First post and mud experience! :)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Zoe_Stivic

First post and mud experience! :)

Postby Zoe_Stivic » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:53 am

Hey Guys I'm Zoe and new to Quicksand fans :) I enjoy sinking in mud and quicksand and would love to meet and chat with people who have the same interests :)

I was looking to get dirty today so I went out in a black skirt and black top and started to search for something to sink into. On my search I was walking along a small river and I tripped and fell in the shallow water, it was nice that my fall was cushioned by some sticky mud though :) as I sat up in the mud I noticed just how good the mud felt up against my legs, it relaxed me, interested me, stimulated me, teased me. I just sat there and wiggled my butt in the mud and watched myself sink a little deeper (the little bubbles where quite a turn on) and eventually I ended up burying my legs and lower hips in the mud as I sank. I was stunned about how amazing this mud was, getting me all excited and dirty with very basic movement even with not much sinking, I loved it!! I stayed a little longer enjoying the mud and myself ;) then I had to head home. I'm still amazed about how much that mud satisfied me without sinking deep like usual, I'm definitely going back to that spot and maybe sink deep this time ;)

drnooom

Re: First post and mud experience! :)

Postby drnooom » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Welcome fellow Aussie :) A shame it's only getting cooler for us down here. Enjoy your stay !

Downunder

Postby Downunder » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Yes winter is coming for all us downunder. Still lots of things to see and chat about here. Welcome :)

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:15 am

Welcome to Quicksand Fans! :D
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:11 am

Lovely to read your email.I suspect you will be overwhelmed by responses but would like to chat about our mutual interests if you are interested

Return to “Stories”