew how. Melissa was amazed by that, but understanding it, she was then no longer surprised by the twinge she felt down below. Her belly radiated slow, warm pleasure outward and down, connecting to her clit. It wasn’t just the gentle caresses, but the slowed down sensation of falling. Somewhere in her core, she felt as though she was in dreamy zero gravity. Not as strong as free fall, not enough to jar her out of sleep. For all these sensations, some moisture had gathered itself on her nether lips, and painted the green of her thong dark. “Wow, that really feels good right about now,” she thought, almost as if realizing that she was being compensated for her fears of just a minute ago.

As she thought about the rising level of the silt, she imagined that she wouldn’t want to miss out on feeling it make contact with her pussy lips, now beginning to swell with desire. She made quick work of releasing the string on her thong, and tossed it aside, seeing no further use in it. It lay there, tauntingly on the surface, so she reached over to pick it up and throw it behind her. With another motion, she untied her top, and let her breasts swing free, loving the feel of their fullness and their slight drop as gravity shifted their shape a little, making their bottoms round out, and tug at her pink nipples by stretching her skin a little. They were feeling her arousal, too, and getting harder with every passing second.

She remembered how she loved doggy style, because she could lean forward and drag her nipples, as sensitive as they were, over the smooth surface of the sheets when she and James made love. She always used to cum just from that sensation alone. She leaned over and barely touched the silt with her breasts, and imagined a delicate gold chain that connected her nipples to her clit. That was enough to send jolts of electricity down to her cunt, and she melted in ecstasy, shuddering from her climax. Catching her breath, she realized she was making love to her killer. “But what sweet ways thou hast, oh death,” she mouthed, exhaling hot air as she righted herself from being wracked by orgasm.

Looking down, she saw the silt moving gently forward and upward, advancing inexorably to her pussy. She tilted her pelvis a little, to allow the semi-solid, clay-like sand easier access to her folds. Her lower lips glistened with her moisture, her honey still dripping from her first orgasm. The next second, the silt had touched the bottom of her delicate pink flower. She quivered as she felt it starting to fill her gently from both sides. The silt’s warmth felt as though a sigh of relief had been breathed, and she loved the feeling of the soft, smooth sand entering her vagina and anus. Her hands instinctively cupped her breasts and stroked her nipples, pulling them outward, first gently, then with more force. She lifted up her left breast to her mouth, licked the nipple and bit it hard. At that moment, the flowing sand had touched her clit. She shrieked an ecstatic scream as she came again, arching her back; her breast wobbled back into shape as she let go of her nipple, sending more waves of pleasure down her spine into her already aching pussy. Streams of pleasure manifested as honey flowing down her lips, loosening the sand a little, and making it flow even easier, further into her. She could only mouth “ahh” as her mind got cloudy, drunk from her orgasm. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she heard the words, “what a glorious way to go...take me now, mud, take me back to where I came from, earth to fragrant, abundant, luscious, fertile earth...”. But the sand was slow and methodical. It would pleasure her at it’s own unwavering pace. Its body-temperature warmth made it almost imperceptible, and made her descent even more pleasurable.

She floated like that for a little while, hazy thoughts in the first rays of the morning sun. She leaned over again, dragging her now fully hard nipples across the silt while grinding her hips in swaying motions, left and right, drawing slowly disappearing infinity signs on the surface. “That’s interesting,” she thought, “how appropriate.” She tried to make a very precise one, but had to stop, her mind fighting her body, not wanting to rub herself raw just yet, holding out for a stronger sensation. The silt was at her navel, and she realized that if she wanted to enjoy herself the most, she would need to get her hand involved. She thrust her fingers downwards, and after a little struggle and wiggling, found her clit, gritty with the fine sand. Rubbing it in circles continued to send waves of pleasure throughout her body, everywhere. She spent what felt like an hour pleasuring herself gently, hovering over the brink of another orgasm, when suddenly, the silt which was slowly counting her lower ribs up until then, had reached the bottom of her breasts. It cupped them gently, and that was enough to send her over the edge, knowing that she was being summoned once again, body part by delicious, shapely body part. Her orgasm exploded deep within, pressure squeezing against the silt already solidly inside her, shaking her to her core. Her eyelids fluttered, and as she took giant panting breaths, she lost control of her vision for a few seconds, and saw nothing but stars and swirls of colors, as her eyes were just whites to the world.

She emerged from the orgasm, hazy, her full breasts buoyant, floating on top of the oily silt. This was when she heard a voice, calling her name...stronger again in the next second...”Melissa!?” She turned around, knowing that any second now, James would be emerging from behind the trees and bushes. And there he was, leaf-stained swimming trunks and torn t-shirt, just like she had started out. “Oh, there you are..! Breakfast is...wait, are you ok?” James’ face had gone through a series of emotions, from frustration, battling with the bushes, to relief at finding his girlfriend, to shock, seeing her submerged 3/4 of the way in silty quicksand. “Hang on, sweetie, I’ll get you out,” he screamed, as he frantically looked around for something to throw to Melissa. He was even more shocked when she said, “no, unngghh, don’t bother, it’s impossible, at this stage, you would need a truck to pull me...mmm.. out.” She spoke calmly, and James’ surprise was furthered by her moaning as she spoke, her head tilting back in clear display of pleasure. He stopped to stare at her form, her breasts lifted up by the silt, beginning to disappear slowly.

