Story: Road Hazard!

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
mudmaiden

Story: Road Hazard!

Postby mudmaiden » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:32 am

I am beginning a new thread that is linked with a pictures I'm putting in the SECOND LIFE SECTION of QSF. The story here will coincide with the pictures there. Trying a new thing here so please bear with me. The story is told in the first person tense. Hope you enjoy this

Her name is Alison, college student driving at night through the bayou, about to have a terrifying experience!

So, there I was, driving down this dark road that night, after leaving my psychology class at Louisiana University. I’m just about a few miles away from my college apartment. I am very unfamiliar with this area here in Louisiana Bayou county. I encountered lots of twists and turns on this road, which the locals inform me to drive carefully on. So far I have been driving safely on these roads. But that one night it was very foggy. I couldn’t see the roads very well. Even with the headlights on it was difficult to see ahead. So I kept on driving cautiously in this rental Volkswagen convertible. Then it happened!
I didn’t notice the turn in the road. It was dark and foggy. I was simply driving very cautiously and slowly. Suddenly, my car took a low dip and just skidded onto a patch of brown dirt. I stopped the car, turning the steering wheel to prevent hitting anything in the way. I looked around to find my car stuck in the middle of what looked like an open field. “I better get back on the road”, I said to myself. I put the car in reverse to back up. The car wouldn’t move. The wheels just spun in the ground with no traction what so ever. I put it in drive, same results, no movement. “What is going on?!” I said. Stuck in the middle of nowhere. Then suddenly, I felt the car sinking. I realize now what they meant to drive carefully around these parts of the woods. This whole area takes twists and turns around a swamp, and I just happened to land my car into one of them! “Oh Great!” I said. “The insurance people are going to have a field day with me about this rental!” The car kept sinking with me in it. Then I noticed that inside the car started to fill with mud! I was already up to my ankles. Time to start panicking!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Viridian

Re: Story: Road Hazard!

Postby Viridian » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Might I suggest that you keep the story and images in the Second Life forum? It's a bit of a hassle to read two different threads and different sub-forums.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Return to “Stories”