“I gotta get you free,” he shouted, and tried to get a better look at where she came to this predicament. He saw her footprints in the silt, leading up to her position, and tried to trace her steps. “No, darling, don’t. It feels so good to be going like this,” Melissa said, and sighed. “Going? You’re not going anywhere other than back to the hotel,” James glared. “I love it, though, James...I only dream that you were with me...but I can’t ask you to share the fate that I’ve accepted already,” she spoke, ever so quietly. James shook his head, but then... He continued to walk towards her position, while removing his clothes as well. Swimming trunks and t-shirt came off, left on the surface, as he strode towards his love, realizing the little time they had. “I know we can’t make love now, James,” she said, “but I can help reward you for having me in your life, and for what I made you choose..”

James stood in front of Melissa, sinking faster than she did, as he twisted his legs to work into the quicksand. He looked in her eyes, and through her orgasmic haze felt her love. She could not bear seeing the man she loved be trapped by the silt she has resigned to, but since he was willingly walking to his end for her, she wanted him even more, in death just as in life. Her right hand still free, abandoned the nipple it was chasing, and grabbed hold of James’ cock, which was now as hard as she had ever seen, oozing with pre-cum at the tip. She licked the shaft, and then placed her mouth on the tip, swallowing it in stages. James tried to hold Melissa under her armpits, and although slowing down her descent, he sank faster, and before he knew it, his hips were at her breast level, and so he pulled out of her mouth and placed his penis in between her sinking breasts. The silt had worked its way up halfway across her nipples. His mind still reeled from the speed of life in fast forward, so the sight of the mud bikini gently scraping at her nipples and the feeling of his balls being enveloped by the silt was overwhelming, and he shot ropes of heavy seed above her breasts. As he closed his eyes from the overwhelming sensation, she came also -- the feeling of his cum on her chest and neck was too much, and combined with the silt teasing at her nipples...she shook again with pleasure, and seemed to slump forward -- but that was just because her breasts, which, up until this point were floating buoyantly above the silt, were swallowed up, as the rest of her, less buoyant, was pulled downward . A “plop” emerged from her cleavage, muddy, oily silt bubbled up, and James’ sperm slid down and merged with the silt. “I see what you mean, M,” he mouthed, “this is incredible. I never thought I’d be saying this, but I don’t want to get out, either. I’m glad it’s just us here, forever, deep in our love to the last breath. Do you think they’ll find us?” Melissa just smiled warmly, and swayed her head comfortingly, drunkenly.

Melissa arched her back, jutting her breasts from the silt once more. James reached down, caressed Melissa’s nipples that were smeared by the silt, driving her crazy by the grittiness of his touch, and positioned himself so he could look into her eyes without either of them straining. Her green eyes were at peace -- with the world, with the predicament they were now both sharing, her worry for James replaced by pure love. She had let him into her heart a long time ago, but until now, wasn’t sure of how much he had done the same. She knew he was a bit of a free spirit, but his intentions were made clear this second. They were destined to spend the rest of their lives together.

James’ body sinking into the silt, had almost wrapped around Melissa’s upper half and had now made it possible for them to face each other, embrace, and kiss for the last time. They were determined to make this last, until both their consciousnesses had dissolved under the silt. Melissa looked around one last time, saw that their swimsuits had somehow both disappeared, and gave in to her emotions, opening up to James’ kiss. They breathed together, in unison, and as the silt caught first their chins, then ears, then nose and eyes, they continued their last kiss, the one they intended to share forever. Their breathing shifted to their mouth, sped up, and made their minds both drunk on the increasing CO2 in their bloodstream. Tongues caressing, arms intertwined but held tight by the silt, the intensity of the kiss pushed both towards orgasm, and they, their energy spent, continued to physically be able to take breaths and prevent each other from going crazy, but all the same to slowly fade out into drunken, ecstatic nothingness. Their senses were muted, the only sensation was their bodies wrapped around each other, their kiss, and their futile exchange of breath, which felt hotter every time they went back and forth -- confusing them, making them want to breathe each other in all the more, but in the process relaxing their bodies with dizziness. Their love echoed, cycled full of gratitude through each other’s thoughts. Two had merged and become one, and then from one into nothingness, only bubbles on the surface hinting at where they submerged. The sun had finally risen to welcome the lovers back into the universe.

newgirl27

Re: Melissa's Morning Walk (f/m, mast, grim(?))

Postby newgirl27 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:09 am

Wow what a great story! :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Lovely! :D

veryzeppelin

Postby veryzeppelin » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:59 am

brilliant :D
help i am not deep enough !!!

Shastar

Postby Shastar » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:04 am

Thanks, everyone! I hope it was at least a bit memorable for a "plop-and-sink." ;) I'm glad to have found this community, rediscovering quicksand/mud after a too long of a time...
I am really impressed by the work and the love that gets put into creations here on QSF. A lot of emotion gets bared...in fantastic ways!

Return to “Stories”